• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Smiles and nods "Yeah... Nothing cool about a Panda though they really can't hurt any other animals. Well like any animals around here since they're so slow and stuff." looks down my hair falling in front of my face

She takes a quick glance at him, large, dark eyes showing a slight curiosity in the purple-blue haired fellow, "B-But pandas are cool!" Aeni objected suddenly, concerned that the question upset him , taking a little moment to think with a finger on her lips in concentration " You can really hurt others with claws and teeth....o-only if you really wanted to though........you know...Pandas have really thick fur for protection..." she said almost in a silent murmur, " So being fast isn't too important..." Aeni gave him a small, reassuring smile, enjoying the stranger's company. "I-I'm Aeni...nice to meet you.." the girl chimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smiles brightly "Never thought of it that way haha. I'm Zecseas" laughs a little and looks up at you with my blue eyes

She gazes at his blue eyes for a moment then looks off to the side, face flushing red, not use to coming face to face in a conversation, especially with a guy; the majority of the conversations she's had in the past year were when she were being sedated, or commands over an intercom during a test. Aeni turned the fruit in her hands for a little while before speaking again "Zecseas...D-Do you...know anything about this place? T-The experiment I mean... um...recognise any of the others?" Aeni questioned, taking a large chunk of the apple with a crisp crunch.

Chuckles a little at her blushing "I erm... No I don't know any of them. I mean I know some of their names but you might wanna ask them cause I can't remember well." Zecseas looks over at the apple and thinks "Man that looks tasty..."

Aeni nods slightly, trying to memorize the names of the several experiments that she has encountered in the property "I'll try to..." she responded, tracing the direction of Zecseas eyes to her apple. She smiles faintly, holding it up to him "Um....D-Do you want some??" Aeni offered. 
((Good night everyone! Beon later!))

Smiles evilly and stands up then walks over to you then leans down really close to you and takes a large bite out of your apple showing off my bear teeth "Yeah... Thanks."

( Night talk to anybody who's on in like 6 or 8 hours. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyll had not replied to Aeni's question. Nyll had forgotten a bunch since the experiments and his name was one of them. Nyll just looked away before moving out of the house. He would not feel secure in a chamber even if it is inside a house filed with people like him. Who knew maybe they wished to kill us all so got us together.

Lily wakes up with a stretch before rolling over and looking up at the ceiling. She quickly sits up with a smile at realizing that this place wasn't a dream. Even though it wasn't freedom it was much better than a metal cage. She gets to her feet and brushes her hair and teeth quickly. She makes her way downstairs, nearly tripping on her way down from going too fast. Lily opens the door and shifts into her fox form before running out into the tall grass that was just before the edge of the forest. She rolls around in it like an idiot, it just felt too good. It had been nearly two years since she had felt grass. She lays on her side looking up at the sun, chewing on a tall piece that was near her.

Rosa walked further into the house, and said with a friendly smile, "I'm Rosaleen, but you can call me Rosa. I'm a maine coon." She glanced at a girl that ran past her, and wondered if she would fit in here. Everyone -or at least most of the people- seemed older than her.

Nyll was just strolling in the forest when he saw a fox maybe a crazy one, it seemed to be rolling around and eating grass. ' Grass is not tasty it ever is, is this fox mad? ' Nyll thought to himself as he moved towards her. He did not make a sound or crush any leaves, he kept each and every one of his paws right as he hid partially under the tall grass. This was a tactic he had taken from his relative tiger, though Nyll would have preferred if it was snowing and there were no tress. When Nyll reached about three feet, give or take he growled maybe trying to suprise the fox and see one more of her crazy acts.

Lily jumped nearly 10 feet in the air landing on her feet, red hair puffed up. She looks in the direction of the growl, letting her hair flatten back down. She wasn't used to others being around just yet. She knew she probably looked like a fool rolling around in the grass. She lets out a disgruntled high pitched bark in Nyll's direction.

