• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Experiment (Reboot)

Hearing a knock, he didn't move. He could smell her on the other side of the door. Laying on his back, he folded his arms under his head and closing his eyes.

"Go away, sweetheart. Daddy's trying to sleep."

He replied to the knock with an amused tone with a hollow ring to go along with it.

Luna almost punched him for that one. "I would come in there and smack you but you sound like a dead rodent lying on the roadside ready to be road kill. In short, hollow." She said, looking at the door. She sighed. She did feel bad, but she would make sure to tell him not to call her sweetheart in the future.

Standing angrily, he swung open the door glaring down at her.

His fuse obviously short. He cliched the doorframe. He wouldn't lay a hand on her, no matter how much he wanted to.

"Don't tell me what I sound like." He snapped glaring at her intently.

"Not when you don't know anything about me."

He growled obviously very angry. From her expression he figured that she never thought he would get mad at her like this. Well, surprise surprise.

Luna looked at him and took a step back. She looked at him. "No, I don't. I guess I just know the outside you." Luna said, looking at him. 'But in truth, you don't even know anything about me either. You have no idea what likes under this meaty piece of flesh. " She said, gesturing to herself. She sighed, running her hand though her hair. "Look, what I said might have been out of line, just a little bit. Ok, a lot. Anyway I want to start over." She said.

He stared at her.

Digesting her words.

Did she just...?

His face contorted into that of confusion.

This wasn't the reaction he had been planning for.he stared at her for a long period.

"What?"

He asked stupidly, that being the only word he would make out from his racing thoughts.

"What do you mean by 'start over'"

He questioned, eyeing her.

Luna looked at him. "I mean start over. Erase the stuff from our memories. You know the whole you hit on me, I growled at you, which then evolved into us becoming mortal enemies and you calling me a spawn of Satan, which I am not fond of in the slightest by the way." She said, looking at him strait in the eyes.

Zecseas looked at her and scratched the back of his neck "I uhhhhh... Well Erm heh... What do you mean before?" Zecseas asked a little scared to awnser as he thinks deep into his past

Last edited by a moderator:
(Are there two characters called Luna? Cause I signed mine up and got accepted, not sure if she's been stolen by someone else).

Nyll sighed slowly getting up. " Well you might keep it a secret as it is the only leverage you have other then your speed. I doubt that you would continue to run forever now would you ? " He asked still panting heavily. Nyll looked towards Lily as he wiped the blood off his face. " You know that I will get you for this one. " he said as his heart began to calm down.

Lily glares down at Nyll's and points down to her leg. "I do believe we're even. Even though you had intended to do more damage. And please. I'm not concerned about an out of shape leopard. I thought I was jealous about not being some big predatory cat hut I'm just fine with my fox form" she offers a hand to help him up. "We have to stay in the same house, same land, so I suggest we learn how to get along"

Nyll got up with the help of Lily, as soon as he got up his turned his palm into a claw. " We are away from even.." he said pushing her down with his paw that was placed over her neck. If she was to try something nasty this time, then he would just force the claws into his neck not deep enough to be fatal but indeed painful, " and now you have no leverage over me, so why should I not slay you now? " he asked ignoring Lily's previous comment of uniting the house.

Lily hits the ground with a grunt before looking up at Nyll, trying to squirm out from under him. She glares up at him trying to figure out something clever to do to get out of this situation. She sighs in a sort of defeated way and let's her arms rest above her head, her red hair sprawled around her, looking up at him innocently. Obviously the bite on the nose was not as much fun as she wanted it to be. "Snow Leopard have you lost your sense of humor and fun? I don't even know your true name how am I supposed to tell anyone anything about you. I'm sorry if making a game of you hurt your ego. That wasn't my intention. And you can slay me if you wish but you know you'd be bored out of your mind here without me to taunt you" she says with a coy smile. "Though I suppose you're upset you didn't send me running for the hills and cowering from you. I'm afraid the scientists scare me more than you ever could. Death would be a release from this nightmare so threatening to kill me would not serve the purpose you are intending it to."

Nyll Looked down at her his face nearing. " My purpose is enjoyment, and I think killing you might serve it well. " He said as his face turned into that of a snow leopard. He opened his fangs but snapped them just reaching her nose. Nyll could hear Lily's words over and over, ' I don't even know your name '. Nyll didn't remember his name. Nyll's face turned normal, his grip got lose he got up. " Who am I? WHO AM I! ? " he yelled grabbing his head.

