• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

Name: Holow Kent

Appearance:

5bd43b837f2970579c7f510dbdb484b3.jpg

Angels' Name: Haven

Angel Type: Speed

Angel appearance:

c8b0dc747736be2527c493b144dcfa05.jpg

(Retractable dragon wings are not visible on this picture)

Name: nivek wite

Appearance:

15QcRpo9rzbI3d19eAeWpzewex6XcqxRYj6Le1-W1lflG8EtdRB6cJtp9y8RW2TSRRrb5eEOv1rRG2qhWPHsBxKGuk-nz4zQpgxOGFVd4xgm7j4L4nw4aFRzzlIo9Dc_jQ

Angels' Name: western wolf

Angel Type: morphing.

Angel appearance:

GOfJj08cnd23ggnYynicDxtbXrqPTuP2KVZ5RzpgiWhR4XCC9OEjC7xtJw4Sd08Y_FDK1UM38LaildblLukw1j1iW_umdCBCPo9CoznL9E4tBFNiuN6HCS1tkbbHKKKKxQ

(each peace of armor acn be used to make one tool or if tool is small possibly two but leaving his real body exposed to danger)

Last edited by a moderator:
"GOD DAMN IT NIVEK." an old man in a uniform spoke to nivek. "YOUR RECKLESS ACTIONS LAST NIGHT DAMN NEAR STARTED A WAR!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" the man coninued.

"well comander i htought it was my mission to make sure that we did not loos the russin ship." nivek told his comander with a cocky grin.

"do you even under stand that just cause your teamate as a shield and using your suit AS A DAMN SPEAR IS COMPLETLY SUICIED?! what wouldve happened if your teamate didnt have the time to save you like on the island" the comander said. "your one of the best dan fighters we have but without good back up you are goin to be killed out in the field. that is why im sending you with a new team mate. COME IN ANGLE HAVEN!" the comander shouted at holow to come in.

Holow was standing at the other side of the door. So far, the rider behind the angel Haven, was a total mystery. Not only was she the only girl in the field, she was the only girl to able to activate an angel without male assistance. She walked towards the door on her cue, kicking it open with her foot. She didn't say a word, seeing as she was dressed in a half mecha suit that she had made to fit herself. She walked forward, crossing her arms. "Names Holow." She said.

nivek looked at he analiezed her closly. 'bold, dramatic, rumored to be good really good. woneder wait was she the new partner that comander was talking about.' "like hell im being teamed with this one." he said calmly. "i dont think your call was a good one." he said once more.

"none nagotable. hav.- holow i assume you can teach this reckless rookie how we do things in this branch understood." the comander said boldly as if it wasnt even a question.

Holow nodded, walking towards him. She grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him behind her. "Come on little twerp. I am going to teach you how to fight." She said, tugging him along. She saluted to the commander and shut the door with a bang behind her. She let go of him outside. "First rule, any pet names you give me will be meet with an iron fist. Rule 2, you are to do everything I do, and keep on my schedule. Rule three, 6 am wake up." She said. "And Rule 4, no falling for your teacher." She said, turning around swiftly, walking towards the elevator.

"one names western wolf, two pet names are always adorable, threei fallow my own oreders and thats it you dont like it well then stand back, four well accually 6am works for me, anyways five your not my type so dont worry about it 'sweet heart'" nivke said half cocked as he started to head for the stairs taking his sweet time.

Holow's brow twitched. "Well then. Meet you in the arena in Five. Have fun taking me on." She said as the doors shut and she plummeted down towards the Layer. The Layer, or the playing field was inside a large dome, and consisted of a flat surface that could be changed to supply different terrains such as ice, plains, or mountains. Holow walked out of the elevator and towards the changing room. There was one for women too, though fairly small and a lot nicer than the men's locker room. She slipped inside and began taking off her armor, a white suit hanging nearby.

nivek getting cocky. "arena? fine by me i dont need a suit." he said thought the reality is that he destryed it while using it as a spear on the last mission. "ill just pick up what ever laying around on the field. i think the most ill need is a shield." he said getting extremly cocky. "after all shes just a girl right how hard can this be." he asked him self.

Holow changed into her suit, getting ready. "Ready Haven?" She asked. The robot nodded in agreement as she put on the last pieces of armor, her helmet lighting up. Once the doors opened, she stepped out with her glorious angel. She had been spotted by someone milling around the audience, who screamed at the sight of the great Angelic Layer master.

nivek sighed at the aplause for her. he then grabbed a shield from the rack not even in a suit. he walked out and cracked his neck. 'disavantage her having a suit, speed, strength, two minds. advantages: time, my shield, the field, and most of all my luck.' he thought to himself. 'all i need to is get three points and the match ends or last three minutes for it to tie up. ok nivek think how are you going to do this its no different the try outs.' he was thinking to himself as the bell rang and he bolted for the obtical course.

Haven shot forwards as the match started, easily closing the distance between her and her opponent. It was very clear that she was paired with a newbie, or a freshie that had no idea what he was doing. Seeing as he was only with a shield and she was in a 7 foot tall robot (Which was relatively small compared to others). She easily reached him and swung at him, attempting to pick him up.

nivek saw her closing in so he tried to pick up speed. "cant believe this is happing just four days after i enlisted" he said while running. (4 days ago he was a fighter in a underground fighting tornament just trying to get by until the cernal saw his tallent for impulse fighting skills) now here he is fighting a robot with nothing but a shield. he took a peek to see how much time he hda before she reached him but it was already to late her arm out in mid swing nivek only had a spilt second to get in mid air putting the shield under his feet as her arm goes just below it making him frind right on it as she passes him. since he didnt have a suit making him go to fast he was able to do a full 180 turn around and keep going to the course. "shit that was way to close" he said to him self when in fact if that wouldve been a punch he wouldnt have grinded but infact a possible flip and crash that would been damaging ending his career that second.

Haven let out a displeased sound, the robots face contorting in anger. 'Come back here you little bugger." She mumbled to herself, racing after the little pin sized spot that was darting along the floor. She was pretty ticked because he had chipped the paint on her arm, which meant more time repairing. She aimed to smash her fist at him a few times.

nivek barly surviving sees what he was looking for and he ran twords it. she caught up quickly swinging yet again and barly missing getting closer. then he did a full 360 spin swinging his shield tring to hit her slightly to the side. 'if she would keeps going she would be stuck in the tunnel, but if she was hit with the shield then she would slam into the wall and be pisseed because her repairs would sky rocket." "LUCK DONT FAIL ME NOW." as he get hit into the tunnel with a force that dislocated most of his shield arm at once.

Haven felt a slam to her side, sending Holow and Haven towards the wall. She shoved her arm out before she hit the wall, sustaining damage. From outside the robot, a large roar could be hear from the rider inside, the face of the robot letting out a high pitched frequency that resonated throughout the dome as she attempted to smash him again.

nivek shouted with pain as his arm was dislocated. he went to reloctate it before she could recover but that roar delyded him to long for that. the next thing he knew she was right there ready to slam nivek switched arms with the shied as she smashed into it. his arm barlyu holding it up as the shield was the only thing thats keeping his arm safe from just breaking. the first smash did nothing but the second one crack the shield and third broke it giving niveks arm a wave of pain sending the shockwaves through it then right as she was about to end it the bell rang signalling her win.

Haven let up on him, her robot standing at full height. She gave a nod before the robot returned to the hub. She took off the helmet, in her white suit covered in reflective patterns. She sighed and went back to her changing room, slipping off the suit and exchanging it for her previous out fit. She then walked out, waiting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back