• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ห—หห‹ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

full

[div class=subt]it me | the writer | oh hai[/div]
  • Hello my dudes. My name is Stephanie but known on here as weldherwings. You can call me what ever you want. Iโ€™m also known around here as โ€œhey youโ€ or โ€œdis bishโ€. Whatever floats your boat.
  • Iโ€™m 27 years young, turning 28 in October
  • Iโ€™m located in Perth, Western Australia โ€“ but will be moving within the next few weeks to the wheatbelt city called Wyalkatchem as my husband has just got a new job as a farm hand. My time zone is GMT + 8!
  • Because of the move, it means I no longer have to work anymore! Yay! Instead Iโ€™ll focusing my energy on my full time studies and possibly picking up more studies along the way. So, this does mean Iโ€™ll have a lot of time on my hands after the next few weeks โ€“ but right now Iโ€™m packing the house up and my brain was like โ€˜hey, put out a search threadโ€™ and I was like okay lol.
  • Iโ€™m currently working tho as an early childhood teacher โ€“ Iโ€™ve handed in my resignation and so these are my final weeks
  • I only play mxf due to unhealthy obsessions in the past. Please respect that itโ€™s something which I struggled with and donโ€™t ask for mxm roleplays. If youโ€™re curious about what โ€˜unhealthy obsessionโ€™ Iโ€™m talking about, Iโ€™m more than happy to discuss it via private messages
  • Iโ€™ve been roleplaying since I was around 12 (so, if my maths is correct, thatโ€™s like 16 years, right?). I started out on Neopets!
  • I like to play male characters as I find it challenging to get into the shoes of someone opposite of me
  • In saying that also, I love angst. Give me all the angst. Iโ€™m the angst queen.
  • Iโ€™m a cancer survivor but I do tend to get sick a fair amount still due to my immune system is still pretty shocking from the chemo even though itโ€™s been five years
  • I find detailed, lengthy posts to be delicious. I tend to write a minimum of 500 words per post โ€“ if I donโ€™t, I get super mad at myself which isnโ€™t good but ya know what, it challenges me. I also like to speed type (put on a timer and write as much as possible within a time frame) so sometimes Iโ€™ll get a reply back super quick if Iโ€™m not distracted
  • I write in third person x past tense. Any other person x tense doesnโ€™t really tickle my fancy, sorry
  • Iโ€™ve won writing competitions in the past and have also successfully participated and won in NaNoWriMo. My writing style is a bit all over the place sometimes. I like to be poetic, but sometimes I also like to be jumpy. It all depends on how my character is feeling.
  • Iโ€™m a huuuuuge fan of slow burn romance (like, yall donโ€™t hold hands until the 15th page or something โ€“ think kdramas!). All these plots I have for today are all slow burn romance x angst storylines so please be prepared.
  • You like memes and talking and plotting? Good, cause I'm crazy about that stuff too. I'll be up past 2am, coming up with the whackiest stuff yo.
  • I'm also a big fan of interracial couples! My characters are generally Korean or Australian, and they're always on the hunt for a partner from the other side of the world.
  • I'm still learning bbcode but I'm also very anal about how pretty my posts my look. I'm sorry
  • I roleplay either private message or on thread. I won't do it on discord or via email

[div class=subt]it you | the buddy | my expectations[/div]
  • If you're interested in any of the plots below, don't send me a message. Instead, comment down below expressing your interest and introducing yourself to me. Keep an eye out for instructions here otherwise, I will skip over your comment. I'll contact you if I'm interested in roleplaying with you. Please don't see this as me being stuck up. As I'm moving, I want to be able to ensure I'm picking writing partners rather than being ghosted every five minutes when happens a lot.
  • First off, to show me that you've actually read this part, please send me a funny meme in your comment!
  • Let's show mutual respect for one and another while chatting
  • Quality over quantity
  • Proper grammar and punctuation - I suggest Grammarly also! It's great for when you're rushing through a reply or sleep-deprived.
  • Third-person x past tense
  • I am not ghost friendly - please tell me if you want to drop the roleplay or if there's something bothering you otherwise I spend the night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what I did wrong. I'm like that.
  • Discord for ooc chatter - I like to create a server so I'm able to organize everything
  • Also - chat with me! The best part about roleplays is when you actually have a writing buddy that you make life long memories with!
  • Realistic face claims. And remember - I'm a sucker for interracial relationships so please don't feel pressured into having to play a Korean female just because I'm playing a Korean male.
  • If you've made it this far, please leave me a secret message on the bottom of your comment in white for me to find!
  • As mentioned, I only roleplay fxm and I'm playing male characters for these plots - which means I'm on the hunt for someone to play a female
  • Also mentioned before, I'm an angst queen. So these plots have a lot of trigger warnings including death, depression, negative thoughts, harmful behaviour etc.
  • I don't mind how old you are as maturity has nothing to do with physical age! Just keep in mind that I'm almost 28 if that doesn't freak you out.
  • We abide by RPN rules also
  • Be prepared to be bombarded with plot ideas, reference pictures/videos and a whole heap of crazy coming your way. Most of the plots I use for roleplaying are story lines I'm testing out for my next Nanowrimo book!
  • Finally, when you introduce yourself in the comments below, make your name in bold and in your favourite colour!

