• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Zack would hear her down below."Identify yourself." comes a voice from Zack radio. He begins a dive towards yami. "The guy with wings with a commen enemy! NUKE HIM!" Zack responds. He lands next to yami, keeping pace with her. "Yami!" He calls over the sound of machine guns and explosions.

Yami would hyperventilate. She would take in ragged breaths quickly and look around for the source of Zack's voice. But the explosions and gun shots were just too much. She would clutch her ears from the noise and look around again for Zack. She found him. "Zack!" She cried out and started to run to him.

He would also run to her. A soldier comes between them, directing them towards a transport. "move! Get in!" Zack nods towards the transport, signaling to yami to do so. Inside would be some more soldiers by the door, and civilians further in. Zack would jump in first, then offer his hand to yami to help her up.

Yami would freeze then carry on and took his hand. She hugged him tight. "At least you kept your promise.." She said whispering. Probably he could have not of heard her but she didn't care. Her hyperventilation stopped after a few minutes and she looked at the civilians and soldiers. It felt so weird... Being with pure bloods. Lots of them. Most of them looked at her tail and ears, and every time that would happen, she would scooch closer to Zack.

"cover your ears. All of you." One of the soldiers orders. They were well away from Rocky now. There is a massive, blinding flash of light. The pure bloodshed in the transports shriek and cover their ears, as does Zack, and presumably yami. Then the shockwave hit. It threw the truck over the one that had been front. Zack would wrap his wings around yami to keep her close and to act as a barrier. By some miracle, the truck lands on it's tires and no one is hurt at first glance.

Yami would look up to see no one hurt. She would sigh of relief. "That's good.. No one got hurt." She said softly and clutched Zack's hand. She would smile at a small boy sitting close to her, but not too close. "Zack.. What the hell is rocky? Some kind of monster? That can't be true, monsters aren't real." She would say and look around nervously.

"everybody out. Those who can drive, take any civi car you can. We keep moving." Says a soldier.

"i don't know. Nano bot swarm maybe. Hopefully the nuke killed him for Goo-..." he suddenly Pales, shock filling his face.

Yami would raise a brow. "What?!" She would say softly and clutched Zack's hand tighter, Please.. No more chaos!! I just want this to end..

Zack would slowly break the grasp to grab the papers. Namely the sheet about his sister. He'd prepare himself, then reads it. "............." he let's out a shaky sigh. "nothing... just... nothing. Let's go." "better hurry. Debris's gunnu start droppin' any second." A soldier says. Almost instantly, a small scrap of metal hits the ground nearby. Cars can be heard starting. Zack climbs out.

In the distance is a mushroom cloud.

Yami would nod slowly and look at the mushroom cloud. "Cmon we need a car.. And where are we going to go?" She said looking around frantically and grabbing his hands,

"i don't know. I think we should search for the others. Mike, Mack, and all them... then, I suppose... we find a new haven." Us would go to an abandoned SUV and try to open the door. It's locked. "wait here one second..." he goes back to the transport where there are tools in brackets on the sides. Zack grabs a crowbar and puts it through the closed window, shattering the glass. He'd scrape it out and unlock it. Once in, he begins hotwiring the car.

Yami would nod and look around, something caught her eye. Sarah. Sarah was just standing there, people passing by her. "S-Sarah?!" She would call. The girl would turn around, and you would see a deep gash in her arm and stomach. Yami would run over to her and pick her up. Sarah would not say anything. "Uh Zack.. Look.."

Zack would kneel down. "medic!" He'd call. It always has results. A soldier baring a red cross on his helmet would bolt to them, carrying a med kit. He'd see the damage easily and straight away get to work. "try not to move. You two, help me lay her down." Zack would comply. The medical then digs out some bandages and wraps the wounds. "it's rough, but it will have to do for until we can get her to an actually hospital." He says. Zack stands. "i'll get the car running. You ride with us so you can monster her." Zack walks back to the car and resumes hotwiring it. The amount of falling debris is getting gradually thick and the chunks larger. "help me get her to the car we're running out of time." The medical says to yami. He seems unphased by the fact she has cat ears and tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay I was worried and more worried when the chucks got larger she licked up Sarah carefully, who started to cry quietly. "It's okay Sarah. We will find your mom." Sarah opened her mouth to say something but closed it.

