• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

zack draws two of his knives, to imply what he would do.

upon release, rocky would bolt towards camp.

zack thunks the two knives into trees as rocky passes them. each narrowly miss rockys head.

She smiled and patted Zack, she got fretwork knives out of the tree and gave it back to him. She happily skipped back to the haven. Kero thanked her and Zack and scolded rocky for leaving haven and secretly leaving too, After cooking he gave out the well seasoned and cooked chicken, and some other foods.

"looks like it's rocky for lunch." comments zack, taking some chicken. he chuckles... then rocky gets his food. not chicken. he looks sorry.

"Yup." She said as she already ate her chicken, "I already ate, when your done, I would be wading in the stream." She went off to change in to her bathing suit.

"according to pure bloods, you have to wait a half our before you go in!" zack calls after her. "they're idiots!!!" he yells afterwards.

She nodded and afterwards she was in the stream, relaxing and her eyes closed. "What a day." She muttered to herself. She needed to relax more often,

(( I got to go I'll reply in the morning ^_^ Baiii ))

zack would eventually float down from upstream. he is in his owl form and appears to be sleeping.

When she opened her eyes she saw Zack floating down the river,... She pulled him aside so he won't end up far away from the haven. She closed her eyes again.

Zacks foot would twitch as he sleeps. His head would slowly sink... once the water line reaches his beak, he suddenly morphs and fails like he's trying to grab something.

Yami freaked out as he freaked out. She grabbed him and put him up, "Zack, calm down!" She said as her ears flattened and she slid down more in to the water,

"You were drifting down the stream and I put you aside so you won't go so far," she said as her ears twitched,

"eh?... oh, I must have fallen asleep during my bath... thanks for pulling me aside. Saves me the energy of flying all the way back."

Yami shrugged. "No problem." She said as she closed her eyes again. "How do you fall asleep when your bathing?..." she muttered.

"soak for too long. Floating is comfortable and I should still be asleep. But since I am awake, may as well talk with you." He does the same... only he tries not to fall asleep again.

"Mhm. Anyways, what you wanna talk about?" She said, not realy wanting to talk actually but decided to anyways.

"i figured you might have something." He yawns. "maybe our next attack on rocky. I think it's a little harsh for us to be eating chicken in front of him. I think that was why he was so glum, earlier."

"Kero made it.. Not me." She said as she looked up at him. "Also Rocky needs to learn how to be generous and nice and not all jerky," she said slightly smirking.

"true as that might be, eating his species in front of him is a bit crual, don't chat think? I certainlywpuldn't like it if I was in his position."

"....I guess that is his punishment," she said frowning now, "He could of got caught and he could of exposed our location." She said angrily. "Go complain to Kero so much if you want to."

Zack narrows his eyes at her. "imagine you wander past a tribe of pure bloods and they have a cheetah on a spit roast. How do you feel and how would you react."

She didn't say anything all she did was get out of the stream and wrap her towel around and she stormed away from him. "...Stupid.." She kicked a rock aside angrily and when she got back to camp she changed and went for jog so she can relieve her stress.

"my point." He tumbles to himself as he climbs out also, but after she had left. "you'd beat the another out of 'em." He wanders back to camp and effectively falls unconscious on yami's bed footer... owl form, of course.

After jogging she has come back to see Bird brain by her bed footer. She picked the owl up and threw him outside, she came back in and sat in her bed, sighing,

Zack would hit the ground and a couple of feathers get pulled out. He morphs and goes to the window. "that was uncalled for!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back