Aeni's heart skipped a beat at Zecseas' grin, not quite sure what to make of it as he took a bite of the sweet fruit. In only a couple of minutes after finishing her meal, she dozed off against the side of the couch with the apple core in hand. She awoke to a sharp bark of a fox from somewhere outside the shelter and the sound of a small mouse scurrying around the apple core she dropped in her sleep. Aeni squinted at the bright rays of light streaming through the windows as it shone onto the furniture and ground. She pursed her lips and slapped the mouse around with a playful hand, snatching it's tail as it squeaks and flails in the air.

Zecseas was still sleeping after he went upstairs to sleep after the girl had fallen asleep still a little tired after all that happened

Aeni shifted into her manned wolf form as she pawed at the rodent before taking small creature into her jaws. 'Since theres many mice, birds, and small lizards in our habitat...I guess I should leave all the large meats in the fridge for the larger predators to eat...so there's a less likely chance they'll start hunting any of us down...' she pondered to herself as she crunched the field mouse's small bones with her canid teeth, recalling Nyll's vicious appetite from last night. She swallowed it with ease, enjoying the warm, irony taste of fresh blood in her mouth 'We are not human...no...we are greater than humans...we all secretly fear each other, but I wonder how much the scientists fear us...'

Aeni rose to all fours, looking around for the area for Zecseas, wondering where the Panda went. "I guess he must of been tired for staying up so late..." she whispered to herself as she wandered outside to observe the commotion. She laid in the high grasses growing freely against the walls of the old house, watching the large snow leopard and fox, almost expecting a skirmish to happen.

Zecseas had woken up soon after she left and still had his eyes closed "Dream? No Dream? Urgh I don't wanna wake up I was eating such a big meal..." Zecseas finally gave up and opened his eyes "Damn." he smiled at himself for being so stupid and almost believing this was all fake "Well... I guess I should get up I have been sleeping a lot and I guess my fur needs some sunshine." Zecseas stood up then started to walk outside

As soon as he was met with the light he was blind but saw the manned wolf easily cause of her colors and decided to walk over to her in Panda form 
( That better? :/ Didn't really have a lot to put about my character sleeping. )

( xP Sorry it looks like way more over my phone when I was posting earlier also so I thought it was enough xD )

Her ears twitched at the sound of heavy paws drawing near, she turned her head swiftly with a loud snarl, the thick black fur on the back of her neck bristling like spines of a cactus. Aeni blinked for a moment at the large black and white bear approaching, "I-Is that you... Zecseas??" she asked, raising her head slowly, voice soft and gentle compared to her rough growl.

Shows my teeth to your snarl but quickly smiles after you recognize me then nods "Y-Yeah." starts to studder after noticing what I would've done if they attacked me and looks down at my paw seeing the claws thinking to myself "Could I actually kill someone that easily? How messed up am I?" he shakes it off and walks up beside her and sits down then looks down at her not saying anything

Luna woke up a bit later, stretching her paws. Her claws came out as she stretched, getting up. She stretched her back and got off the bed, shaking her head. She yawned, but it sounded more like a roar as she walked to the door, her paws thundering on the floor. She sighed, not wanting to change back. She thundered down the stairs and into the living room.

She paused for a moment, large ears turning towards each sound of the day. Birds chirping, light leaves rustlings and the pounding of large paws on wood coming down the stairs from inside the house. Aeni takes a quick glance at Zecseas as she sits with her back straight and stiff in an awkward manner "Um...Is there something wrong...?" the slender canine with bronze fur asked when Zecseas said nothing "A-Are you okay?" Aeni looked up at him with a concerned tone in her voice.

Is still thinking but snaps out of it as you speak and opens my closed eyes "Wuh? Oh yes I am fine sorry I just am still getting use to being around other animals that are humans. I was never allowed the other animals." Zecseas looked down at his enormous paw and starts thinking again "Why is it so easy to kill... I hate looking into the dead eyes of a animal but we all have to protect ourselves." Zecseas thinking ventures off as he starts remember way back into his past

Nyll paid no heed to her bark just started to make high pitched sound. Sounds only another snow leopard may understand but the noise soon overtook him as he turned into a human who had been grabbing his stomach laughing hard. A laugh that Nyll had almost forgotten but it seems that we humans can never forget a few things, well the human part that still remained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back