• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

"O-okaie...I hope that you'll get use to soon..." She nods with a light hearted smile, nudging the panda's thick coat with her forehead reassuringly before he walks off. Aeni wasn't naive enough to believe that was the only thing that was on his mind, but she could only hope that whatever is truly bothering him would be forgotten soon.

She turned her head as she heard a manic-like laughter in the distance. 'Nyll........He laughs???' she thought to herself, befuddled and unable to comprehend the situation at hand. 'Maybe...he's sick...' Aeni lowered herself back down into the tall weeds, honey brown ears perking up from the green vegetation as she watches two creatures in curiousity.

Lily shifts back into her human form as well glaring over at him but a blush nearly as red as her hair was across her face. "It's not very nice to sneak up and scare people you know" she picks some pieces of grass out of her hair still looking over at the snow leopard turned human. (sorry this post was short. I was on my phone! I know I went against my own rules, I'm a bad author T_T )

Last edited by a moderator:
Zecseas watches with enthusiasm "Heh... Wonder if I could scare her again." switches to human form looking down at the manned wolf and smiles "I didn't think laughter was possible around here... I guess we can all try to make it happen though." Zecseas looks around and his stomach growls "Urgh I'm hungry."

Aeni Kitayuki was quite enthralled by the fox's transformation, recalling all the old tales her grandfather had told her about the shape shifting kistune and other mythical creatures. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a low ground growl, the manned wolf's body quickly stiffened, sending a shivering wave down her back as she makes a loud, guttural, roar-bark at the source. Aeni pauses as she stares at a pair of legs, looking up at the prankster with a startled look on her face.

The girl shifts back into a human, pushing him slightly with her palms "You're....s-such a dork!" She stammered, clearly flustered by him "T-There's plenty of food in the fridge...you know..."

Zecseas laughs and grabs her arm pulling himself right back beside her as he sees to gain a glow in his eyes "Did I scare you?"Zecseas continues laughing even though it starts to kind of hurt "Well I'm sorry I can't help it when my stomach gets angry it just growls at small animals like you. Who knows maybe I might eat you." stick his tongue out the girl

Luna yawned, letting out a loud sound. She happened to stand right behind the two peoples who were complaining about loud noises. She growled loudly, her teeth baring as she licked her chomps. "Do we have any steak?" She asked, walking to the kitchen. She trotted as her feet thundered on the floor.

Aeni calm exterior soon disappears as she begins to blush madly at the silly comment. She pouts at him as he laughs, sticking her small tongue back at him in retaliation "B-But you're a panda Zecseas!!....Put a muzzle on your stomach...or...I-I'll...um...uh.....B-Bite you!!" she threatened with her bell-like voice, trying to be fierce when she couldn't think of much else to say. "....A-And I'm not that small....." Aeni murmured under her breath. She glanced over at the Tiger girl through the doorway " Ah um...I-I think so....Nyll... might have eat most of the meats last night th-though...." Aeni replied softly to her.

Luna roared. "Damn, I need some." She said, walking to the fridge. She transformed back and opened the fridge. She saw a huge steak inside. "Sweet." She said, transforming and grabbing it with her teeth. She dragged it out and shut the door, sitting on the floor and starting to gnaw on the large piece of steak.

Nyll kept on laughing before he paused after about two minutes " And why would that be ? " he asked rather curiously. Surely he did not remember any manners from his past self now did he? He looked toward lily's face. " Why are you red? " he asked, surely he did not know of a thing like blush. Well Nyll spoke normally now maybe the laugh had forgotten him about his plan.

Laughs more "I guess you could try to bite me but I'll just bite back. My bites hurt worse then yours do." Zecseas continues to laugh then looks back at the one Vince calls Tiger and kind of silently watches what she does not really in the mood to trust a tiger then whispers under his breath "Yeah... You're pretty small." smiles lightly and stretches then yawns

James woke up. He looked around, and saw the fence blocking him from the outside. Well, he hadn't escaped. That was disappointing. He realized it had been a while since he had last eaten, and began to sit up, the effects of the sedative still lingering. He was slightly dizzy. Hopefully he didn't show it. James then looked at the dart in his stomach, and he pinched the tip to pull it out. That hurt when he hit the ground... Was his shoulder dislocated? Nothing to do now but put it back in. He felt a flash of pain as the joint was put back in, and he knew he wouldn't be flying for the next day at least. Hm. Maybe he would lounge around the house. Or maybe he would explore the forest. James walked over to the nearest tree, and began to roam. Hopefully they didn't notice he was gone. That would be one heck of a thing to explain.

Aeni put her hand on top of her head and tried to measure up to him, standing on her tip toes for an extra height "I-I'm much larger than any other females in my family you know....." she retorted, trying to stretch her body next to his as she compared heights. She always felt so tall at home, when she was still there, so being called small was a very odd feeling. "You're.....a really sassy panda...." Kitayuki responded teasingly "At least....I eat meat silly bear....". She thought quietly about the experiment and almost enjoyed the thought of this test with all these other creatures even if a Manned wolf was a solitary creature. They get fed, housed, and are allowed to interact with other individuals. It was seemingly more like the scientists were keeping pets than their usual case of routine samples and tests. It was suspicious to say the least.