[div class=subt]it them | the plots | my current cravings[/div]

[div class=subt]โ†’ ๐˜ช๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ | child care educator x single dad[/div]
[div class=notes]inspired by the song 'that's ok' by do kyungsoo + netflix kdrama "welcome to waikiki"[/div]
He's that helicopter dad everyone hates. Yeon Jun-Seok is a twenty-eight-year-old physiotherapist, returning back to work after the birth of his daughter, So-Min. This is the six-month-old's first time ever being away from her father, and Jun-Seok feels anxious about leaving her in the hands of strangers at a local daycare centre. And so, he's that parent who constantly rings to see if she's okay, labels everything, has a communication booklet in her bag which he wants to be filled out every day, asks for her jumper, socks and shoes remain on so she doesn't get sick and so on, so forth. He's that parent that when you see the child's name on the roll, you shudder at the thought of having to interact with him.

However, within the first few weeks of attending the daycare, So-Min grows attached to a primary childcare educator within her room. So much so that Jun-Seok eventually begins to change his work schedule to match up with the educator's as So-Min screams at drop off when she's not there. Everyone thinks he's a complete snob and jerk (but adore So-Min and her adorable ways), and always bitch about him behind his back once he's dropped So-Min off. However, So-Min's favourite educator begins to see that Jun-Seok is just a single dad trying his hardest to get back on his feet after becoming a single parent overnight.

[div class=notes]
writer's notes
for this roleplay plot, i'm seaching for someone to play the female childcare educator. The roleplay will start off with So-Min's first day at daycare and the educator meeting Jun-Seok for the first time. The centre has a strict "no parent relations outside of work" policy and you have to talk to the centre's director if any interaction with parents are to occur (unless they're related to you). Here are some things you should be aware of if you're willing to participate in this plot:

โ†ฌ | trigger warnings: maternal death, grieving over lost ones, depression
โ†ฌ | jun-Seok is 28. Iโ€™m hoping your character will be between the ages of 24-30.
โ†ฌ | slow burn romance! jun-seok has vowed that he would't start to date or see anyone until after so-min's first birthday. but, ya know, temptations still lurk.
โ†ฌ | during the duration of the role play, we will both take responsibility over the roles of so-min and co-workers to help with the plot. I will create a character sheet for so-min and maybe one or two coworkers at the child care centre so we can both use as references.
โ†ฌ | I have a couple of subplots which I have in mind for the duration of the story (including Jun-seok needing a baby sitter and asking the educator if she could do it for him etc)
โ†ฌ | plot can be based in any country and educator can be any ethnicity (but yโ€™all know me - Iโ€™m a sucker for interracial relationships)
โ†ฌ | Iโ€™ve worked in childcare for 8 years so you donโ€™t need experience in the field as I can help you out haha[/div]

[div class=subt]โ†’ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต | stranded on island[/div]
[div class=notes]inspired by the song 'it's you' by henry lau + kdrama "missing nine"[/div]
During itโ€™s flight from Los Angeles to South Korea, flight MU 578, a China Eastern Boeing 777, is suddenly hit with turbulence over the pacific ocean. One of the engines is struck by lightning and the plane falls from the sky like a shooting star. The plane crashes into the water and there is not a single survivor. Well, thatโ€™s what the media reported.

