• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

"What happened?" Yami morphs and sees Zack, "Where is Kero?!" She said panicking, she snarled.p and looked around. "Zack! Please tell me!"

Yami's face would pale. "No.. Stop messing around.、" she runs past him to find his body, she cried out and fell on her knees, her shaking hand reaching out to touch his face, "No,.." She muttered. Tears started to form in her eyes,

Zack would keep flying as fast as he could. He can still hear the footsteps on the leaf litter. He manages to catch up to the assailant. He would stay in his owl form until he was over him, then he morphs, landing on him and tumbling into a tree.

"Fuc-" the gun,an would smash into a tree,getting dizzy. "Stop there hybrid or else," he manages to say. Papers would be flying around, important papers too. "Or I'll kill that girl as well. " he gave him a bloody grin.

Zack would answer with his fist. His answer would hit him hard in the face. "try! I dare you!" He punches him again, and again.

The guy push Zack, hard enough to pin him against the tree, sending blows to his stomach and face, "Oh trust me! I will! Or I should kill you first! She is important you know... She is the innocent girl you won't be expecting!" He yelled and laughed crazily.

Zack, not being the type to play nice, would knee him in the crotch. This would allow him a short time to recover from the hits he received, annd deal out some more of his own. One of which was a headbutt stronger that a normal human can produce. Along with the quick jabs to the gut and a round-house kick, followed by a wing.

The man laid their groaning. "My groin..." He would say and clutch his stomach. "We'll get you... And that girl. " then he gave him a wicked smile, "Kero was with us the whole time. Programmed with a very tiny chip. And your sister? You'll never find her.." He said.

"shut up." He'd say, and kurb-stomp his head a couple times. He borrows his rifle and clubs his head with it for good measure. Standing back a bit, he makes sure he was thoroughly unconscious, then looks him of any and all weapons, leaving them on the ground. Aside from the rifle, that is. Zack starts dragging him back towards the camp. "yami would like a word with you. Then i'll give her this rifle of yours." He'd say. But it was like talking to a brick wall~

The man would say nothing, or course.

Yami would be sobbing over Kero, on his chest. She already took the bullet out of his head and out it aside. She cleaned up the blood as well. She would see Zack with the gunman? She would snarl loudly, taking the rifle. "Tie him up to a chair," she ordered.

"or even better..." he would tie him to a tree.

Rocky would cone around the corner, having heard something. " w-"

He never got the word out before Zack pointed back the way rocky had come from. "leave. Now." He'd say.

Rocky does, grumbling. He never saw kero's dead body.

The gunman would awake, to see he is not on the ground. "Holy shit! Get me down!" Yami was grinning at the man, "Mm.. Maybe later when you are not alive." She started to shoot, pelting him with many bullets. He was already dead but she kept shooting him until she ran out of ammo. She looked at his silent dead body hanging, she would drop the rifle, pick up Kero's body and carry it by her tree trunk. "I'll bury him right here, by the tree trunk." Tears started to form again.

"i'd help, but he knew about my sister. He had papers. I feel I should go collect them..." he pauses, as though awaiting permission to leave.

"It's okay, go get them. I'm fine." She said getting a shovel. This was making her sick, a shallow feeling hurt her so badly in her stomach, she felt like she was going to vomit, and she did. She fell to her knees and snrivled up and start to vomit a bit, it would leave her in a stunned stated. Just curled up by a dead body.

Zack would fly back to the spot in owl form. He'd morph to collect the papers th at have been blown away a little. Not to far to lose. He'd glance at a couple. Some where maps, some just pictures of faces he has never seen. Nonetheless, he collects all the sheets, returning to find yami on the ground. He almost panic until he sees she is still breathing... well. Sobbing, more like. He'd place the papers down and placed a rock on top, to keep them there. He then went and lay a hand o. Yami's shoulder. "are you alright?" He'd ask.

"No." She whimpered. She looked at him, "What did they say about him? That he was all their plan? Right?" She said most of it in a whisper, she tried to. Stop sobbing. Yami hugged Zack, a waterfall of tears going on to his chest.

"But.. I saw no scar... " she would sob even more. "He was like a little brother to me! How could he act like that if he was controlled?!" She sobbed and curled up on him. "Zack... Did they really say that?" She said in a whisper, "Was most of my life a lie?" She said mostly to herself.

She would sigh, biting her lip and closing her eyes, some hybrid would emerge on the scene from the ruckus, gasps and whispering was heard about as they approached the Kero, Yami and Zack. Mike and Mack would be right there. Just staring at Kero, "Yami,..." They would start. "W-what's..?" They knew what they heard, gunshot. Dead Kero. They both just stared at Kero. Not moving a muscle.

Mike and Mack would nod, tears pouring down their cheeks. Everyone else nod in agreement, "Tell us what happened!" Yami cringe and whimpered as they made their voices higher,

Mike would pat Mack's back as a signal. He would nod and everyone would leave quietly. Not making a sound. You could see Mike and Mack in their mouse forms, scurrying under a door. Yami gripped Zack's shirt, and she whispered."Can you bury Kero for me?" She said and crawled off of him, picking up Kero and putting him aside a little,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back