"So you can speak more than you lead on. Nice try trying to playbdumb" she covers her cheeks with her hands as they kept getting redder from him noticing that she was "Because I'm b angry you scared me" that was a bold face lie since it was really because he caught her rolling around and chewing on grass like an idiot. She knew she had to of looked ridiculous. She should have checked her surroundings

Zecseas "I'm not silly and try to eat me I dare you." holds out my arm for you to bite me as i smile confidently "I mean small bites from such a girl your size couldn't hurt a bit." Zecseas chuckles and looks down at her waiting for her to bite

Aeni stared at his arm for a minute, lips pursed as she thought heavily about the unexpected challenge. The small, honey-brown haired girl looked up at him. She couldn't be ridiculed as a weak timid girl in a cage full of other unstable animals, but she didn't want to injure her new, cocky friend who was chuckling at her in a taunting manner. Aeni accepted the challenge with open jaws 'Nonononono....no...but...Well....he's practically begging for it.....' she thought, reluctantly snapping her mouth shut on his arm. Latched on tightly,shifting her sharp canines. Piercing his skin as it wells up in blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zecseas face twitched q little but smiles more as my arm has become more bulkier and furry "That's the best you got?" Zecseas continued to smile cockily as he looked down at your head around my arm "Come on... You're starting to become cute even in animal form." Zecseas not really thinking what he's saying because he's trying to ignore the pain

" Mean I what say you ? " he said in a panic but his cover was long gone. " Okay I was acting up before and maybe you were too. You seemed rather crazy or mental to me " He said with a laugh as she hide her cheeks. " Why would you hide your red cheeks? " he asked. Well red was the color of blood and meat, a color Nyll liked a lot, not as much as white which was the color of snow but still red was least his second favorite.

She reddened brightly, biting down harder '....C-Cu....te???' Aeni stammered in her mind as her jaws were filled with fur and thick bear skin. The manned wolf girl twisted her head side to side until she finally shifted back into a full human, spitting out black and white hairs "Nfffhh....ppffthh...i-i'M NOT....GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN...." Aeni spat,wiping blood from her lips. She stared wide eyed at the red stain in her hands. "Omigod.....I-I'm so s-sorry!! " she exclaimed realizing how deep she sunk her teeth in. "Are you okaie....Zecseas??"

"I think we're all a little mental and that was me being honest. I was quite paranoid until I figured out everyone else is just another experiment like I am...." She sighs and moves her hands off her cheeks, the red going away and her skin returning to it's normal pale color. She didn't answer his question about covering her cheeks. She plops down in the grass, enjoying the over all smell of it and starts picking at it. "What do you think they're planning to do with us?" She asks looking down at her hands as she picks at the grass. She didn't know why she decided to talk to the guy who scared her half to death but she hadn't spoken with anyone other than a scientist in a long time.

Nyll laughed saying, " Does it really matter ? They might as well kill us all here, that would be perfect. " He said not caring how cold it might sound. He just laughed on it. " I have been with them since I remember. My memories are nothing but a haze of shadows, figures and pictures. Even if we are to be free, I doubt we would ever be free from their torment so why even think what they plan ? " he asked. To Nyll it was simple, he did not care much to what the scientists wish to do, its not like he can stop them. He had tried but it was always ugly. In the end the scientists would surely triumph and Nyll would pay for his fault, so he didn't care and just let them do what they wished to.

Lily looks up at him, shielding her eyes from the sun. "Yes but they've created a lot of dangerous animals don't you think? It'd be hard for them to sedate all of us at once. Though maybe that's what they're trying to see, if we'll work together or tear each other apart.... though I have a feeling it's nothing that simple. And besides they've been conditioning me for cleverness, so I'm wondering if these scientists know what they are really doing.... of course they seem all high and mighty to us but I've seen them jump back even at my own teeth. There's still some level of fear of us in them and I'm just a fox... not some big cat"

He laughed and held his arm where the blood is seeping out and shifts my arm back to normal as he looks down at his bloody arm "Ouch that kinda hurt..." Zecseas looks up at you "Yeah I'm fine." Zecseas smirks playfully "It'd be awesome if you could kiss it better though." Zecseas smirk is full of playfulness but wonder is in my eyes if she'll do it

Nyll just giggled at her ideas, he secretly converted his hand into a claw. " Yea sure a bunch of animals can beat the very humans who hunt us " he said and slowly brought his claw under her chin, his claw just touching her skin. " About the tearing, it can be fun. I haven't been able to use my body to hurt another animal at least not one who has been experimented on like me. I wonder if it would be fun, maybe your blood would be very exquisite and tasteful " Nyll grinned as he said so. His tongue moved from the east of his lip to west, he was indeed teasing Lily with his last action or maybe he did plan on trying her maybe tasting how foxes were, they did have two of them so one less wouldn't matter much. " Well you are the only one who knows that I am not really dumb, I wouldn't mind keeping that secret to myself "

Lily lifts her head up higher to avoid his claw puncturing and lets her eyes stare into his. She was not fearful, at least she didn't let it show. "And you don't think I'm smart enough to keep a snow leopard's secret a secret?. You underestimate a fox then. Besides if you do intend on hunting me" She lets out a grin, quite fond of the idea of being able to outwit him and finding amusement out of the fact that she was an animal who idealized hunting. Fancy hunters on horses, beagles, and foxes were what people spoke about when "elegant" hunting was the topic. "You must let me get a head start. It's only fair after all"

" didn't you just say that you were extremely smart, then don't you always have a advantage just like I do with my strength and agility ? Did you really accept that I would just let you run to enjoy the kill? I might be a snow leopard but my species is not known to be fools now is it ? " he asked. His claws moved to her arm slowly and gently brushing over her skin. " I never needed to trust you for keeping my secret because its your lifeline. " he said slowly puncturing her skin not very deep just enough to pour a few drops of blood over his nail, ' You know I was always wondering how a human might taste " He said as he licked the claw. " What about you ? Mind if I have a bite? " he asked nearing his face about 5 inchs away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back