• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

"of course I can. You just go to bed." He says this even though it's barley midday. He would help her up and walk her to her room.

She nodded, but kept glancing back. She would curl up on her bed as he left, but as there was silence, the feeling began to swell up in her again. She vomited, almost silently, it dripped off the bed, this time, there was a bit of blood. She clutched her stomach and made a distressing low pitched sound, she vomit every so often. Making her painful groans a bit weaker.

Zack would pass rocky on the way there.

"gettin' funky with the kitten, aye?" He'd tease.

Zack would glare at him. "kero is dead."

Rocky goes pale. "o-... oh..."

"watch yami. Make sure she's okay." Zack proceeds back to the tree and kero's body. He takes up the shovel and starts digging at the base of it.

Rocky would knock on yami's door.

Yami would groan and say, "Come in..." She would be half off her bed, blood dripping from her mouth and making a,puddle on the floor. She smiled at Rocky. "Hi." Then her serious face would be back on.

"Erm. I threw up." She said shrugging and moving away from him a little. "I threw up blood." She frowned and patted rocky's head.

"i'm not good with medical stuff but even I know who wrong that is!" He would collect a glass of water for her. Us didn't really know what else to do.

Yami chuckled. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." She took the glass carefully and drained the cup. "Thanks Rocky." She said and she clutched her stomach again. She groaned a little and curled up again.

"you weren't meant to drink that. You were meant to rinse the blood out with it." He says. "gross..." he'd comment under his breath. He'd take a step towards her when she clutched her stomach, but stops. He just doesn't know what to do.

She didn't really care, she would groan again and curl up even more. Yami would spit out some more blood,

"Rocky.. Can you get me water?" She said and smushed her face into her pillow and she groaned even more.

She would snatch it and drink it all, quickly. She would then crumble the bottle and throw it onto the ground. She would then uncurl herself and look at rocky, "Is he done digging?" She said softly.

Yami shook her head. "So. Rocky. How are you?" It was kind of awkward for her because the only time they would communicate is when she would tie him up in a tree.

"What happened? You mean.. About Kero?" Her voice wavered. "H-He.. Was talking to Zack I think behind the shack and.. A pure blood shot him in the back of his head, he said Kero was all programmed. Controlled." She said sadly and started to sob.

Yami would shrug slowly and softly say, "Yup.. He was just programmed to be normal.. Programmed." She repeated the word. Programmed..programmed, programmed, programmed.. She would whimper and resume sobbing.

"wait... if he was programmed and we never noticed..." for once rocky has an intelligent thought. "who else here is?"

Yami's head arose. "... There was always a lot of new hybrids coming in... " she was quiet for a moment. "Rocky, would you spy on everyone? Making sure they don't look or do anything suspicious? And can you look for a scar in the back of their heads, sort of by the neck...?" She was freaking out inside.

"Well. You can try, I have faith in you." She said seriously. But he was right not that good.. But he could be a bit quieter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back