Zack would drove the car near them and jump out to help. He unlock and opens the back door.

"now, gently raise he up and place her along the back seat." Says the medic. Zack comes as all three lift her up and place here in the back seat. Zack gets in the drivers seat again and starts driving. Most of the others were already gone. A very large price of rock lands where the SUV had been originally parked. This is incentive enough to encourage Zack to go a little fast. He keeps an eye out for obstacles, but mostly for dayra.

Sarah opened her mouth to speak, "Yami.." Yami nods. "Yes Sarah?" She frowned slightly. "My Mommy is Dead and my Daddy." She said. Yami was shocked, "No.." She said and covered her mouth, Sarah closed her eyes, "Mommy said to run and a ran, she got hit." She said quietly. Yami would quickly get up and go to Zack, "Dayra is.. Dead." She looks at him with sad eyes and returns to Sarah, she tried to smile. "It's okay, she is in a better place now.."

The medic would have been seated where there were no seats. His and sacks radio would crack to life a couple times. "everyone is to stop at the gas station a mile up. Gas up and go." there would be many 'roger that'd and 'affirmative' calls straight after. Zack would be visibly sad, but says within, focusing on the road.

the middle of that night, at a truck-stop

Zack would pull in to the crowded parking lot. Most of the time the medic kept trying to get Zack out of the drivers seat to get some rest. Zacks responses were always. "i'm nocturnal. I'm fine." Now, be jumps out. Going to a truck that was handing out rations. "i have three others in my car. Two sleeping, one injured. One medic watching the injured." The soldier fills the order, going him four ration packs. "any clue why they had to call a city wide evac and a nuke strike?" He'd ask. "i mean, you look like you would know.. Zack would respond with an easy to understand answer. "godzilla wannabe. And I know what you mean... if you see any other hybrids, send 'em my way. Black H1 hummer over there." He'd gesture with his head and start walking. "will do, mate." The soldier resumes his work. Zack would get back in the drivers seat and place two of the packs on the dash. O.e for him and yami. And pass two to the medic. "thanks." He'd whisper.

Yami woke up a little, her hand still on Sarah's thigh. She rubber her eyes and she morphed into her cheetah form, curling up. But she decided to check on Zack, she looks at him and smiles slightly "So. Where exactly are we going? Or we just keep going..?" She morphed again and stood up.

"u-um don't know yet. I need a map." One would be produced from the back seat. The medic would be sucking on a straw and holds the map out. Zack just stares at him. "... what..." asks the medic. "A world map..." the medic takes back his map. "can't help you there. But this convoy's headed. East. There are empty lots being used for the now homeless people. But judging by your appearances, you're not sticking around... oh, and she'll live. Easily." He says, pointing down to Sarah.

Yami nodded at the Medic and Zack. "Oh. Okay." She said silently. "....We've got to find the others.." She said quietly. "Please.. Stay alive.." She said to herself and looked back at the medic and Sarah.

There would be a long silence... Zack looks to yami. "i need to go for a flight. Would you be alright with them?" He asks.

Yami nods. "Be careful." She says softly and she looks back again. Sarah awoke, groaning a little, "M-mommy...?" She said and rubs her eyes. Yami winced as she said mommy. "Sarah, are you alright?" She nodded and put her head back down.

"i always am." He gets out of the car. "one of those are yours." He says, pointing to the two ration packs on the dash. He walks away a little, then does a running takeoff. Once airborne, he thinks about what that should do next. In the distance, he can see the faint glow from what remains of the now burning city. He thinks about all the innocent pure bloodshed, such as dayra... especially dayra... he shakes the thought from his head. First, they try to find the other hybrids and confirm they aren't chipped. Then they track down his sister, who thankfully was held out of the country. So she is still alive.

He is back within an hour, alighting on the door of the car.

Yami heard him and smiled. She took her ration pack and so did Sarah. "What ya find?" She said quietly. "Anyone?" Yami sighed and pulled her own tail.

Zack hops down to his seat and morphs. "no. Nothing for miles. I have come up with a rough plan, though." He sighs and grabs his ration pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back