• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Vince let out a sigh, "Man, that's another one. Next I'll have to resort to Babe. Or maybe Boo, oh how about cupcake?"

He joked, swinging his legs off the side of her bed. At least his wrist was starting to feel much better. Rolling to his side, he looked at her.

"It would be worse, I could be calling you Love."

He mused, watching her face as he called out all of these terms of endearment.

Luna's face scrunched as he went though all the names. "Call me any of those and I might have to give you some scars."

She joked. She didn't plan on being called anything by him. She thought it was weird how he used nicknames for everything. She would have preferred that he call her Luna.

"Whatever you say, Love."

He mused, winking at her from where he laid on her bed. Her sent was everywhere, it was intoxicating. A smile pulled on his features, his eyes watching her, waiting to she what she would do. There was no way he was giving up calling her names, the moment she realized that the less pain he would have to go through.

Luna sighed. "You will never give up will you?"

She asked, looking at him. In a way, it was cute. But in another, it got under her skin. Badly. She brushed it aside. She punched his arm playfully for the wink and crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

He held his arm giving fake groans of pain. "Houston, we're going down!"

He fake yelled before falling off the bed and protecting his wrist. Sitting up, he smiled at her.

"Never."

He mused in a flirty tone, standing and this time moving her over to lay besides her. Though he took up most of the space at first.

Luna raised an eyebrow. She looked at him, and laughed. Just a bit. Somewhere inside her she felt something glow. She tried to squish it, but it shone brighter. She smiled, his smile getting to her. She was starting to wonder how much trouble she was going to get into with him. A lot probably. But that's just how they rolled.

Zecseas smiles lightly forgetting about it quickly "I-It's okay..." Zecseas looked over at her and wonders "Why are you collecting those?" looks at the green and starts to crave some bamboo for no reason starting to think out loud "Mmmm... Bamboo."

Leo began to wonder where everyone wandered off to. He wasn't going to check rooms, because that was just weird. What would he say? "Hi, just making sure you didn't escape without me?" Pathetic. Instead, he decided to leave for a while. A couple days, maybe. He planned on living like a snake. It's not like anyone was going to miss him anyway. He then shifted into the snake and slithered out an open window. He just wandered until he reached the edge. He saw the guards and shifted back into human form. "Need any more blood?" He called, not wanting to get too close in case they shot him full of sedatives. One of the guards looked at him and appeared to make a call on a headset inside the helmet. He then took out a small piece of paper and a pen and quickly wrote something down. The guard showed Leo what was written. 'Later' was the only thing there. "Ok, I'll be back" he said. He then shifted and slithered away. He disagreed with the scientists method, but he did realize something. He is special. For the first time in his life, he is special.

Vince blinked, staring at her smiling face be blushed darkly.

What had he gotten himself into?

He could feel his heart throb in his chest seeing her smile at him. Looking away from her, he rubbed the back of his head.

Damn.

How could she make him blush from a stupid little smile?

Luna looked at him, her curiosity back. He was starting to behave like a human, well he was for the most part. She had the urge to do something, she just didn't know what. She looked at him with a confused face for the moment, trying to figure out what her brain wanted her to do. Let me tell you now, trying to untangle thoughts by yourself is like having a billion phone chargers tied together in a giant knot.

Sighing, he looked back up at the roof of the room before closing his eyes. He relaxed peacefully next to her, his broken wrist resting across his chest while his good arm laid behind his head. He controlled his breathing, just liking the feeling of relaxation and her smell surrounding him.

Luna looked at him as he relaxed. She started to relax next to him, breathing in the scent next to her. She smiled and closed her eyes, sinking into the bed. She had opened up to him more in one day then she had told anyone ever. Mostly because the only person she remembered was a horrible scientist who adopted her, changed her and sold her in that order.

Kalila felt the soft breeze blow through her hair lazily; only gently brushing her bangs. She sighed , desperately wanting to fly, but not being able to gather the wind due to the bandaged hole through her wing.

Although, even if it was possible, she was too terrified of falling to try.

Was she the only flyer in this house? In reality, was she still alone, after all these years?

Aeni used a plant stem of a flower to tie up her hair in a pony-tail. Truthfully she just missed the sight of her atrium and caring for her gardens "To decorate my room, and learn about what region we're in...by the looks of this terrain and plant life it seems we are above the equator, but...our masters, could have fabricated anything here, including this whole environment...so I can't be quite sure..." she muttered quietly, heading back to the house, arms full of various flowers. She holds up a dandylion to Zecseas' nose "I thought your stomach grows angry near small animals, huh? Umm...but.....W-Well, if they don't have bamboo in the fridge or near the stream...flowers a really tasty snack to eat!"

