• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Vince stood and followed, the bag of chips still in his hands. He moved into the kitchen lazily smiling at all of the new people. He yawned, leaning against the door frame.

"You didn't tell me there were more, Tiger."

He mused sending a glance to the girl who apparently wanted to kill him. Sense he had never gotten a name...Tiger it was.

Vince smiled slightly, at the group. Munching on his potato chips.

"There are, and I didn't really feel inclined to tell someone who tried to flirt with me and can't climb a tree." Luna said. She glared at him and growled. "And Tiger, really? How many stupid name's can you think up of?" She asked, looking at him. She barred her fangs. "You really got problems."

Lily glances over at Vince as he enters the kitchen. Exactly how many of them were there? At least he didn't seem aggressive. She looks to the girl he was referring to and figures she must be a tiger for him to have called her that. And she did not some pleased about his nickname for her. She looks back at the male. "And what's your name?" She asks since she had everyone else's in the room.

James then turned to the new guy, and sarcastically said, "You're the nicest person in the world." Then he looked over at Lily. "Just ignore the idiot and let's continue." He was getting tired of all the crap today. "So, which one of us is going to scout the place? It would help to know the animals of everyone."

[QUOTE="Zak Knight]Zecseas walked downstairs and looked around completely starved "Urgh... I need something to eat bad."

[/QUOTE] no one liners please.

Vince almost chocked on his potato chips, sending an annoyed look her way.

"My species is not known for it's amazing climbing skills. I can think of a hundred stupid names at fit you."

He kept his voice even, miraculously. He was close to giving her the fight she desperately wanted to have with him. Though he seemed to be doing a good job keeping his anger in check, for the moment. Glancing at a girl who asked him a question his lazy smile appeared back on his face.

"Finally. Someone who doesn't know I have problems."

He chirped, he would admit that being a douche was part of his personality but he wasn't going to hit a girl for saying he had problems. He was far too prideful for that.

"Vincent. But, you can call me Vince."

He sent a wink her way, his flirting was again part of his personality...well, that and he wanted to piss Tiger off.

His eyes darted to the guy who just spoke, his anger returning.

"I'm sorry, did you just call me an idiot? I believe my hearing is a little out of whack. Mind repeating it, wise guy?"

Vince's blue eyes narrowed, his own fangs threatening to pop out. He didn't like this guy, it was already decided by how he was viewing his conversation with Tiger. But, what part of that made him an idiot?

Luna rolled her eyes, growled and looked at Lily. "Don't fall for it." She mouthed, looking at him. She stuck out her tongue at him, crossing her legs and glaring at him. She was not in the mood to be flirted with or to let her friends be flirt with. He was such a sleaze ball sometimes. She fake barfed off to the side and looked at Lily.

Lily looks at James and Luna wondering why they were so against Vince. Though she figured Luna wasn't fond of the flirting. She giggles at Luna's barfing motion. She couldn't help but blush when Vince winked at her. It had been a while since she had such attention from guys. "I'm Lily" she repeats for Vince before looking over at james. "Fox" she says simply.

Vince ignored Luna, growing serious as he kept his gaze on the jerk who called him an idiot. His temper was threatening to boil over and to be dismissed by someone who didn't know him enraged him. Eyes glued to the guy, he barely noticed his claws poking into the bag of chips he was holding. Finally he afforded a glance at Luna, he wasn't at all in a joking mood now.

"You don't have to fall for anything. If I was romantically interested I wouldn't be talking to you."

His voice came out a little colder then he had intended, but his focus was elsewhere. His eyes moved back to the guy, waiting to see if he was going to be challenged.

Litha sighed, having plopped down right as she exited the lab. Looking around, she noticed in the distance there was a huge metal fence, and she sighed. She thought she was free, and she couldn't fly out. Even if she could fly, it wouldn't be a good idea, she had a faint feeling. Muttering to herself, she caught sight of a house in the distance and shrugged. She stood up, making her way towards it.

Luna huffed and looked away. She didn't need a man as far as she was concerned, but she would rather not fight him at the moment. She uncrossed her legs and grabbed some milk and poured herself a glass of milk, downing it in one go. She licked her lips and poured another glass and sat back down on the counter, drinking it slowly this time.

Looking inside the house, Litha noticed there were several other people inside. She obviously wasn't the only experiment here. She didn't know how to approach them, though. As rich as she had been, she wasn't popular in school. Kids just didn't seem to like the way she was. She had dealt easily with it, but she wanted to make friends now, when before she hadn't. Not quite sure how to go about this, she opened the door and slowly walked inside, trying to draw as little attention as possible. She went over to the corner of the room and sat down, observing the people within.

Evan makes his way downstairs at hearing all the voices and makes his way into the kitchen. He smirks at sensing the tension. "Is everyone not getting along?" he says in an amused tone. He grabs a cup to get himself a glass of water, eyeing each individual person in the room to see what threat they posed.

Litha's head snapped up at a new voice. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to match the voice with it's source, and she saw a different person had entered the room. Shrugging, she slid her glasses off and started nervously cleaning them, trying not to shuffle uncomfortably. With a quiet cracking noise, one of her broken lenses shattered. She sighed, no longer able to make out faces in the room.

