• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Yami's head would perk up. "Surgery?!" She said and her soft fur stood at the ends, was Kero just a little plan to grow up with her and lead the pure blood to her?!

"they may have planted a microchip in his skull. There would be signs if that was it..." he would stroke her back, attempting to calm her.

"What are the signs?" She asked, her back arched as he started to pet her but she calmed down a little and settled her head down, "What if he was just a plan from the pure bloods?" She said sadly.

"Well, the easiest to spot is the scar... if he was made just to lead you to them... then there may be nothing we can do. But let's not think that way. Look for a scar. About an inch long, just behind his neck. If there isn't one... knock him the hell out. That might snap him outof it if it's a thought process.. thing. Or... something like that." He sighs. "if that doesn't work, then I don't know what will."

She started to relax more, "Pfft. He does not have a scar..... Or does he??" She said to herself. There was a awkward silent. And her chest would rumble eventually, purring, of course.

"it may still be quite fresh. They had a month to do it." Zack yawns. "Just keep watch on him. Look for any suspicious actions and such."

"Okay,,." She nodded and looked around in her room.. Finding things.. Very old "Feels like I was gone for a year.." She laugh a sad one.

She nodded and got of him, she jumped back on her bed, "Go get some sleep. You need it." ( I am going to sleep! Bai! )

"is it minded if I just slept in here?" He'd ask ad he stands. "less chance of falling unconscious in the hallway?"

Yami nods, "Nah, it's okay. Sleep here." She moved to the ledge of the bed and se settled back down.

Zack steps up onto the bed, the. The bed head. He morphes and makes himself comfortable there, fuffing his feathers a bit.

Yami slipped by him, trying to sleep as well, her cheetah wrapped around his feet, poking his talons a little.

Zack would eventually drift off.

That night, when he awoke, he'd quickly examine his surroundings. He was still in yami's room, and still on her bed head~

Yami would be gone. She would be prowling the grounds, she spied on Kero, not seeing a scar, but she watched for suspicious behavior.. Yami them laid on her favorite tree trunk and her paw would dangle for the edge.

Zack morphes and steps down from the bed head. He makes his way out to where kero currently stoke the fire. "i can take over. You go sleep." Zack takes a seat on a log opposite kero.

Kero shook his head. "It's fine. Oh, if you are wondering where Yami is, she is right there on her tree trunk," he Said with a smile.

Zack would turn around to check. He bobs his head about for a moment. "hmm... normally that's me..." he turns back to the fire. "... you know that letter you gave me, right? The one you said to give to yami?"

Kero nodded. Not making a sound. He looked at Yami as well. "Should I go check on her? She seems glum." He said, changing the subject a little to fast.

he would fudge nervously. "Here.., let's go somewhere more private," he said looking around with furrowed brows, "follow me.." They went behind there small shack, he then looked at Zack.

"Okay.. Look the truth is-" Bam. A gunshot was heard, Kero's eyes looked.. Like he was staring at outer space. He fell, the back of his head bleeding, the gunman was already on the move, Yami heard the gunshot and raced toward the sound.

Zack would react before he could process what happened. He softly steps forwards, catching kero with a wing. Red breaks through, and it is not his wings. Zack curses, and gently lay kero on the ground, pausing there for a moment as though paying his respects. He then bolts after yami, morphing so he can fly and gain more speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back