Zecseas blushes after noticing that he had said that out loud "Haha nah they don't but I wonder if I could go roam and fine some." he licked his lips in hunger thinking of the feeling of bamboo again "Wow I do miss such a thing don't I?"

Zecseas frowned but grabbed the dandelion "A-Are they really?" Zecseas looks at it with happiness knowing that he might be able to eat something that could satisfy his hunger for green but his new found hunger for sweets was starting to rise and make his stomach growl

Zecseas took some time looking at the girl after looking at the dandelion and finally said "You look really pretty..." he smiled lighted. Zecseas was thinking for a bit then realized he had said it out loud again and started blushing really bright and knocked his hair down in his face

( xD Yes! Longest one I ever typed! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeni flushed red and swiveled her body around on a dime, marching awkwardly through the forest as her head spun. "I-I ...I...I....s-stop you're...embarrassing me!" she stammered, her voice shaky from a lack of response. "Y-Yeah! Dandelions taste kinda...like...butter...carnations are a little spicy...Violets are sweet...so are roses...." the girl listed on, trying to fog up Zecseas open thoughts.

Before she was taken, she would venture into uncharted forests with bundles of flowers from her atrium hidden in her bag. Aeni knew many things about nature, plant species and animals, so being in an experiment such as this...was almost a dream come true. "Um....y-you're...pretty...um no sorry soryy......h-handsome...too..." Aeni's face resembled much more like a ripe tomatoe as she glance back at the panda individual.

Zecseas after eating the dandelion which he did not care for smiled "Thanks I guess..." then he shifted form so he could walk on all fours trying walk on his arm finding no difficulty and tried to smile as best as he could in animal form while he catched up to walk beside her pushing himself against her "Want a ride?"

Aeni turns around as she walks, reddening at the large bear "Y-You're hurt I ca---" she suddenly trips on a large, slithering snake on the forest floor (Shog), landing face first in a tuft of grass and dirt. "Mrrrff....gah...w-what....ow..." her honey brown hair was strewn messily around her face, saying muffled words into the ground.

Leo wasn't paying attention to anything. He wasn't looking where he was going or listening to what was around him. That was, until he felt something strike his side. Then he heard a thud and a girls voice. He looked back and saw a girl had tripped over him. He shifted back and said "sorry" with his eyes down. He held out his hand to try and help her up.

Aeni pulled herself up with his help, taking his hand gratefully as she rubbed her head. "Un...I should be s-sorry...I wasn't looking..." she uttered apologetically. She glanced up at him with a sheepish smile, grass, twigs, and flowers of all kinds sticking up from her hair as a large bruise began forming on her forehead. Aeni remembered the snake man's face from before when she first entered the property. His animal form always seemed to make her hungry. "um...N-Nice to meet you...I s-saw you earlier...with tiger... I'm Aeni Kitayuki..." the girl stuttered quietly,"A-And my friend Zecseas..." she gestured to the bear.

"Um, nice to meat you. I'm Leo" he said. "What are you two doing out here? Why are you not back at the house with everyone else?" He was now shifting from foot to foot, not quite sure what to do in this situation. He cursed himself for having such crappy social skills. Then again, everyone else was most likely the same.

Forms into human and waves not to fond of the snake as he thinks "Urgh snakes..." he closes his eyes as he thinks "Uhhh... Hey. I uhhhh... I'ma go home so I guess I'll see you later Aeni." he looks down and starts walking hands in pockets

(Sorry, I'm back now.)

She looked at him for a few moments, studying him. She shifted uncomfortably before putting her glasses down and using her working arm to lift the broken one. "Just.. be..careful.." Her voice was hoarse and weak, as if she had screamed until she couldn't anymore and then refused to make even the slightest sound for the rest of the year. She stumbled over the words like a toddler who was just learning to speak.

The girl held up a bundle of flowers to him "hmm.....mm...see? W-We were investigating the border...but I got um...distracted by plants..." Aeni explained, glancing over at Zecseas as he walked away. She pouted a bit at him, "Kyan....Zecseas, you okaie??" she asked, "Are you scared of Leo??" Aeni wondered, curiously with a little snicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back