A female wakes up on an island, dazed and confused. She had been on the flight which took a turn for the worst and it seemed as if she was the only survivor of the crash. She begins to wander around the island, hoping to find out where she is, if thereโ€™s any civilisation that could help her, and if not, how she will survive. As she walks around the island, she discovers a body washed up to shore. Thinking itโ€™s a dead body at first, she dears not to go near it. However, something tells her to go up to the body which turns out to be an Asian male. She checks the manโ€™s pulse and seeโ€™s heโ€™s still beating โ€“ but not breathing. After performing first aid on the male and tending to his wounds, he begins to regain consciousness and theyโ€™re finally able to greet each other. There is one issue, however.

He doesnโ€™t speak a word of English.

And she doesnโ€™t speak a word of Korean.

The pair of them must survive on the island while the world thinks theyโ€™re dead and have given up hope of trying to find them. However, how will they manage to survive when there is this massive language barrier between the pair of them?

[div class=notes]
writer's notes
For this roleplay, Iโ€™m specifically looking for an interracial relationship. Therefore, your character will be female and of a different race compared to my character, haneul (so not from an Asian country). The whole concept of the plot is about overcoming language barriers and cultural differences along with underlying themes of "destiny" (as in they were meant to end up on the island together as they belong together kind of concept). Here are some things you should be aware of if you're willing to participate:

โ†ฌ | trigger warnings: plane crash, near-death experiences
โ†ฌ | haneul is 27. Iโ€™m hoping your character will be between the ages of 24-30.
โ†ฌ | slow burn romance!
โ†ฌ | be prepared for a lot of plotting as we need to come up with situations they might face whilst stranded on an island (like haneul freaking out over your character getting their period and like, there's no tampons or pads here. wtf they gonna do? shove a rabbit in there?!). this will involve world making together as we decide what type of resources they might have on the island and anything that might bring conflict (wild animals, weather etc).
โ†ฌ | haneul has just finished his military service and was in america with a couple of soldier friends for a holiday to celebrate finishing up on their mandatory service. therefore, he will know some basic survival techniques. however, we do stan a strong, independent woman who can save a man
โ†ฌ | once they're off the island (which could take years), we can decide if we wish to finish the rp on that note or continue on to see how they react to returning back to the real world
โ†ฌ | even though it's a pretty heavy plot, i'd still love to have a lot of comedy.[/div]

[div class=subt]โ†’ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ | kpop idol x sasaeng fan[/div]

[div class=notes]inspired by the song 'like this' by pentagon + real life sasaeng stories and interviews[/div]
In South Korean culture, a sasaeng fan is an obsessive fan who stalks, or engages in other behaviour constituting an invasion of the privacy of a Korean idol or other public figures. The term comes from the Korean word sa (meaning 'private') and saeng (meaning 'life', in reference to the fan's intrusion into celebrities private lives). According to the estimates of celebrity managers in the Korean media, popular Korean celebrities may have "between 500 to 1,000 sasaeng fans", and be actively followed by about 100 sasaeng fans every day. They're described to often be females aged between 17 and 22, and are driven to commit what in some cases may amount to borderline criminal acts in order to gain attention from celebrities (for example; seeking them out at their dorms of homes, stealing their personal belongings or information, sending inappropriate gifts or pictures). A sasaeng fan once said in an interview, "I want to be apart of their memories. It doesn't matter if it's a good one or a bad one - I just want to be in there".

Jeong Young-Jae has been a rapper, vocalist and songwriter for the K-Pop band SKYZ for the past two years. The twenty-two-year-old has had his fair share of sasaeng fans but still is able to remain a very private person (much to these fan's dismay). Not an awful lot is known about what he does beyond his musical work as he's been able to keep a very low profile thanks to high security. However, after returning from Japan for a tour, he finds himself without his security guards in the airport. Cue the mass crazed fans and Young-Jae running for his life.

Just as he thinks he's about to die from being crushed to death, a young female helps him to escape through the back doors. He's eternally thankful for her help and insists that he repays the favour. Young-Jae asks for her number to organise a present to say thank you - but little does he know, the girl that saved him is his number one sasaeng fan who has been blacklisted from practically every fan website, concert and fan meet and greets.

