• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Luna groaned and rolled over on to her back. "Somehow I feel this is karma." She said, staring at the ceiling. She felt a dull thud in her back from where she had it the floor. If falling of her bed hurt that much, she couldn't imagine the pain of being pushed down the stairs. On top of that someone laughing at the top.

Leo did the stupidest thing he could have, but was acting on instinct. He shifted into his snake form and sped off towards the Leopard. The panda was now charging in also. Leo decided that this rush tactic could gain them valuable information on escaping, so he paid close attention.

The guards seemed to be occupied with the bear, so most of them missed the snake coming in. The ones that did started to shoot at him. Surprisingly, most of them missed his serpentine body, and a few more bounced off of his scales. Leo wrapped his body around the leopards leg and started pulling away from the chaos. He didn't get very far before enough darts found home and he passed out.

Zecseas jumped the boulder climbing clumsily after getting shot by 4 then climbed to the fence climbing up with the electricity shocking me and the tranq darts being shot into me roaring but starting to fall as I climb then landing near the snow leopard 
( Tactics with a snake. High five brah /) xD )

Vince sat up, watching her roll off the bed. His eyes full of concern, he watched her animal stare at him in shock.

"Are you alright?"

He asked quickly, heart still hammering and blush still coating his face.

Lily looks towards one of the windows curiously having heard the roars from the window. Even in her human form she still had her fox hearing. She decides to delay the bath and makes her way back downstairs and outside to see what was going on. She shifts into her fox form to cover more ground before stopping just shy of the fence and where a snow leopard, panda, and a snake lay. She looks over at Aeni and shifts back into her human form. "What in the world is going on?" She asks staying behind a tree to avoid getting shot by the scientists with darts if they were just shooting them because.

Luna gave a thumbs up, peeling herself off the floor. She sighed, rubbing her back as she sat down on her bed. She smiled a bit and lied back down, her body aching. "Karma's a bitch." She said, staring at the ceiling. She sometimes had to embrace the balance, but man did that hurt so bad. On top of that guilt, it was like getting a punch to the face.

The leopard was soon coming back conscious. Everything seemed a flash of light which was blended with a mixture of colors. Nyll tried to force himself up but he was too weak to do so. He could not receive any response from his muscles and ultimately collapsed on the ground. He tried to growl maybe asking for help but all that left him was a little whine.

(internet wanky so sorry) 
Aeni turned her head towards Lily, startled and confused as she crouched in the shrubs in the storm of darts "Chaos. The boys went mad!! I think they were trying to escape.... " she replied to the fox-girl with a concerned tone, peeling thick, long sheet of bark off a nearby large tree. She used the wood as a mobile shield from the darts. Aeni shifted into her manned wolf form with the curved wood fitted on her back, she darts in front of the snow leopard, snake, and panda, snarling and spitting madly at the guards. She couldn't carry the animals, so she bit the big cat's scruff, urging him to move as darts nicked the wolf's ears.

Zecseas laid passed out thinking as he was dreaming "I can lead them to exit... But I won't make it... I would've been sprayed down by then and I'm too heavy to carry. But they'd make it and that's all that counts." Zecseas smiles in his sleep not to focused on his dream

While Leo was unconscious, he was remembering things he wanted to forget. The first few days of the experiment were brutal on him. Even now he could almost feel the pain he did in those days. He felt a prick in his side and realized that they were taking more blood. A couple more years flashed by and he started to regain consciousness. He slowly and systematically worked his muscles. As he tentatively opened his eyes the light was blinding. He thought he was on some sort of operating table and started freaking out. He felt he was wrapped around something and started to squeeze as best as he could. Luckily for the Leopard, he was not a constricting snake.

Aeni barked at the large cat as it began to spazz, and stagger upwards. The slender manned wolf began growling and encouraging it to move as she crouched under the curved wood, darts covering the sides. The surrounding guards seemed bothered and annoyed by the incident, experiments banning together, it was not a common occurrence that happened during their daily routines. She snarled at the scientists as they drew near, the canine was circling the small pile of animals defensively, possibly due to newfound instinct infused within her blood. As darts began aiming for her stilt-like legs, she had already plucked off half the darts off the other animals before slumping over the bodies of the leopard and snake.

