• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Luna rolled back over, running into a lion. "Oh hey." She grumbled, yawning. She looked at him and smiled. "Not so tall now lion boy." She said, growling to show her fangs. She got up and shook her coat, her tail swishing back and forth as she shook. When she stopped, she licked her paw and rubbed it over her ear, looking at him.

An unamused look settled over his face. Did she really go there? Females tend to be larger. It's an animal kingdom thing. Well, at least it usually is. Circling her as much as he could with the space his body had to work with he thought for a long time. He was too tired to actually fight with her, but playing...now playing he could do. Without a word, he let out a small grumbled before bringing his front legs over the back of her body trying to push her down. A playful joke that he hoped was received that way. A fight in a kitchen, while still tired, would have been horrible.

Luna took his move as a serious threat. She turned around and roared at him, her teeth baring. She closed her jaw, a threatening stance taking place. "I do not take playful banter well." She said. He was rude, and he thought he could play around with her. It was bad enough that he had to flirt with her, but this was one of the last straws.

Aeni was a little entertained by this, she wrapped his arm tightly with the white gauze, sealing it a small kiss after tying it off. She looked off to the side "I-I was...going to talk with the others...to see if they had an escape plan..." she replied, sitting on the counter "I thought I saw cameras in the house...so I'm going to explore that as well..." The manned wolf girl didn't seem too thrilled at escaping. She has accepted the fact that the life before this will only be a memory lost in time. Family most likely have marked her as missing, or even dead. Will society even welcome the monsters in this property? Aeni stayed quiet for awhile.

Rolling his eyes, he ignored her and turned back to his food. Shifting, he returned to his human form with a smirk on his face. He was in only his low riding sweatpants that he had fallen asleep in but figured it didn't matter much. Opening the package, he grabbed a pan heating it up. Turning he looked down at her with his elbows resting on the counter.

"You take everything way to seriously. Learn to lighten up and I might not be so bothersome."

He yawned, turning his back on her and continuing to cook his food. In an odd way he trusted her, showing his back to her was a way to express that. He just hoped that he wasn't making a mistake by doing this. If he was...well then he guessed he would have some scars on his back...or he'd be dead.

Luna transformed back, glaring at him. "At the least be happy I decided not to kill you." She said, taking some milk from the fridge and putting it in a glass. She was I a low cut tank top and some sweatpants but she really didn't care at this point. She was still a bit tired, but not to much. Plus, she was to comfortable to change.

Zecseas was looking down at his arm but looked up as he nodded and saw her face "Erm... I can go along if you want." looks back down at his arm "Uhhh... Only if you want though." tries to think of something to amuse her "Or you could let me try biting you haha."

Vince laughed glancing over at her before it died in his throat. He sounded like he was choking on his own oxygen. Staring at her, his eyes widened and his face turned cherry red. It was like he hand been suddenly opened to the fact that Satan's spawn was indeed, a girl. His face turned as dark red as it possibly could have, looking at her attire and then back up to her pissed off face.

Cute.

His heart hammered in his chest suddenly, turning swiftly he focused back on his stake. Making sure not to even look at her now, he grabbed a plate as fast as he could before returning his eyes to the stake before him. He blinked, this wasn't happening. He was not feeling attracted to the spawn of the devil himself. Clearing his throat he put the medium rare stake on a plate and then grabbing a fork and knife.

"Right...well....good morning."

He mumbled, suddenly very awake and completely arrogance free. Moving to the table he sat down and ate not looking up at her. He tried to hide his face with his hair, but he didn't have long hair to begin with so the foolish attempt at hiding his pink face was futile.

Luna's face grew into an amused smile. So he was partly human after all. She leaned on the table in front of him. She had set her glass of milk next to her and she was looking him in the face. "You look like more of a tomato now." She said. "And good morning." She said. Her chest was kind of squished together at her current position. She honestly didn't care though, she had been isolated forever and it felt good to wear something more comfortable.

Choking on his stake it took all his willpower not to look down her shirt. The way she was leaning on the table gave him a pretty sweet...great....uh...quite the view. Keeping his eyes on his stake he almost growled, he could hear the amusement in her voice and it was pissing him off. He shoved another bite of stake in his mouth chewing it in an annoyed fashion now that he was done choking.

"As apposed to what?"

He questioned meekly, keeping his gaze down still trying to hide as much of his reddened face as humanly possible.

Leo had been watching the events unfold from the couch. He became bored and wanted to leave, but was still hungry. He headed over to the fridge and looked for anything. He spotted a yogurt cup and a gabbed it out. He didn't want to ramble around looking for spoons, so he just morphed his young into a snake and started to lick it out.

Aeni paused for a moment, then smiled back "I would love that..." she said quietly, then she flushed red all of a sudden "I m-meant the going with me part!!" Aeni stammered, her honey colored hair bouncing off her shoulders as she turned towards the door " There's been enough blood for one day!!"

She peered into the kitchen, watching the two cat shifters converse "Hmmm....I think...I suppose..." she whispered "....it's a love-hate relationship for them....it's really funny..." Aeni giggled.

"A normal human color." Luna said, looking at him almost choke on his steak. She took her milk and downed the entire thing. She set the glass down as she finished it, dropping her hand from the glass to look at him. He sure was a strange person. Flirty, yet respectful, yet the same as a human. It made her a bit curious.