[div class=notes]
writer's notes
For this roleplay, I'm on the hunt for someone to play the female sasaeng fan. A complete disclaimer: I do not condone the behaviour of sasaeng fans nor do I promote it. Personally, I feel that those type of fans much have some serious untreated mental issues which I'd love to explore; to have a completely unhealthy obsession over someone else that leads you to do illegal things. If you are interested in this concept, here is some more information:

โ†ฌ | trigger warnings: near-death experiences, dark, depressing thoughts, mental health issues, teenage pregnancy, sasaeng/inappropriate behaviour
โ†ฌ | young-jae is 22. Iโ€™m hoping your character will be between the ages of 18-24.
โ†ฌ | slow burn romance! young-jae doesn't know that your character is a sasaeng fan and he starts to develop a crush on her
โ†ฌ | One of the main reasons Young-Jae is incredibly private about his life beyond SKYZ is primarily due to the fact he has a four-year-old son. Whilst he was in high school, he was one of those popular bullies. He smoked, drank and slept around with his girlfriend. His girlfriend fell pregnant and soon after the birth of their son, she abandoned the pair of them. His son, Min-Seok, lives with his parents in Incheon where he tries to visit as much as possible without people tracking him down. This, however, is a huge secret that even the entertainment company he's apart of don't know of.
โ†ฌ | the roleplay is based in seoul, south korea. So, your character can be korean or if you want, a foreigner living in korea
โ†ฌ | i'm looking for a whole bucket of crazy and angst for this one please
โ†ฌ | if you need more information about sasaengs, i'm happy to inform you about them and give you some examples of how damn crazy they are.[/div]

[class=subt] display: inline-block; font-size: 1em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; border-radius: 2px; background: #d0e0f7; color: var(--color4); padding: 2px 5px; [/class] [class=notes] display: inline-block; font-size: 0.9em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0px; border-radius: 2px; background: #f0f4fa; color: var(--color4); padding: 2px 5px; [/class]

Last edited:
Oookay here we go...

I'm Malva and I don't have a favourite colour. (That's why I chose grey. It's my fill-in-favourite colour) I am super interested in RPing with you, cause you seem pretty cool and chill and creative but I am also very very nervous cause I'm not nearly as good of a writer as you.
I'm 19 and do RPs for about 5 years now.

A few warnings:
โ€ข I'm from Germany. Although some people said they wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't told them, my grammar and punctuation aren't the best. I do use Grammarly but there will still be mistakes (especially punctuation. Grammarly often doesn't point these mistakes out)
โ€ข i am currently very unreliable. I'm at university and will probably only have time to write at weekends since i am away the whole day and still have to get a few hours of sleep (even if I don't want to). You wrote something similar but I just wanted to mention it.
โ€ข for time reasons I usually don't write more than 400 words. I would love to, but then I'd have to sit there for 5h to type one post and that's just not possible as I am active in a lot of other roleplays, too. it can happen though. especially in the beginning. Just not regularly.
โ€ข I'm bad at coming up with plots. I can react to anything with any character but my storytelling abilities are below average. Iโ€˜ll try my best though. Depending on the setting I might be better or worse.
โ€ข that might be an upside: If I'm hyped for an RP I will spend a LOT of time creating Pinterest boards for the world and every single character. I'd die for the aesthetics. Some were irritated by this but I guess you won't be??

Other information (or why we might fit as writing partners)
โ€ข I prefer writing females so that fits. They usually are independent and I definitely try to create authentic characters.
โ€ข Slow burn all the way. I don't like love at first sight. I don't believe in it.
โ€ข drama, comedy, love, hate, action, dialogue...love a good mix!
โ€ข Creating worlds and characters is super fun (although I am extremely inexperienced at worldbuilding)
โ€ข I really like chatting OOC. Even if I can't reply in the RP I will chat and plot and tell you all about myself. You can ask me anything/question me about my life, vent about how horrible your day was or tell me about the amazing cake you ate yesterday at your cousin's wedding. I have met a lot of amazing people over the internet!
โ€ข I won't ghost you. If I don't respond it's because I don't have the energy to talk or I just forgot. If I'm not interested anymore ill tell you. That might happen. Sometimes I get tired of a plot super easily if the first exciting part is over but after a few more posts it will work again. Just push me a little if you feel like I don't care anymore. I usually still do. I am just very bad at motivating myself

From the plots you offered I'm intrigued by the island one. Love the interracial aspect with communication issues. I have never done that before but I am already setting up the aesthetics in my head.

funny-duolingo-bird-memes-4-5ca4baffa2c5f__700.jpg

Thats supposed to be the meme you asked for.

