• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Luna almost bit her hand while she was eating her cheese. Could he be a good guy despite his sleaziness? Nah. That was absurd. He could probably understand a bit more what it was like to be large and scary though. But it looked like he used his size to assert dominance. That was not going to fly with her. She would come out on top, or as equals, and she wouldn't stop trying till she was there.

Zecseas smiles as the chips crumble in his mouth "I wonder... Is there anybody here who would like to talk."

Rosaleen shifted back into a human, her bones cracking as they moved and reshaped themselves. It didn't hurt.

She suddenly came to a building and walked inside without even knocking. Her eyes widened when she saw lots of other people. She tried not to smile with glee.

"H-Hello?" She asked, her voice hoarse. She mentally scowled at herself.

Vince paused, seeing a positive reaction he reached carefully and slowly for her arm. His eyes studied it for a long moment, "I won't sugar coat it. This will hurt like hell. But, I will set it for you. Trust me, you don't want this healing like it is now." He kept his eyes on her face looking for a shake of her head, a smile, anything.

He glanced over at Tiger, "Can you please get some frozen vegetable out of the freezer along with....a rag or something she can bite down on?"

At least he said please, he was trying to talk to her like he would have if she were any normal girl.

Which she wasn't.

No, she was far from any normal girl.

She was the spawn of Satan himself.

Luna hopped off the counter and walked to the fridge. She opened it and saw a bag of peas. She took it out and put it on the counter, shutting the door. She walked and found, well, a closet full of towels. She grabbed one that was in a little roll and shut the closet, bringing both the peas and the towel to the injured girl.

He turned his head, taking the things he had asked for thankfully. He allowed himself an actual smile for a moment though it seemed pained.

"Thanks."

His moment without his mask was instantly gone as he turned his attention to the girl before him. He looked her in the eyes again, putting the towel in her mouth.

"On three, I'll pull then I'm putting this on your shoulder to ease the pain."

He smirked slightly, "If I find a bottle of Jack around I'll be sure to get you a shot."

He mused slightly, kindly taking the glasses out of her other hand and slipping them on her face. The last thing she needed was to crush her glasses in her hands from the sudden feeling of getting your arm popped back into place.

Luna looked at him with a weird expression. It seemed gratitude was not his strong part. And neither was climbing trees. She snickered quietly at that last part, returning to her cheese in the kitchen. She sat back on the counter and resumed eating, glad for once he was over on the other side of the room.

Leo finished cooking his eggs and sat at the table. The eggs were delicious! At least, according to his previous experiences with food. A new girl came in and he cringed as another boy seemed to set a broken limb. He seemed ok to Leo, but he wasn't quick to trust. "I'm going to get this out of the way. I'm Leo, and I turn into a Snake. What about you guys?"

Luna raised a hand. "Luna, I turn into a tiger, a white one to be exact. That one over there is Lion boy." She said, pointing to the kid setting the girls wound. "We do not get along well." She said, eating another piece of cheese. She would have been lying if she said they did. He flirted with her, she growled at him, the same each time.

Aeni watched the group of individuals interacting in a semi-normal manner, helping, chatting...arguing. She was quite surprised at how well these people could socialize even though their freedom, and humanity had been stripped from them entirely. "I' Aeni and I shift into a Manned Wolf...It uh...It is much like a doberman sized fox" she answered, not as scared of the group after seeing their personalities.

Vince glanced over his shoulder at Leo. He watched him eat his eggs, before looking back to the girl who he was still couched in front of.

"My name's Vince..."

He stated quietly, not saying anything about his animal. He winced when Luna pointed out oh so loudly about him being a Lion. He would have preferred to keep that fact about him on the down low. When people thought of Lions they thought of either the Lion King or the extremely deadly predator with the nasty reputation. Neither conclusion he was very fond of.

"We would get along fine if you weren't the spawn of Satan."

He grumbled, watching the girl before him.

"On the count of three, one........two-"

He quickly set the arm, wincing even more at the loud pop that happened followed by her muffled scream of pain.

Luna almost caught fire. Spawn of Satan? What kind of demonic conclusion was that. She squished the cheese in her hand, her claws coming out. She let out a low growled, her fangs coming out. If she wasn't in front of a crowd of people she would have punched the living daylights out of him, king or not.

He glanced back at her, seeing her expression. Placing the bag of peas on the girls shoulder, he stood up stretching. Resembling that of a cat as he stretched his body out. He sent her a toothy smirk, placing his hands on his head. Sending a wink her way he watched in absolute amusement.

"I stand corrected~"

He teased, further provoking her but he could really care less. She was the most amusing and interesting out of everyone else he had met so far.

Leo noted Luna's reaction, and honestly couldn't blame her. He was done with his meal, so he walked to the sink to drop off his dish. He then walked behind Luna and whispered "I wouldn't judge you if retaliated" just loud enough for her to hear and no one else. He then moved to a couch and sat down, waiting for others. He wasn't fond of the medical treatments going on right now, but it was nesessary.

Luna nodded. "Oh I just might have to." She said, relaxing her fist, small puncture wounds imbedded in the palm of her hand from the claws. She turned to glare at him. "Please try to stop flirting with me like I am the last girl on the planet." She said, her tail flicking back and forth in irritation. She had no idea what it was about this guy, but he got on her nerves so bad.

Aeni giggled a little at the tension between the two, whispering in a quiet, amused tone, behind Luna's back "A lover's quarrel" unable to contain her entertained smile.

She looked curiously over at the unique crowd that the room has now acquired, blushing in excitement.

Stands alone eating chips "Wow... So these chips though." knocks some of my blue hair out of the way and lets the purple hair cover my eye

Aeni turns a swift glance at the teen as he munches the chips, her honey brown hair sweeping over her shoulders as she stares down the crinkled bag "I enjoy...y-your hair..." she stammered, trying to make friendly gesture to the panda shifter. "It's really col..er...ful...." her voice slowly quieted down as her cheeks reddened brightly, realizing her awkward attempt at a full conversation.

Smiles "I like yours too. Really nice hair for such a pre-" notices what he is about to say and tries to say something different "I er mean uhhh... A girl like yourself."

She pauses for a moment, shifting side to side shyly as she tried to make sense of the compliment "T-Thank you" Aeni smiled back at the guy, blushing uncontrollably, unable to produce much more of a response to further the conversation. She snatched a yellow apple from the fridge quickly and sat herself near the couch with a deep breath of embarrassment. 'Whelp...' she thought to herself with a sigh '...there goes my social skills...'

"Who said I was flirting? I could just be treating you like I would any other person."

Vince chuckled softly, turning and walking out of the kitchen. Heading up the steps, he took the first empty room he could find. Getting on the bed, he shifted shaking his mane out before laying out across the King sized bed.

Luna sighed. "Thank god he is gone." She said. She though about taking a nap and she though it sounded good. She smiled and walked over to the rooms, transforming on her way there. Hey, 4 paws were better than 2 feet. She began trotting up the stairs, her feet thundering with each step. She walked into her room and jumped on to the bed, lying down.

Aeni was in a halfway bite into her apple, coughing in surprise as the panda man sat across from her. She gulps down the piece and gives him an awkward smile "I-I can shift into a Manned Wolf...I heard you can shift into a panda...Am...am I right??" Aeni asked, eyes averting his gaze shyly as she takes another bite into the juicy fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back