• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Sandra

Fuck Off, Please!
Two hybrids are best of friends and have adventures each day with each other.

Yami walked over to Zack and said, "We are going to town." She said as she put on a hoodie. "We need more food and everyone is tired of my cooking," she laughed. She put the hood over her ears and tucked in her tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
"that's why i always try to stop you and take over. here." he tosses her a small item. it is a sheath that holds four small trowing knives. it can be worn under clothing and go noticed. "just in case." he tucks his wings in through slits in his own hoodie. he also has a set

"Thanks." She said as she slid it under his clothing. She made sure everything was hiding and then started walking through the forest to the town. 
(( brb for about thirty mins my mom is dragging me agin ))

"knowing us, we'll probably need more." he says, strapping his set to his arm then covering it with the sleeve. he double checks his wings aren't poking out.

She chuckled a little, but kept going waiting for bird brain to catch up, "Hurry up! We are just gonna go quickly and leave!" She said, almost jogging.

"ya wanna get shot at for being with a winged guy? gotta stay covered." he flips up his hood and catches up. "if this goes wrong, i blame you."

She grinned at him, "What could go wrong?" She said in a sarcastic voice. "Anyways, if this goes wrong, I have my claws and fangs and these throwing knifes and you have wings to fly away." She said.

"True, true. I can run very fast. " she said taking wide steps. "Oh also you have your throwing knives too! See it won't be problem at all." She said looking forward, the forest seemed to get a little less denser and litter was on the ground and on some bushes. "Ugh littering. These humans should listen to all those people who say not to litter, I even saw signs about how littering is bad! Jeez!"

"i think this was rocky. i see him sneak this way sometimes." he confirms it by picking up one of rocky's tail feathers. "moron..." he mumbles.

"He is indeed a moron." She said agreeing. Yami walked straight out of the forest and jumped over a fence. After the fence is small neighborhood and then the actual town is ahead, she walked on to the sidewalk, whistling a tune she recently heard on a radio.

zack, looking like a free runner, does a one handed hand stand on the fence... because he's bored. he follows normally afterwards.

After a couple of minutes they had reached the town and entered a market, picking what ingredients Kero said, she picked up an Avocado and inspected it, just in case it was not fully ripe. But it was not that hard but not that soft, it was perfect, she threw it in the bag.

After awhile she got everything she needed and walked back to Zack, she hissed, "We don't have that much money you know," she said as she glanced by the fruits.

"i do." he says, and takes a bite out of one of the two he bought. he offers her the other. "found it on the ground on the way here." he also provides the rest off that money.

She was surprised about the money, "Oh. Well I gotta go buy this, be right back," she bought all the ingredients and she walked outside the market, holding Zack's hand, "Hurry... Not comfortable... Need to go back to haven.." She as she grabbed his hand tightly and walked a little faster,

She breathed in and out and slowed down. "Erm. Fine." Her speed decreased and she relaxed, she'll be fine, because she has many things that can protect her.. Like Zack, she swung their hands calmly as they walked,

"there ya go." he continues at a normal pace. "hay look. it's moron. what's he doing here?" rocky is the distance, hidden behind a bush.

She looks at Rocky, and a smile appeared on his face. "Oh, he is in big trouble, no one is allowed to leave premises without permission!" She skipped over to him and laughed evilly. "Hello rocky.." She said smiling even wider.

rocky doesn't stay long. he immediately runs away as fast as he can... we all know that's not fast enough, with yami around.

Yami immediately uses her speed to catch him, and she caught him, gripping his arm, "No where to go buddy. Now tell me.. Why are you not in haven premises?" She said snarling a little,

"he stole my money..." rocky points at zack.

zack shrugs. "no secret money stashes. we need all of it for everyone. and hiding it under a rock isn't all that smart."

"Under a rock? Pathetic." She said, "Also, we need all the money anyone can get." She said snarling, "Go back. Now. Or else." She said snarling louder but not that loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back