I'm also down to try a lot of different plots and worlds and characters. As I said, I love new things.

uh... yeah... that's it, I guess? Did I forget anything?

Secret Message:
---> I love lasagna.

Hey there! Before I give my introduction, I'd just like to say I love how you formatted your thread! It's simple, aesthetic and easy to read. Anyways, a little about myself: I'm mon. I'm twenty-two this year. I'm a university student with a good amount of free time on their hands despite the large number of hobbies accumulated, RP being one of them. I would say my grammar is decent? I've written my fair share of work and I'd definitely tell you if I lose interest in an RP and/or need a break.

The RP prompt I'm interested in is the 'stranded on an island' setting. It looks pretty amusing and I already have a number of amusing ways the characters could interact (/coughs expect a lot of humorous misunderstandings due to cultural differences and miscommunication). Funnily enough, I just took intercultural communication last semester so I'd be pretty fun to get a chance to put what I learned in theory into my RPs.

I do have a discord so we can always plot there, if you decide to hmu! Hm, what else? I suppose a handful of my RP samples are in my signature if you're looking to see what my writing style is like. I've been doing more casual RPs lately but if I'm inspired enough (I tend to match my partner's writing style if possible), I can be seen writing like x x x.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope you have a good day where ever you are.

Last edited:
Hi~

You may/may not remember me, but I'm animeloulou, and we tried a RP before (Euphoria - you used Stray Kid's Felix as your fc), and I really enjoyed writing with you so I decided to give this a go xD

I'm 22, from Ireland, and enduring a K-drama viewing drought (real life xD), but a lover of the genre all the same~

I would be interested in the stranded on an island RP, but since several people have shown interest in it already, I'm also interested in the child care educator x single dad RP :)

I'm a sucker for angst, slow-burn romances and happy endings (or sad, I'm happy with either~). I usually write 3-4 paragraphs (I can provide writing samples if you need them)

(BTW I've used links in my secret message, and you can't turn them white xD Whoops xD)

Secret message: Just imagine, my child care educator singing a bright, happy song as a treat to the kids, or maybe at a parents' night/open day? Or this song as the soundtrack to the angst-filled separation of our island sweethearts? (Just having way too much fun~ xD)

chonguk-mem-na-podiume.png

Oookay here we go...

I'm Malva and I don't have a favourite colour. (That's why I chose grey. It's my fill-in-favourite colour) I am super interested in RPing with you, cause you seem pretty cool and chill and creative but I am also very very nervous cause I'm not nearly as good of a writer as you.
I'm 19 and do RPs for about 5 years now.

A few warnings:
โ€ข I'm from Germany. Although some people said they wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't told them, my grammar and punctuation aren't the best. I do use Grammarly but there will still be mistakes (especially punctuation. Grammarly often doesn't point these mistakes out)
โ€ข i am currently very unreliable. I'm at university and will probably only have time to write at weekends since i am away the whole day and still have to get a few hours of sleep (even if I don't want to). You wrote something similar but I just wanted to mention it.
โ€ข for time reasons I usually don't write more than 400 words. I would love to, but then I'd have to sit there for 5h to type one post and that's just not possible as I am active in a lot of other roleplays, too. it can happen though. especially in the beginning. Just not regularly.
โ€ข I'm bad at coming up with plots. I can react to anything with any character but my storytelling abilities are below average. Iโ€˜ll try my best though. Depending on the setting I might be better or worse.
โ€ข that might be an upside: If I'm hyped for an RP I will spend a LOT of time creating Pinterest boards for the world and every single character. I'd die for the aesthetics. Some were irritated by this but I guess you won't be??

