• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

Holow put a gentle hand on his shoulder, looking at him. "Hey, I know you miss him, but you have to get your head out of the gutter if you want to wear him again. Drinking alcohol and spending your days hardly sober will just make you weaker. You have to keep strong. For Rex, for me." She said, hesitating on that last part.

nivek was depressed looking at rex. he knew he wasnt going to wear him ever again the price would be to much on his body. then he herd her say 'wear him again' and those word just made him mad. "THATS IMPOSSIB-" he said trying to turn quickly and shout but was inurupted by the pain in his chest and legs witch made him kneel. then he took a breath trying not to do the same thing twice. "you know as well as i this is the best ill get. maybe ill be able to one day but even then you know ill be no good to anyone not the military not myself...not even you and espesally not rex.." he paused and looked as if his tears were about to show if he didnt have a restraint on them.

Holow sighed, looking at him. "Yes, you will be. Now get your ass off the ground and stand like a man." She said in the nicest way possible. She knew he could do it, he just needed to get out of this silly rut he had dug himself in. "So what? You are going to let one injury take you out forever! You know how many times I have gone to the ER from Haven! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I ALMOST DIED!" She said, beginning to yell. "IF YOU THROW THIS AWAY OVER SOME BS, NEITHER ME OR YOU IS GOING TO LIVE IT DOWN!"

nivek stould kneeld there like an old man who was ready die. he her her and looked her dead in the eyes and spoke with a colden tone. "you what the difrence is between you getting back up and me your mech is stomache based so it can go off you eatting your whole life no matter what limb you loose but for a mech like rex who takes the full funtion of evry limb every last one just to power up its more tasking. hes not like other mechs hes a mech that goes of life spand the more hes used the shorter the users life becomes. ive used him for 5 years and in return ive lost 10 years. my nerves are shot im using a extoskeleton to walk for crying out loud. so tell me how exactly was it you were going to fix a paralised person to operate a hand to hand fighting mech again"

Holow just glared at him, her face furious. She turned promptly on her heel, walking to her room as the door slammed shut behind her with a loud bang, the force enough to crack the wall beside her room. Loud thumps and strings of curse words could be heard from inside the room as she punched the wall several times before calming down enough to sit on her bed.

nivek just laid down knowing that there was no way that the mech could be turned on. he sat there defeated once more by his own words. "omega mechs thats what its come down too" he spoke to him self. "i need rex he could give me options on what i could do bout this." he told himself while staring at the mech. then he looked at the cords witch hooked up the the apart ment. he thought about how rex took his nerves to work and that he wouldnt be able to ever again.

Holow lied down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She had actually grown a bit fond for the deranged lunatic of a partner in the last few days, and it made her angry and sad that he refuted her help. She wanted to help so badly, she wanted to guide him, but he just kept pushing her away, and it made her blood boil.

nivek started to think about all the dumb things hes done. and her words of getting back up. he just sighed trying to find anyway anything at all that could posibly get him on his feet and get rex up and running. then he rembered the last resort. and how it shoots eletricity to cancle other eletricity. it was a flow of it that rex could do anything. he sat up and tried his best to get to rex. "wake up rex" he said getting a pretty stupid idea about how he could operate again.

(going to bed hope you have a good night)

Holow had gotten up and was pacing now. Not having Haven around was starting to drive her nuts. She couldn't do anything. Haven was crio locked in a underground facility underneath the Kernal's office. She grunted, grinding her teeth together. She needed her back, and her only hope was riding on him.

nivek looked at rex as he powered up on emergency mode. "pull out your emp charge" he ordered rex.

"thats illadvise sir it could overcharage that way and.. please tell your not-" rex was cut off by nivek.

"JUST DO it i dont have much else of a choice." nivek said to rex as he pulled out the sparking emp charge. nivek looked at his exto skelleton and sat down pulling the battiers out. and started to pant as his body was shot with pain. he could barly move in that state but he managed to reach out for the emp charge and pull it out of rex. nivek was wincing in pain as the charge eletricuted his bare hand. nivek slowly and painfully put the charge in the battery core. the next thing nivek new was the emp charge went off again just like before in the arena with kenneth.

Holow hear a distinct noise of electricity. She marched out of her room, throwing open the door with a look of horror on her face. "Nivek! Are you trying to kill yourself!" She yelled at him, not making a move to touch him. She didn't want to take the charge from him, that would only cause her to go back to the hospital.

nivek was getting shocked on the ground while he holds back his screams of pain as the electricity is shot directly to his nervs. the ectoskelleton held up well for an omega mechrex was standing there shutt off from the emp being removed. when the shocking stopped nivek was panting trying so hard no to pass out. he blinksed and rubbed his head as it throbbed as much as his back and limbs.

Holow saw that the current was gone, and rushed over to him. "My god, I wanted you back on your feet, but not dead." She whispered softly to him, pretty much afraid to touch him directly. She didn't know where to start with electricity, that was not her specialty. She sighed and shook him a bit. "Stay awake." She said.

nivek just laided there for a second and watched as she came over. he couldnt move much due to the recent pain. he just tried to crawl to rex. he was desratly attemting to get rex up and runnign to see if his stunt worked then stopped about half way in pain but dint want to stop but then knew his limit had already been reached for the night he wanted to rest. "w-wake me in t-the morning" he said as he fell asleep.

Holow sighed and picked him up carefully, walking to the couch. She wanted to put him down, but saw that there was no cushions on the couch. Heaving a groan, she adjusted him in her arms, walking towards the door and opening it. She looked at his pigsty of a room with a bit of disgust before setting him down on the bed.

nivek was out cold on his bed. his body was burned even more now. the ecto skeleton fried and his body looking like its been doused in acid. the burning still smoking off his body. he laid in bed trying to sleep but even then he could still feel the sting.

Holow sighed, going to get some water for his burns. She thought he desired not to go back to the hospital, so she grabbed a towel and started patting cold water on his wounds.

he winced in pain from the water touching his skin. he was asleep but his body was still active. he didnt have any idea of what happened all he knew was what he was dreaming and the pain that went with it.

Holow sighed, as she kept rubbing the cold cloth over his skin. With disgrace, she tugged off his shirt, which revealed more burns. She sighed and kept dabbing, knowing she would probably have to either roll up or remove his pants to heal the rest.

nivek just kept on sleeping unable to wake due to the pain. he just slept throught it best he could. the next morning nivek tred to get up but with strugle.

Holow had been up pretty much the rest of the night healing him, his shirt and pants folded on the bed next to her sleeping head that was holding a thing of gauze loosely in her hand.

he sighed 'why did you go through all this trouble' he thought to himself as he looked around at what a mess he was. he sighed and painfully got up. he had to take it slow but in a mater of minutes he was at least able to walk. "lets see if my dumb idea worked." he said in a grunty voice still trying to keep up on his feet and made his way to rex.

Holow barely stirred when he moved, letting out a soft snore as she lied there. No, it wasn't ladylike at all, but even if she was awake, she probably wouldn't have cared. Her hand twitched a bit as he slowly brushed past her towards Rex.

he sighed in pain still trying to move best he can staring right at rex. nivek grabbed the battery from the ecto. and plugged it into rex so that he can start up the emergency power enough for an inter link. "r-rex a-ctivate and s-start up in-interl-ock" he said getting weaker by the second of just standing there in pain.

Holow slowly awoke at the sound of a mech waking up. It caused her to stir, groaning a bit as she rubbed her eyes. "Wha...?" She said questioningly, getting off the floor an walking out. She stood there in the door, glaring at him. 'Ok, I already fixed you once, I am not doing it again. Want to go back to the hospital? Be my guest." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back