• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

"Yupp...ahah...is you..haare you...has an surpise?" She bubbled in a groggy stupor as Zecseas picked her up. Aeni nuzzled her head into his chest as she mumbled off into odd stories about Kitsune no Yomeiri, Baku, and other restless tales from her past. "Sake...." she muttered, beginning to go off and listing every alcohol beverage out there, in response to his drinking question.

Vince chuckled, shaking his head at her.

"That it is."

He mused before holding his broken hand up to her.

"Want to fix this for me, sweetheart?"

He teased her, giving her his usual carefree smile.

Luna smiled. "Fine bub, I fix it." She said, getting up to grab the first aid kit. She walked downstairs, past the spot where a previously in pain Vince sat on the floor. She frowned a bit at the memory, but shook her head, grabbing the first aid and walking back to her room. She opened the door and walked to her bed, sitting down near his wrist. She took a popsicle stick out of the box and began bandaging his broken wrist.

Zecseas starts blushing as she nuzzles his chest but smiles lightly as he continues to walk seeing the house in the distance "Are you tired?" He asks looking down into her eyes

Aeni looked up at him, watching the treetops pass by them as he carried her to the shelter. "Yep. Itsa not me thou..." she muttered, trying to snap herself out of the effect of the sedatives "You were.....stupid erirer....Cat y snake too..." she frowned in disapproval, recalling something about a bear filled with tranqs, guards, and electricity.

Vince watched her fix it, a smirk on his face. He kept his eyes trained on her face preferring to watch her instead of watch she was doing to his hand.

Luna finished her task, looking up from his wrist to his face. She saw the smirk and crossed her arms, looking at him.

"What's so funny lion boy?"

She said, raising an eyebrow at him.

Zecseas raised his eyebrow "Speak English or just sleep. You sound really drunk at the moment." Zecseas started to smile as he thought "She looks really cute even if she is sloppy." Zecseas blushes more at the thought but looked up to see he was standing in front of the door so he opened taking Aeni in with him "So which room is yours?" he asked as he climbed the stairs

"You."

He teased softly, holding her gaze. He smiled a little more thinking about what else he could do or say to get her panties in a twist.

Luna raised an eyebrow.

"I don't see what is so amusing about myself. Unless you drew a mustache on me while I was asleep I see no reason to smirk."

Luna said with an amused smile on her face.

"Ah, but I see plenty of reason. I was just thinking of how cute you look when you concentrate."

He mused softly, winking at her. It was starting to become a little game of theirs. He'd wink and she'd get all pissy. Honestly it was great for seeing her multiple reactions.

Luna's vein almost popped out of her forehead. She growled a bit.

"Just a minute, flirtypants."

She said, holding up a hand.

She lays her body in Zecseas arms lazily, raising her numbed arm and pointing at the hall of rooms "Ennie...meenie...minney....moete!" Aeni said, pointing at a random room. "Here, I can..........can....wa..lk" She quieted down a bit, her arm slowly lowering as she turned into a rag doll in his hands "....zzz..zzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzz" the girl snored quietly, clearly wiped out(?Is this how one uses this phrase?) from the excitement, and lingering drugs of earlier events.

Leo hardly noticed being kicked or the drunk sounding Aeni. He was focused on the guards. He did Lear something from the attack. All guards seem to cluster around one area. A simple diversion could create a gap for them to work with. It was a long shot, but it might be their only shot. (You used the phrase correctly)

Vince cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Flirty pants?"

He questioned looking at her like she had just reached into the second grade handbook of stupid things to say. Glancing from the hand she held up to her face, he sat there mildly confused and amused.

Luna looked at him.

"Every line you tell me that could be even remotely sweet or kind is topped off with a wink."

She said, looking at him.

Vince stared at her for a long moment.

"You want me to be serious about it?"

He questioned looking at her in slight bewilderment. He didn't know what to think about that. He was just teasing her, he wasn't expecting to get called out on it.

Luna blushed and looked down.

"I didn't say that out loud did I?"

She asked, looking down at the now very interesting bed.

He cracked a soft smile, bringing two fingers under her chin to make her look at him.

"You're cute when you're flustered."

His voice came out more huskily and rough then he would have liked, but he was being serious about it. He stared into her eyes not winking or anything he looked genuine about it because he was being so.

Luna flushed and looked at him, feeling his fingers tickle her chin. She flushed even darker at his genuine look. She averted her eyes for a minute, her face as red as a tomato. The serious tone topped it off, her heart exploding inside her chest. She felt like she could die right then and there from overheating.

A smirk rose up at her cherry face. It felt good knowing that he was the one who caused her to have this reaction. Watching her face he realized that he wanted to kiss her. Holding back the need, he slowly moved away from her.

Zecseas looked down at her "Dammit... I guess you can sleep in my bed until you wake up." Zecseas walked to his room and laid her down on his bed gently and pulled his covers over her then he smiled down at her and started to leave

Luna still looked at the ground. In a way, she didn't want him to pull away, but in another, she wasn't sure what she was getting into with him. Her brain jumbled, something was starting to emerge from the mess of knots and confusion. She was still red, but her face was cooling down bit by bit as he pulled away. 
Luna felt like she should do something, but she had no idea what. She looked down and decided to start with something small, gently grasping his hand.

Vince paused, just about to get off the bed when she grabbed his good hand. Turning, he looked at her with an eyebrow arched in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back