Nyll Look around, he was in a huge garden, one that was covered in snow. The white flakes slowly falling from the sky. One of which settled over his nose. He did not seem to be very high but quite short instead. Was he in a mansion? But it seemed rather familiar. Soon a figure began to approach towards him. It was a faceless figure but one that provide a weird sensation of warmth inside of Nyll. Nyll had indeed collapsed by the high amount of does and was hallucinating. As soon as the figure reached for Nyll, her face began to grow visible but then with a bang a shot was fired right into its temple causing to fall. Nyll roared in real life mad about everything trying his hardest to stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zecseas was brought back to his room but nobody drew blood from him "I hope the others don't notice..." Zecseas thought in his sleep as he lay on his bed pretending to be unconscious "I'm sorry for those others who got hurt."

Aeni was laying on the grass in her human form, her body heavy and slow as she raised her arms. The light of day pierced her sight as she rose up groggily, she could see the small marks on her arms and legs from the various needles that were pricked in her as she slept. The girl kept still, continuing to feel the strong dosage of Tiletamine coursing through her body as her heart beats, Aeni laid her head down as her surroundings swirled around her. She was unable to rise up from the sweet smelling grasses and plants that lined the forest floor.

Idiots. When will they learn? They can't just one by one attack the fence. I just need time to think of something. She shifts into her fox form since she was a much smaller target to hit. Her ears twitch in annoyance since there was no way she was going to drag a snow leopard or panda anywhere. They needed a planned attack and now it would take a few days before they weren't on extra security for someone trying to escape. She sighs in frustration at seeing Aeni get taken down as well. She looks over at Nyll as he roars and tries to stand. She turns her attention back up on the scientists along the top of the fence.

Two of scientists were back at the research facility watching from the cameras. "What are they doing? Have they lost their minds? Are they so stressed being in an open enclosure they want back in their cages?" He leans back in his chair as he examines the monitors, a large notebook in front of the desk he was taking notes in. He looks over in the monitor where Luna and Vincent were. "They seem to be getting along swimmingly. Seemed a bit rocky at first. Though a tiger and lion mix would be rather boring. Perhaps I'll have to mix things up for them." He looks over at the other scientist sitting next to him as he speaks.

"I don't know if we should do so many experiments at once. I mean I know the breeding thing is key but I don't think we needed such a large environment. We could've just thrown two together and had it happen. I'm just as curious as you to see if the alteration of DNA makes it genetic or not but I think you're asking for trouble with too many of them together. I think we should just leave it at an experiment of how they behave with one another after being unsocialized for so long and with their slight increase of animal instincts"

The first scientist laughs. "They're teenagers, something's bound to happen with hormones raging. We'll most likely find out if it's genetic or not eventually even if we didn't have that experiment going it'd happen anyways. That or they'll all kill each other but that's what we have tranquilizers for"

Zecseas got up after a couple minutes and walked out of his room wonder how Vince and Luna were but he thought more about Aeni and decided to go and see if she was okay after heading outside ignoring his hunger problem

The lights finally became bearable for Leo to look at. He observed his surroundings and realized that he was, in fact, outside and not on an operation table. He looked to see what he was squeezing and realized he was probably cutting of the leopard's circulation. He relaxed his muscles and slithered into the forest. His stomach called to hi, and he saw a small animal near by. It was good enough for him. He but it and felt it weaken as his venom took hold. He then swallowed it and looked around the tree at the scene he had fled from.

As Zecseas was walking he felt something touch his foot and to his surprise he saw that he had hit the snake with his paw "Oh oops sorry..." he looked to see if he hurt it and hoped he didn't "Oops! That damn snake is so small and sneaky."

Aeni eventually staggered to her feet, feeling like gravity was sucking her body back into the Earth. She wobbled around the forest like a drunken sailor, muttering groggy nonsense as she shifted her ears and tail onto her human form. She was disoriented and lost in the area, it seemed much bigger than before to her while she was in the delusional, half sedated state.

Zecseas wanted to stay for the snake but the snake was fine as far as he could see so he started looking for Aeni "I hope she is alright..."

Aeni was wandering around when she suddenly smacked her face against someone's back. She looked up at his blue-purple hair with a sleepy smile "Un....Asaka, Zeeeseaasss....ehllo..." she greeted the panda-boy with a slur of mixed words. "Eh? Doko...ni...iru??" The girl muttered with a yawn, jumping between languages in an incoherent phrases.

Zecseas looked down at her "Have you been... Drinking?" Zecseas picked her up princess style and carried her to the house easily "Did she get shot by one if the tranqs?" Zecseas didn't pay much attention to her gibberish as he walked home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back