• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Jedi Order

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Yavin IV six and a half years after the signing of the New Republic

Jaden carefully landed his shuttle on the make shift landing pad. He let out a breath unable to belive this was happening. His eyes went to a holopic of him and his old man before he left for the Rebellion over a decade ago. It was the last time he saw him in person. "Guess I'm going to be a Jedi after all. Thank you for everything old man." He said before getting up strapping his lightsaber to his belt.

After a bit of a hike through forests to an old temple that was transformed into a rebel base. Jaden breathed heavily as he got into a loose formation with twelve other people ranging from different species, sexes, and ages. In the front of the formation staring at them was Jedi Master Skywalker, some female Tagruta, and a red haired man wearing a pancho.

"Greetings I'm Luke Skywalker. You've all come here to be more than the sum of your parts. For a thousand generations the Jedi Knights have been the protectors of the galaxy. That was until the Emperor exterminated them and wiped them from history. But now look around each of you have chose to continue the Jedi tradition. The first of the new order. Each of you will be taught by myself, Master Tano, and Knight Kestis. " He said indicating the two at his side. "Now get some rest training begins tomorrow. Living quarters are on the second floor."

Kar Tarka had arrived on a transport shuttle before most of the others and spent his time ‘meditating’ under a tree just outside the grounds. His version of meditation was simply napping until it was time to assemble. He woke just in time to see Jaden walking toward the assembly and got up, making his way over to stand next to him in the group.

He felt an odd sense of pride listening to Master Skywalker's speech, something he never felt during his time as a slave on Lok. This form of serving something bigger than yourself felt considerably different than the Empires definition for sure. After the speech he turned to Jaden and gave him a goofy smile.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Kar Tarka. Can you believe we are going to be Jedi?”

He noticed the saber dangling on Jaden's hip.

“Seems like you're already a step ahead of me.”

Kar reached out to shake Jaden's hand.

~Xaetah Jol Kar~

Yavin IV. The young jedi initiates had finally arrived. Xaetah sat near the front. It was a spot with ease of access. If for any reason, he could be one of the first off the shuttle. Xaetah did not require his eyes to see it. Instead he felt it. Yavin IV radiated an energy unlike his home planet of Kalee. It was not home, but it felt like a place he knew he should be. He sat there a few moments longer than some of the others. He ignored the soon to be jedi that had walked by. Ready to begin their journey.

Slowly taking in his surroundings. He gazed down at his thighs, turning to look at his hand. He clenched his fist, turning his eyes towards the ceiling, to the walls then to the path in front of himself. He had everything he needed. He gripped his staff ready to leave the shuttle. Spear end retracted and facing upward. Deep breath. He adjusted his mask before taking another deep breath of fresh air. Light shined down on him, and he gazed up at the sky above.

He did not waste any extra time as he made his way to the assembly. The grand master had addressed the students and two other jedi. Tano and Kestis. Training would begin the next day, but as it stood, Xaetah did not desire rest. He did however use this time to look over his fellow 'jedi'. Size them up. Get a good idea of what he was going up against. If they would train together, they would fight together and competition was competition even if they were on the same side.

Perhaps he could wander off. Observe the training grounds. A glance at what was to come. He turned to look back at the others through the corner of his yellow eyes before making his way to the training grounds. He stood atop the second floor balcony looking down at the area below.

Last edited:
Jaden sees the man and smiles as he shakes the man's hand. "Not that far ahead. Just had a good teacher teach8 me the basics." He let's go of the man's hand. "I'm Jaden Corr." He said. What's your name?" He asked the man. Getting a better look at the man Jaden could tell he didn't come from comfort quite the opposite infact. He was a survivor.

“I'm Kar Tarka, it's nice to meet you Jaden. Seems we will be spending quite some time together during our training.”

He smiled as he released Jaden's had, a sudden feeling of being watched relished over him. The same feeling he used to get while the guards watched him like a hawk during his time at the mines on Lok. Kar was unable to pinpoint the location and attempted to shrug off the feeling.

He watched as the others left the area, some heading for the dormitory while others wandered off to have a look around the grounds.

“Big day tomorrow with the start of training, what are you going to do till
then?”

"Need to get my things into my quarters. After that go down to the training grounds see what we're working with." He said. "Probably do a couple mile jog to the lake and back." He looked towards the training grounds. He saw a blue skin Twi'leck and human walking to the grounds. His eyes moved up and barley made out a Kaleesh watching the grounds.

He looked back at Kar. "Care to accompany me? We're going to be here who knows how long might as well get use to each other."

~Xaetah...~

The Kaleesh had seen all he was going to see. He noticed others wandering over. Likely with similar ideas to his own. Xaetah sat there calmly and began to focus. If training was to begin the next day, then he might as well get more practice meditating. It was not his field of expertise since his main concern was combat, but even he understood it would be foolish to completely forgo it all together as there were meditation for combat.

So he sat there and patiently meditated. With his staff laid in front of him. If anything, this might have been helpful to improve patience. And a hunter must always be patient. Ever cautious biding ones time for the right moment to strike.

Seven years ago
Koriban
The female Cathar breathed heavily as she looked at the clothes on the ground. Her left arm was gone hidden somewhere on the desert floor. Her lightsaber though functioning was sparking with only one emitter working. "Tenth Sister." A com said. "I'm here Davos Tyrell is dealt with." She said looking at the pile of clothes. She kicked it to make sure nothing was there.

She heard rumors that this happened to Kenobi after Lord Vader dealt with him."Why were you here Davi." She muttered as she knelt down and grabbed his lightsaber. Who she once was felt grief for what she did to an old friend. But that part had to be squashed no matter what. She was an Inquistor one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy... except for Lord Vader and the Emperor of course. She couldn't be weak not anymore

The fur on her back raised up as she heard her name. She took a step forward as a red and black triangle left Davos's clothes and landed in her hand. "Fallow me." The specter moaned in a ghoulish wail from a tomb. "I can give you everything."
Her comm rang but she ignored it as she walked into an old Sith Lords tomb.

Kar nodded in agreement with Jaden's statements.” Sounds like a plan, I don't have much in the way of belongings so there isn't anything for me to really set up so I'll help you out. Who knows, maybe we are roommates.”

He laughed as he threw his arm over Jaden's shoulder while they walked to wherever. “How much practice you have with that saber? Think you could take on Master Skywalker?” He was joking of course, but was still curious if Jaden had his lightsaber for long or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back