• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Luna looked down, her face flushed as she looked away. She felt lonely as soon as he left, but she didn't want to say anything. Her words would have failed her anyway. Like a child, she was better with actions rather than words. She looked anywhere but his face at the moment, trying to distract herself from what she had done. 
Luna opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it.

Aeni rose from the bed, honey-brown hair astrew. She wrapped herself in the thick bed sheets with the familiar scent, the girl ran into a dresser, a lamp, a desk and wall that she did not recognize from her own room. "....???" The teen was befuddled as she headed down the stairs, with the comfortable blanket wrapped snuggly around her.

Zacseas smiled lightly over at the girl that had wrapped herself in his blanket "Hey you sleep walking or are you finally awake?" Zacseas asked with his bed head hair and his tired eyes as he was laying on couch with a spare blanket he found in his room. Zecseas scooted over for her to lay by him if she wanted to

(she summed up just about everything that has happened so far since you came. And Vince and Luna's vicious flirting. Relationship building I mean.)

Aeni flopped onto the couch next to Zecseas "Are you alright??" she asked him, looking like a caterpillar as she kept the blanket over her head like a hood. "You seem exhausted..." she muttered , realizing she must of forcibly taken his room and kept him downstairs in someway. Truthfully, as a canine, she could sleep comfortably on the ceiling and not have minded.

Zecseas smiled and laughed "No I'm fine I just can't sleep. I've been think to much." he looked down into the girls eyes laying beside him looking at her caterpillar in his own blankets "Heh that's kinda cute." Zecseas blushed bit but looked over at the wall quickly trying to hide his face that was burning oh so bright

Luna had no idea what to say. The silence was becoming increasingly awkward between the two and she was dying to say something, yet her stupid blubbering mouth wouldn't work. It was like her tongue had shrunken, making her incapable of forming words. She just sat there, trying to look anywhere but his face. Eventually her eyes pulled across the very spot where his face was and her eyes stuck like glue. Incapable of moving her gaze, she just stared for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back