James was getting annoyed. "Let's continue this tomorrow. I'm out." And with that, he flew up, hoping it would calm his spirit. The problem was, he was still needed there. Ah, screw it. The other guy had already pissed someone off, and it wasn't even their first day here. As he flew over the treetops, he realized he was going to pass the fence, and he couldn't slow down now. Might as well try escape. With a mighty dive, he shot down under the radar, and just managed to pass it. But not the guards. A little dart on his stomach sent sedatives flying through his body. James plummeted to the earth and just managed to pull out of the dive before he hit the ground. Then, he made contact. His ankles had to be sprained after that, and his shoulders were hurt, possibly dislocated, too. James succumbed to the darkness, falling asleep. At least he had tried.

Litha could tell one of the men was already annoyed, and maybe a couple other people, but she wasn't sure. She watched as one of them flew away. Looking back down to her glasses, she continued cleaning them with one hand, grasping the lens and rubbing it. Although it was as clean as it was going to get, it was a nervous habit, so she continued. Her right arm lay limp, twisted, and swollen at her side.

Vince relaxed when bird boy flew off. He huffed quietly, returning back to his relaxed happy go lucky expression. It was as if someone had turned off a switch. His eyes moved to the girl cleaning her glasses. Her arm looked hurt, "Hey, you okay?" He asked as he munched innocently on his potato chips. Vince looked at the guy getting a glass of water.

"Welcome to the party. It's been rainbows and sunshine, dude."

He smirked slightly.

Luna was still mad at him. How could he be such a sweet person to some small girl and mercilessly flirt with someone like her. Growling, she walked to the fridge and grabbed some cheese. She sliced it into slices and grabbed 10 of them, chewing on them. She ate them as fast as she could, downing the food.

Evan nods. "Putting teenagers who haven't had contact with their own kind for months or even years together, what could possibly go wrong? I have a feeling it's going to be a hormonal roller coaster" He asks with a chuckle. He watches as Luna angerly devours cheese. "That cheese never stood a chance" he looks over at the girl in the corner, noticing her arm. "You need to reset that or its going to heal like that"

Luna laughed, finishing her cheese. "Well we can't all be cute adorable things." She said, her tail coming out. "And quite frankly, my form is less than adorable." She said, eating more cheese. Her ears twitched, her tail flicking onto her lap. She was still kind of mad, but she wasn't going to let that ruin her entire day, but that was already going down the drain.

(Yikes, I didn't realize you all had gone so far... I'll try my best to get in...)

Rosa yawned and fluttered open her eyes grumpily. She was being jostled around in her cage... Was she moving? Slowly she rolled over and onto her four paws, and then glared through the bars on her cage. Yep, she was being moved. But where?

Her answer was given a minute or two later when she was suddenly shoved into a bright light and there was green all around her. A forest? Was this some kind of test? The maine coon didn't move, but only a few moments later her cage was roughly tipped and she toppled out with a yowl of surprise. Standing up she glared at the people who had pushed her out, but they were already gone and she was alone. Outside. A grin slowly came across her maw, and the large, fluffy cat bolted into the trees. She was full of energy and her legs were cramped. That only made her run harder.

Zecseas looked around and spotted some food "Ooooo.... How you doing?" he smiled and grabbed some chips out of the food then walked to a couch and sat down starting to eat "Mmmmmm... Ermagawd... Unhealthy things tastes better then I remember."

Meanwhile, James was still in a deep slumber, his mind shut down. A scientist came out, saying, "An escape on the first day. We must put more sedatives in their food to keep them down. They were hard to deal with at half strength, who knows what they'll do at full?" Then the scientist took his blood, and said, "That'll be helpful. We can scale our sedative making appropriately." They then stuck a extra dose in him, saying, "Much better. Now he won't wake up for a day or two. We can observe the experiments without chance of escape."

Leo woke up in a bed. He was still in a snake form, curled up. He shifted back and opened the window to let some air into the stuffy room. Morning air blasted in, reguvinating his strength. His stomach growled, and he decided it was best to head down and grab some food. When he did get down he was suprised to see how many people were actually here. "Um, hi?" He said, relieved his voice was almost normal sounding. Eggs sounded good, so he grabbed a couple of them and started to fry them. He also added cheese and started to scramble them.

Lily was starting to get a bit of claustrophobia with some many people in the room. Not that she wasn't used to a small area, she just wasn't used to sharing a small area. She was through in the kitchen anyways and pushes her way out and makes her way to the third floor figuring not many people had made it up there yet. She finds a room in the far corner of the house and makes her way inside. She pulls the blankets off the queen size bed to show it had been claimed. She eyes the bed for a moment hoping there were enough bedrooms for everyone, she figured they'd have twins. Why would they waste money on bigger beds, perhaps they bought the house already furnished. She plops down on the bed face first, it was so much nicer than a cot in a metal room. She rolls over onto her side and was out like a light, not even bothering to close her door. She hadn't even realized she was that tired.

Evan looks over at Zecseas as he seems to be enjoying the potato chips, he just shakes his head. He supposed he couldn't really judge him, he went on a junk food binge after grabbing several things to stash in his room. He looks back at Leo as he makes his way giving a nod as a greeting before finishing his glass of water.

Vince crumpled his now empty potato chip bag. He glanced at Tiger, "You? Not cute? I thought you were adorable. Cute enough to cuddle up to." He teased, scoffing slightly before looking back to the girl. He wondered if she was actually okay. Crouching down from his full height of 6'1", he looked at her arm.

"Do you mind...?"

He questioned softly, asking permission before he touched her. He wasn't a bad guy despite what Luna thought about in all her cheese murdering ways. His blue eyes looked to the girl's face trying to ignore the fact that she was still cleaning her glasses nervously. He waited for her to respond before he took a look at that arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back