• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

"A plan? Go on." She said interested of course. "I hope most of them are still living... " she looked at him and patted his thigh with a slight smile.

Zack would smile back... then notice the medic still in the trunk. He cranes his head to look at him. "don't you have other patients to deal with?" Zack asks him. "valid point..." the medic leaves the vehicle. Zack turns back to yami. "as I said, it's very rough. I'm sure you already know it. We try to track down the other hybrids, then find my sister..."

Yami nodded. "Yeah.. I already know.." She said and looked back at Sarah. "Sooo... How long? How long will this be? Trying to find them and your sister.." She said quietly.

"i don't know... for all we know... they could have been in the middle of the blast." He tears the top off his ration pack. "ugh. Reminds me of the lab I was made in..." he comments.

Yami shakes her head. "Possibility. I hope we find at least one survivor.,." She sighs and looks at him, she then Puts her ration pack down, and morphs and curls up. Closing her eyes slowly,

"i'm gunnu go see what I can help with. I'm sure they'd appreciate my sleeping habit." He gets out of the car yet again, going back to ration man and asking if there were any tasks that needed doing. He was quickly put to work.

Yami nodded and slowly falling asleep, looking back at Sarah one last time and closing her eyes,

That morning.g, Zack would he helping load supplies from the truck stop store into a truck. He had been working all night. The many soldiers who's shifts he had taken were grateful for his help.

Yami was already awake and helping some injured soldiers, they said she was good in taking care of people. She shrugged at the comment, she would be wrapping up a soldiers leg as it half gone from the explosions. Yami smiled when she was done. "You'll be better in no time." The soldier smiled and closed his eyes slowly, she went and saw Zack, going to help load stuff in the truck as well. She would peck him on his cheek and get working, "You tired?" She would ask.

"starting to feel it." He'd say. He'd look dead on his feet as he hauls a crate up on his own. One of the soldiers further in the truck utter some words.

"i still can't believe he's that strong... I cam barely move these on my own......."

"how are you feeling? Your stitches holding together?"

Yami nodded. "Yup. Surprisingly." She hauled a crate of food supplies into he truck. "You can go relax, Sarah is already up, playing with a soldier. He said he would look after her." Yami sighed, "Just like her dad.. A soldier.." No! No time for negative thoughts! "But Er, she is doing great." Yami grinned.

"that's good. I'll be-" "alright, everyone! Let's move out!" Zack changes his sentence. "getting into the car... Damn." He would heave one final create up, then start walking towards their car. He would suddenly start running and goes past the car. "Mike, mack and Sophie!" He says, coming up to the three. Sophie would he supported by the twins and seems unharmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yami would go up to them, hugging all of them at same time, she was very happy but obeyed Zack, "C'mon! Let's move it!" She would say and lead them to the car,

Zack would pick up Sophie. She seems unconscious. Mack collapses, but Mick catches him and starts hobbling to the car. Zack would gently place Sophie in the back seat and tries to wake her up. "sophie, wake up. Come on. It's okay. It's me, Zack."

Yami would pick up Mack, and try to wake him up as well. Mike would cling to her shoulder. "C'mon Mack it's me Yami!" She started to tickle him which made him start waking up. Mike would laugh softly. Yami would smile and put him down on the seat,

Sophie stirs. Zack grabs her hand. "sophie." "Zack?..." after a few moments, Sophie pulls Zack closer so she could hug him. She is crying. "it's alright, soph. You're safe now."

The soldier with Sarah is making his way over with her. Sarah sees Sophie and tilt her head a little. She tries to skip over, but stops when the pain from her wounds are to much. She walks over. "Hello... are you alright?" She asks Sophie.

Zack smiles. "sophie, this is Sarah. The one I told you about."

As Mack and Mick were taken care of by some soldiers, Yami came back and patted Sarah's head and smiled at Sophie. "I'm glad no one was serverly hurt. And I'm glad to see you okay as well, Sophie." She would give a grin and pick up Sarah carefully.

"everyone in the car. Everyone else is almost gone already." Zack jumps into the drivers seat. "we stick with the group for a while. Get some supplies, then we take off. Find the other hybrids."

Yami nodded and ordered them into the car as well, after they got into the car, yami sat quietly and looked around, she was happy everyone that was close to her was safe but.. Where was the other hybrids? And what the hell was rocky? Did scientist experiment even more on hybrids, making rocky, turn into a monster? She shook her head.

"i can't wait any longer..." Zack says, barley a whisper. And it was directed at yami. "i have to go find my sister. I have to if she's even alive."

Yami's ears flattened, but she sighed. "I knew you were going to say that soon.. I'll take care of everyone, and I won't try to get killed. You can go. If I had to find my sister, I would find here, so go." She gave him a encouraging smile. "And... Don't get killed as well." She patted the half-sleeping Sarah in her arms. "I'll find the hybrids. And you find your sister."

Zack sighs aloud. "thank you. I'll go when we reach the city blocks." It was about another three hours until they reached the city blocks. Zack pulls up in one of the few empty driveway and jumps out, quickly stretching his wings. "i'll get some supplies from one of the truck, then i'll take off. We meet back here. If you're not here... please just be here."

Yami nods. "I'll be here." She helped Zack get some stuff from the truck and looked at him. She gave his a kiss and stood back and nodded. "Well. Off you go. I wish the best of luck for you and you sister."

Zack slung the backpack over his front, making it easier to carry while flying. "stay safe. J have no clue how long I will be. Just home tight. See you later." He says. He turns and does a running takeoff, soaring at a steep angle upwards.

Yami nods. "But I'll be here!" She yells and looks at his as he flys upward, she then turns around and sighs. Sarah waddled over to Yami's nod hugged her leg. "Yami.. I'm hungry..." She whispered. "Well. Here." She would get out one energy bars and give her one. "We got some water too. Okay? You'll be alright... And I hope Zack will be too." She said silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back