Lily rolls over away from Nyll sitting up on her knees rubbing her neck a bit. She looks over at Nyll as he seems to have a meltdown. "A snow leopard with a poor sense of humor and a temper" she spits rather annoyed getting to her feet. She sighs. "The scientists had to of called you something..." she didn't know why she was sticking around. Common sense would dictate for her to steer clear of this guy but she didn't really have much common sense anymore. She wondered what the scientists did in terms of experiments on him, grateful in a bittersweet way they kept her mind active.

" Scientists, Nyll I AM NYLL I WAS ALWAYS NYLL! WASN'T I! Nyll I am Nyll only! "he kept on yelling, his body parts transforming to that of snow leopard and then back to that of human. It seemed that Nyll was losing it. He no longer knew what was happening all he cared for was the conflict that was going in his mind.

Lily watches him growing nervous and looks around at hearing the sound of cameras moving in the area no doubt to zone in on Nyll. "Nyll! Stop it!! Do you want to be sedated? Or worse?" She asks backing away from him, ready to shift and take off, wanting no parts of being around if the scientists intervened with Nyll's breakdown.

" NYLL! WHO! WAIT ME! " he yelled. Nyll could himself see the cameras coming close. Was he going to get killed maybe a fast end would not be bad. Maybe sedated again but Nyll remembered last time how many times they needed to sedate him before he fell down. Nyll crashed his paws onto the ground and roaring loudly towards the cameras. " Leave Nyll alone! " he yelled to them as he roared. ' What are you doing idiot, stop it calm down! ' he thought. Nyll had been punished many times for his wrathful behavior and so to tackle it he had been trying to calm himself by meditating but had he gone to far to control it now ?

"Why don't you go inside and eat or take a bath or whatever you do to calm down" even though she wasn't fond of Nyll's previous actions towards her she didn't want anything to happen to him or anyone stuck in this place. "Either way let's just not stay out here" she looks around for any sign of scientist activity. So far they were letting Nyll play out his breakdown

Nyll calmed himself down by thrash his skull onto the ground. " Forgive me he said as he slowly followed Lily. This was not the first time Nyll had had a breakdown. He was indeed having some mental problem but he still wished to act as if he was alright, he did have his feeble glass like walls that he thought could protect him. Last time Nyll had killed a scientist during his breakdown, the one who was always nice to him. Nyll just gazed to the ground with a shameful face.

"I'm Lily by the way" she makes her way inside thankful the kitchen wasn't nearly as busy. She takes the eggs out of the fridge looking over at him. "Do you want any?" She makes her way around the kitchen, going through the process of making scrambled eggs. For some reason eggs were much more delicious than she previously remembered probably because it'd been quite some time since she had actual food.

(@divyansh )

Last edited by a moderator:
Vince stared at her, before busting out laughing. He found this to be the most hilarious thing ever. She wanted to be friends? Wow, he's never had a friend. Stopping his laughter he leaned on the doorframe more, looking serious for a long moment. He looked down at her,

"Start over huh? I don't know if it's going to be that easy. I mean, I'm a guy...I'm going to flirt with a hot girl."

He didn't realize his thoughts had completely slipped from his mouth. Looking at her with wide eyes he realized what he said and his face turned red.

"I uh....shit....uh....I-I didn't mean it like that...I mean y-you are hot but um...I-I'm just going to shut up now."

Turning into a stuttering mess he looked away from her running his fingers threw his hair.

Luna's eyes widened at his comment. So he did think she was hot. Suddenly, she regretted wearing the low cut shit. Crossing her arms over her chest, she tried to cover her read face as she looked at him. "Can you at the least try?" Luna asked, looking up at him. Sometimes, her height was a curse, even though she was 5'7", he was still taller than her by a good 6 inches.

Glancing back at her, he tried to keep himself from blushing even more.

"Yeah."

Was all he said, blushing softly. He was mentally hitting himself. He couldn't believe that he even told her he was attracted to her. Turning away, he moved away.

Luna nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I will get out of your hair before I make any other stupid mistakes." She said, turning. She couldn't believe it, the once stupid headed lion actually liked her, well her body at the least. Now the chocking on the steak from this morning and the stopping of the laughter made more sense to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back