• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Two Hybrids [ a 1x1 between Azi and me. ]

Sophie cringed and closed her eyes tightly. Yami kept walking by he side of them, knowing Rocky will attack. "Rocky is still here... We gotta go. Soon." She said quietly. "You guys go. I'll find some soldiers and well take him down. Even though the nuking didint work we could possibly slow him down.."

"no. We don't k.ow what else he can do. I think he was only toying with is back then." He quickly, yet precisely and carefully, finishes the stitches. "if he could survive a nuclear blast, then there might actually be nothing we can do."

"Only one option... Run." She would Morph, grabbing Sophie and Sarah, putting them on to her back. She morphed again so she was in cheetah form and they slumped on her back. "Get your sister. Head out." She commanded and started to run, she ran pretty fast with two girls on her..

Zack would collect the owl and cradle her in one arm. His other arm holds the rifle. "we can't run forever." He says, flying ten feet above them. "we have to find a way to destroy him. For good... stop. Sarah and Sophie are bouncing around to much. We need a car." He shoots ahead a little and prepares one before yami arrived with the girls. The vehicle would have been a rally car, built for speed on low traction surfaces.

Yami would shrug and nod. "True. " she would walk towards where he was, looking back at the girls and looking behind them to see rocky near by. And The Lord he wasn't close.

Yami started to run and jump in, with the girls of course panicking her ears flattened and she bared her teeth as the figure came closer and closer...

The figure would apparently whisp away in the wind. "GET! IN!" Zack yells at yami. Sophie would be packing more than Sarah. "what's happening?" She almost whispers. "just sit tight. Find something to hold on to." She reaches out and grabs some of the roll cage and clings for dear life, even though they hadn't started moving yet.

Yami did as what she was told. Then tightly closing her eyes and praying to dear lord that they will make this one out alive,

Zack puts the pedal to the floor and they launch away, accelerating quickly. Zack holds the gun towards yami a he steers with one hand.

Yami opens her eyes and sees the gun, of course she morphs and takes it. "I don't know how this will hold him back...." She was say quietly with a raised brow. "Just go faster!"

"there might be more than just rocky about. And besides, why dump it?" He rounds a sharp corner, simply letting the gun fall to the floor of the car.

Yami nodded. "Could be,.." She huddled around the children, looking around. She looked ahead to find a giant rocky infront of them. Her eyes widened. "Holy..." She started..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sack spun the wheel quickly, throwing the back end of the car out and they drift under rockies foot just before he stomped. He punches the gas again. Straight ahead would be the way out of the city blocks and a baron desert beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yami was looking ahead, daring not to look back. "Okay,uh,Zack? Where we gonna go? All there is desert... " she patted Sophie's head, trying to calm her down

"I don't know. We'll have to work that out once we're clear of rocky." he still has his foot down as they barrel across the desert.

Yami frowned, "Well. Okay." Sophie started to hyperventilate. Yami tried to calm her down again. Sarah was clinging on to Sophie, which was not helping..

A dust storm arises and engulf them. Visibility becomes almost zero. "i think we'ce lost him." He'd be right. Just then, they go through a cactus, bit it doesn't cause to much damage. Zack allows the car to roll to a stop.

Yami would huddle over the kids. Then as the dust storm stops and they roll to a stop Yami breathed out and nodded. "Yeah.. I think we did."

Zack breaths heavily. "how..." he asks no one in particular. "how is he alive?" He sat for a moment, thinking about it.. he shakes his head and looks to the back seat occupants. "is everyone okay?"

Yami nodded. "They are alright.. Everyone's alright." She shook her head. "Well... I guess we should find our way back somehow.."

"We're not going back there." He says, and sits back in the bucket seat... out of nowhere, three large metallic claw fingers rise from the earth. Lightning jumps from the tips and they all pass out instantly.

Zack is the first to stir. "what the hell?" He groans. He opens is eyes... to find himself in a room. He is on a bed, his minor wounds bound in medical supplies. He sits bolt upright, having expected to be strapped to the bad. He was not. Looking around, he saw that taking, Sarah, and Sophie where in bars also. All are bound with bandages, and stitches in some cases. Zack looks around more. "where-" he answers his own question before he even asked it. Beside him lay his sister, still asleep or unconscious. The temperature hit him. Nice and cool. Much better than the hot desert. The room is air conditioned. There are no Windows. Only a door. A door with no visible lock from this side. Zack checks over the side of his bed, looking at the legs to see if there are pressure plates attached. Seeing there isn't he gets up and goes to the door. He pulls on the door handle... and it opens. There aren't any locked on it. Peeking out into the room beyond, he spots someone heading his way. He closes the door and races back to his bed, almost diving into it. The covers settle just moments before the door opens and a women walks in. "oh what joys you lot have been through." Her accent was Australian. Zack listens and hears her stepping his way. "fascinating, yet despicable. Can't wait till hybrid corp is run out of business. The. We could help the rest if you magnificent creatures."

Yami woke up to a woman's voice, Australian to be exact. She groaned rubbing her head. Her eyes then widened as she saw herself in a room, she wasn't strapped. She saw Sarah and Sophie sleeping soundly but the woman stood close to Zack, he was under the covers... She didn't look harmful but you never knew.. A hiss escaped her mouth and her ears flattened. She took the blanket and covered herself, only the top of her head and eyes were showing.

Zack heard yami's hiss. He uses that distraction, as the women turned to face her, to grab the womens worst and pin it behind her back. "Where are we." He demands.

"Australia. Under Sydney." she winces at the pain, but doesn't try to resist.

"How did we get here." Zack demands further.

"I think you found one of our teleport pads. Lucky you did. Two more seconds and that car you were in would have been pancaked by... Something."

Yami lowered the blanket and she stared at the woman. She stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Her claws were attached to the bed, she was still a bit on edge. "Let her go Zack." She said, and if she did try to attack them, they could easily take her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back