Other information (or why we might fit as writing partners)
โ€ข I prefer writing females so that fits. They usually are independent and I definitely try to create authentic characters.
โ€ข Slow burn all the way. I don't like love at first sight. I don't believe in it.
โ€ข drama, comedy, love, hate, action, dialogue...love a good mix!
โ€ข Creating worlds and characters is super fun (although I am extremely inexperienced at worldbuilding)
โ€ข I really like chatting OOC. Even if I can't reply in the RP I will chat and plot and tell you all about myself. You can ask me anything/question me about my life, vent about how horrible your day was or tell me about the amazing cake you ate yesterday at your cousin's wedding. I have met a lot of amazing people over the internet!
โ€ข I won't ghost you. If I don't respond it's because I don't have the energy to talk or I just forgot. If I'm not interested anymore ill tell you. That might happen. Sometimes I get tired of a plot super easily if the first exciting part is over but after a few more posts it will work again. Just push me a little if you feel like I don't care anymore. I usually still do. I am just very bad at motivating myself

From the plots you offered I'm intrigued by the island one. Love the interracial aspect with communication issues. I have never done that before but I am already setting up the aesthetics in my head.

funny-duolingo-bird-memes-4-5ca4baffa2c5f__700.jpg

Thats supposed to be the meme you asked for.

I'm also down to try a lot of different plots and worlds and characters. As I said, I love new things.

uh... yeah... that's it, I guess? Did I forget anything?

Secret Message:
---> I love lasagna.

ooooooooffff that meme got me screaming girl. hahah

Hey there! Before I give my introduction, I'd just like to say I love how you formatted your thread! It's simple, aesthetic and easy to read. Anyways, a little about myself: I'm mon. I'm twenty-two this year. I'm a university student with a good amount of free time on their hands despite the large number of hobbies, RP being one of them. I would say my grammar is decent? I've written my fair share of work and I'd definitely tell you if I lose interest in an RP and/or need a break.

The RP prompt I'm interested in is the 'stranded on an island' setting. It looks pretty amusing and I already have a number of amusing ways the characters could interact (/coughs expect a lot of humorous misunderstandings due to cultural differences and miscommunication). Funnily enough, I just took intercultural communication last semester so I'd be pretty fun to get a chance to put what I learned in theory into my RPs.

I do have a discord so we can always plot there, if you decide to hmu! Hm, what else? I suppose a handful of my RP samples are in my signature if you're looking to see what my writing style is like. I've been doing more casual RPs lately but if I'm inspired enough (I tend to match my partner's writing style if possible), I can be seen writing like x x x.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope you have a good day where ever you are.
That's so cool that you took intercultural communication! I didn't even know there was a unit like that!
and thank you so much about the format compliment haha like i said - i'm anal about how things look haha
Hi~

You may/may not remember me, but I'm animeloulou, and we tried a RP before (Euphoria - you used Stray Kid's Felix as your fc), and I really enjoyed writing with you so I decided to give this a go xD

I'm 22, from Ireland, and enduring a K-drama viewing drought (real life xD), but a lover of the genre all the same~

I would be interested in the stranded on an island RP, but since several people have shown interest in it already, I'm also interested in the child care educator x single dad RP :)

I'm a sucker for angst, slow-burn romances and happy endings (or sad, I'm happy with either~). I usually write 3-4 paragraphs (I can provide writing samples if you need them)

(BTW I've used links in my secret message, and you can't turn them white xD Whoops xD)

Secret message: Just imagine, my child care educator singing a bright, happy song as a treat to the kids, or maybe at a parents' night/open day? Or this song as the soundtrack to the angst-filled separation of our island sweethearts? (Just having way too much fun~ xD)

chonguk-mem-na-podiume.png

that. meme. is. so. relevant.
and i do remember you! i was so sad that i had to cancel our rp but at the time i just had too many rps and was struggling with uni D: i'm so sorry about that!

keep in mind guys, i'm going to keep this open for one or two more days before closing it off and messaging those i've selected :)

Hi!! I'm Melinda! Or Mel, Meli, and even Mel-please-be-quiet.

I'm 17, a senior in highschool. I'm currently experiencing a creative flow right now because of my college applications, which means that my heart and soul goes into my posts. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years or so!

I'm a Cali girl! PST timezone, but honestly, I'm a severe insomniac and am up most of the hours in the day. You could send me a response at 2:49 in the morning, and I'd respond right away.

Because of past experiences with ghosting, I will definitely let you know if there is something big coming up where I am unable to respond within the span of 24 hours! I have a Discord as well, and am ready to plot there!!

(I send lots of memes of characters too!)

I love the helicopter dad plot as well as the sasaeng plot as well! I'd be happy to brainstorm and flesh it out more!

my meme:
Screen-Shot-2016-11-15-at-9.35.41-AM-826x900.png

(obama and joe biden were the best pair smh and i'm not even politically in favor of either side)

my secret message: i can snap my wrists out of handcuffs.