Zecseas laughed as he stood behind Aeni standing a little too close "Yeah haha." Zecseas continued to watch the two in the kitchen

He cracked a sheepish smile, he was running out of stake he realized with slight disdain. Why was he even like this? THIS was the girl who verbally abused him every chance she got. She would have killed him multiple times, yet she didn't. She was the SPAWN of SATAN. He reminded himself, with these thoughts equipped he raised his eyes to look at her face about to give her a snide remark. The moment his eyes met hers, the remark died in his throat. Shutting his mouth he felt his face go red again though this time not as bad as before. Quickly shooting his gaze back down to his plate he shoved the last big bite into his mouth and stood taking his plate with him over to the dishwasher. He loaded the dirty dishes as fast as he could without looking at her. His thoughts were making him nervous now, realizing that he hadn't talked to a girl sense middle school when he was taken. That was almost six years.

He kept his mouth shut trying to think straight.

Luna raised an eyebrow. Red face, looking down, nervous comments.. If he was a regular human she would have said he had a crush on her, but he wasn't, so she had no idea what was going though his head. She slowly walked to the kitchen and placed her glass in the dishwasher. She was quite amused by his actions, but more curious.

Narrowing his eyes at her hand, he quickly looked at her face. The amusement on it almost made him snap back with a come back, though the she devil caught his annoyed gaze and once again he was looking at the floor this time cursing under his breath. He needed to get as far away from her evilness as possible. He figured it was her pure hatred towards him that was making his chest hurt so damn much. Closing the dishwasher, he moved around her awkwardly before starting to walk out of the room lifting his head as soon as she was behind him. He sent a glare at the door frame like it was responsible for his current problems.

Luna was quite surprised that he had walked out. Not a word of an insult, not even a glare sent her way. In fact, the only eye contact they exchanged a few glances, but all of them seemed to render him speechless. She was seriously confused. Maybe he did like her? That was impossible though, he was king of the jungle, and a giant flirt at the same time. She followed him, her senses curious. "Cat go your tongue?" She asked. 
But what really was the most intriguing thing of all, is how the fact that she had a deeper cut shirt and some sweat pants on had changed his whole demeanor.

Aeni backed up into Zecseas taking a deep breath "Cats...are really frightening...." she muttered as she darted out the door, growing uneasy as she witnessed the black-love tension. She fled into the forest near the house with the panda guy, wandering around the fence in curiosity as she searched for the others to discuss an escape plan. "I wonder if the guards take shifts...it doesn't seem like they move much at all..." she whispered, taking note of various camera locations and landmarks "Let's see...Maybe something we have in the house can protect us from those tranq darts...maybe the wood drawers...or the cushions on the couch " Aeni thought aloud.

The honey haired girl turned towards the panda. "So....who exactly were you...um...you know before all this?" she asked.

Vince stopped suddenly, a muscle in his jaw twitching. He turned his head as if he was going to look at her but he didn't. He looked at the wall to the side of her before finally forcing his eyes onto his face.

He tried to imagine her with devil horns and a tail.

Now that, made him smirk.

Looking down at her, he stepped closer holding her gaze. He leaned in closer to her face, pausing with a few centimeters between their lips. He flicked her in the forehead, his smirk widening struggling to push his blush down.

"What cat? I see no such thing."

He mused, pulling back and heading towards the stairs.

Luna growled, her last straw being mercifully plucked from her grasp. She snapped. She had had enough of the playing. All curiosity gone, she glared at him. "I have had enough of you? What is it with you? Will you decide what to be already? One minute you are a sarcastic jerk who loves to flirt with me, the second you are a kind and gentle thing that just wants to help, and the next you are actually close to normal, but then you just snap right back." She growled, ready to tear him to shreds.

Vince looked at her with a startled expression. He was on the third step and if he hadn't gabbed the railing he probably would have fallen back. Staring at her for a long moment, he looked at the stairs suddenly finding them interesting. His face looked pained, what was he? Not giving her a second glance he started back up the steps.

He didn't know what he was. Six years of rotting in a cage constantly getting injected or having new surgeries...and he didn't know. He could remember being quite the flirt for a 12 year old before he was taken. He guessed that's what that was from. The gentleman side of him was probably from the only thing he could remember of whoever his mother was. He knew she raised him to be respectful of women. But, he didn't have any knowledge about being normal.

"I don't know..."

He stated, voice ringing hallow, distant.

Moving back up the stairs he headed to his room pondering her questions.

Luna instantly wanted to swallow her words back down her throat. "Shit." She muttered, sitting her butt on the couch. She ran a hand though her hair. She might have just made a huge mistake and been a huge butt. She growled loudly, smacking her head in her hands. She might have just hurt someone, and her subconscious was not ok. She sighed and walked up the stairs, trying to find his room.

Vince grabbed a pair of pants, he kicked off his sweats and put on some faded jeans. Searching for a shirt he sighed running his fingers threw his hair.

"Shit."

He whispered looking out the window. Grabbing a red men's tank he slipped it on before falling back on his bed. Staring up at the ceiling he found himself pondering the meaning of his life. Rolling to his side he looked out the window keeping his back to the door.

Luna looked around, hearing a muffled curse from the room next to hers. She rolled her eyes. 'Nice placement." She mumbled. She sighed, her subconscious telling her to nock but her brain telling her that he was a jerk and he wasn't worth it. She felt so bad, to bad to ignore it. She sighed and knocked on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back