• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Yami narrowed her eyes at him. "I do know its bad. I am not a idiot!" She growled and turned her head.

She would glare at him. "Shut up or else I'll tie you up throw you into the river." She snarled and Yami lowered her head and sighed. Closing her eyes.

Zack knocks on the door and opens it before waiting for permission. He was glad to see that rocky had followed orders for once... then he saw the blood and went pale.

"Don't worry bird brain, I'm fine," she said, looking from the corner of her eye. "Rocky here finally said something smart." She gestured to him to tell him. "Tell him Rocky,"

"perhaps kero wasn't the only one to be... 'programmed'. Maybe some of the newbies could be, too."

"i've already thought of that." He steps forwards and grabs rocky around the neck, holding him up off the ground.

Yami would raise a brow, ".. Check for the scar," she said muttering. She now could not trust anyone but Zack. She knew he was not programmed. Everyone else.. Nope.

"why bother?" Says Zack. "he doesn't need one. He is willingly against us."

Rocky would laugh evilly. "thought you'd never notice."

Yami would sit up, a bit wide eyed, she stayed quiet, "Just break his neck already," she said quietly. Looking at the both of them.

"with pleasure." These were not Zack words. Suddenly, rocky would turn to sand.

"what the!?!" Zack would immediately grab yami and drag her from the room.

"Shut up and morph!" Zack yells.

Apparently back in one price, rocky emerges from the room he'd run after them

Yami would morph immediately, and looked at Zack.as a cheetah, she could run faster a advantage. But where could she go? She looked at Zack for navigation. ( brb )

"Just run!" Zack yells. "go back to that zoo!" Of course, he means go anywhere but that zoo.

"there's a reason why I'm called rocky. And it's not because it I can turns into a rooster." The ground would rumble. Rocky would appear to be absorbing the the ground and increasing in size.

"What about you?!" She said quickly, taking some steps back because of rocky, "Promise me you'll stay alive? Just promise me and I'll go!" She yelled and her legs would wobble a bit,

Zack would tackle yami around a corner as a boulder demolishes the end of the hall. "u-um promise I will find you. Now go!" He right them both and bolts for the door.

She nodded that was enough for her, and she ran and ran.. Going through the forest and not looking back. "He'll be alive.. Everything will be alright.." She muttered, crossing the river and going toward civilization. Should I go closer to the pure bloods? I can't go back to Sarah, not now... Just.. Have to blend in.. Think of something!! She morphed as she jumped over a wall and into a small neighbor hood. She was not prepared. Her ears would show, she had nothing to hide them. She would quickly jump back over the wall, morphing again. She would just stand there. Yami.. Just got to the other side of the forest. You have never been there.. But you avoided it for a reason. But you have to. Then. She started to run to the opposite side of the forest. No one would go there.

Rocky would now appear as a stone giant. Big enough to have attracted attention from other pure bloods. Zack would be flying as fast as he can around him, trying to keep his attention. Perhaps he will attract enough attention to indirectly get himself killed. He tries to lead rocky away from the camp. He hopes mike and Mack got away safely, and so did the others... at least the ones who were themselves and not traitors. Sirens wail in the distance. Lots of sirens. They arrive on the scene... and leave as fast as they come, shutting off along the way. This came as a progress report, to Zack. please hurry... he'd think.

Yami would go through think dense bushes and jump over multiple fallen trees. But something stops her. A hybrid. I scary looking one too. It looks like a Lion... Tiger.. Boar.. Hybrid? Weird. It snarled. "Experiment 236. Failed. Cause: Misplaced DNA Sample. Effect: Cheetah Hybrid." He would say in a robotic voice. She would step back. "Stay back," this was why. He roamed here. There would be reports of dead animals scattering at the edge of his territory and howl like scream that no person could identify.

It would promptly be step on and crashed. This would have been the direction Zack was leading rocky. Away from the populated area. Rocky's granite foot would have narrowly missed yami. Something explodes on rocky's back.

Zack saw the missile on approach. finally. he dives down to avoid the shockwave and shrapnel. Debris falls from Rocky's back, falling around yami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yami was startled when debris started to form around here, she was confused. "Urgh! Rocky!" She cursed and tried to dig a way out, but huge rocks were too heavy she start by the littler ones..

Zack wouldn't have noticed yami was there. He flies back up and another missile impacts rocky.

A billowing laugh echoes through the whole town. Rocky would turn around, heading towards the source of the missiles. "you can not destroy a planet with mere explosives!" He booms. Thankfully the military has shown up. Tanks almost line the street and begin firing at rocky, chunks falling away, but rocky keeps on going. Transports are being loaded with civilians and now the jet fighters arrive. Rocky downs one immediately as it got within reach. The man didn't eject. He was killed instantly. The others opened fire. Rocky was being riddled with bullets and explosives. Debris scattering everywhere.

As Rocky headed towards the city, Zack swoop under his foot to push a foot soldier out of the way. Zack foot would be grazed from how close he came to getting crushed.

Yami would be feeling so lost during he chaos. She would keep clawing her away out, then getting out finally she looks around.. The military was here. She would just stand there wide eyed. Just standing there. She was too scared to move anyways when Rocky hit a jet, it going straight to her as it spun out of control.

The man would have had just enough time to eject before falling.g unconscious. A tank shot would pry loose a massive boulder the hits the falling jet. It falls short of yami, but the fual ignited, causing an explosion.

Zack helps the man to his feet. The man looks at him in utter confusion. "i'm..." he begins, but never finishes. "call the biggest explosives you have. Nuke him! Before he kills everyone!" The man would still be frozen In Shock. "damn it!" Zack would swipe his radio off his uniform. "run!" He forcefully turns the man and shovel him. He stumbles, but keeps going. Zack takes off again, flying high. "you're not going to destroy him with those weapons!" He shouts into the radio. "evacuate the area and nuke him!"

Yami cried out when she fell back from the explosion, she got up again and just ran around aimlessly. Not knowing what to do. She was panicking and scared, so scared, tears started to pour out of her eyes. She would see some injured soldiers on the ground and decided to help them, still crying, she helps the Soldiers get far away as possible. Then she runs around yelling Zack's, name. "Zack?! Zack?!!" She screamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back