That's so cool that you took intercultural communication! I didn't even know there was a unit like that!
and thank you so much about the format compliment haha like i said - i'm anal about how things look haha

It was a compulsory subject in my course too! Pretty fun stuff. Perks of living in a multi-cultural country ig (`:

Oh! BTW I forgot to mention, we're in the same time zone! I guess that means my good mornings would actually be good mornings now lolol

tumblr_p506pdsDDC1we2weuo1_400.jpg My bbs, my bias is Hyunjin.

Heyo! I love Stray Kidz sooo here's this. Hopefully I'm not too late with expressing my interest, but you miss 100 of the shots you don't take right? (I miss 90% of them anyways.)

Well I'm Hoekage, but you can call me anytime Bold+of+you+to+assume+i+need+an+excuse+_e728579f54c6ae837b1e9d2dc828fa24.png. I'm newly 21, I live on the best coast of the United States so we're like 16 (?) hours apart, but that's okay, I barely sleep. I go to school full-time and I sell drugged up bean juice five days a week at the okayest job on the planet. I've been in the rp scene for like half my life, making it the only hobby I've stuck with throughout my years. I started on Marapets, went to this cool site called eliteskills that changed to rp.eliteskills hung out on roleplayerguild for like a year and now I'm here! So yeah I'm super new to the site and have a lot to learn in terms of culture and coding, but I'm excited to meet new people and make some dope memories.

As for the plots you provided I'm vibin' with the sasaeng x idol one a lot, there's a whole plethora of complex topics to explore!

I think I got everything here for you.

hellooo, my name is constellation and i'd be super interested in writing with you. i'm female, nineteen years old and i live in england (GMT+1). i've been roleplaying for almost five years now. i'm typically a detailed, literate writer and holy heck, i thought i was the only one that beats themselves up for not writing 500+ words jdfsdf. i enjoy playing side characters, as well as the main because hellooo, drama and angst! it's definitely a must. i also loooove coding, if we do ever get the chance to roleplay, i'd love to be the one to code for our 1x1 thread! how could i forget to mention - i also absolutely love watching kdramas, healer is definitely my favourite and you should watch it if you haven't. it's nice to see more people into interracial pairings!

i'd be really interested in doing the child care educator x single dad! i will definitely check out the kdrama recommended too. i'm not too bothered about playing a korean or non-korean faceclaim. we can talk about this more and discuss where this will be based in.

a total mood right here.

m75mqc0.png

swaaaagg. hi ใƒพ(ยฐโˆ‡ยฐ*)

Last edited:
First of all, please forgive me if this is a little awkwardly written. Iโ€™m on my phone wearing a wrist brace โ€” which I will take off for posts cause rps > health but Iโ€™m trying to keep it on as much as possible unless Iโ€™m making actual posts

Secondly, have a meme
1566261756155.jpeg

My name is Olivia and my fave color is black but idk how to change the colors yet

Thirdly or fourthly or wherever we are now, have some info about me that will still be written awkwardly cause ya know not used to typing with my pointer finger woo

I can easily do different and long length posts! Usually theyโ€™re between like 400 and 1500 but thatโ€™s the average. Done more, done less. Depends on what I have to work with!
I love angst. Yes. Please. Gimme that dark stuff
I am so open to doing interracial couples and slow burn yessss
I have like 9 years of experience but Iโ€™m not sure I should count the first three cause wow the cringe
Sometimes I may disappear for a while due to life but Iโ€™m not a ghosted and love long term stuff
Central time
Would be up for either of the first two plots but especially the island one but Iโ€™m open to either still
I feel like Iโ€™m forgetting something but Iโ€™m not sure what so feel free to ask if you have questions!

Also again, Idk how to change the text so โ€˜secret message in whiteโ€™

Sorry if any of that was written strangely. Iโ€™m gonna go chop my arm off now. Thanksss!

Wowowow what an overwhelming response guys! Thank you for your patience - Iโ€™ve been so busy at work and trying to pack my house up - I hope yโ€™all understand!

Iโ€™ve filled up the spots for the plots and have messaged those people. However, Iโ€™ll keep all of you in mind when I have my next round of plots (Iโ€™m gonna be a house wife. You bet your ass Iโ€™ll be daydreaming plots)

Ilu all very much! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Users who are viewing this thread

Back