• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

(sorry I've been in the hospital till now)

he just looked at Rex and ordered him to give him the percents of success. Rex told him that he had a low body resistance, an unstable mind, and his electrical waves were compatible with Rex's. he was good to go if he wasnt in the pain. nivek smiled. "alright next step fix my limbs after that i should be good to go." he mumbled to him self and looked her in the eyes with his determination look. "i give it two weeks." he firmly said.

(Why? Where you hurt?)

Holow sighed, leaning back against the door frame. "You got the gut's kid. Hold onto them. We may need them later." She added, looking at him with a smile. She rubbed his hair with her free hand, walking towards the kitchen to eat something. She had been up most of the night, wrapping his entire body in gauze, except his face and joints. She had small bags under her eyes and she let out a mighty yawn, stretching her limbs.

(a little i fell off the roof while on the job it sucked!)

nivek half dazed, pain sheering though him, Rex is operational 'kind of, things were looking up but it was a long road before it was over nivek knew what he had to do. he would have to go back home for a while and work with his old team for a week straight. he didnt like the idea but in his mind he had to. "i need a favor" he asked in an unusual scared tone.

nivek looked her in the eyes and gulped hoping he would never have to ask her this but. "could you help me and get me to secter.......4....5....2............"

(yep but its what ever)

nivek just took a minute the looked at her. "please dont ask just either help me or dont." he said in a half defeated tone. knowing what hes about to do is probably the worst idea he thought of doing in a while.

Holow just sighed. "Fine. But you have to do me one thing. Keep your ass from lighting on fire this time?" She said, smirking at him.

nivek just soft smiled at her as she made the comment the started to think back at what awaits him. "ya know that might not be possible" he told her as he had his own family in mind.

Holow gave him a look that said break the promise and I will come throttle you until you pass out from lack of oxygen.

nivek slowly got in haven. "just do me a favor when we get there....what ever happens just dont get involved" he asked her as he got in.

Holow smiled lightly, getting in as well. The two of them fit pretty snuggly inside the machine, Holow at the front and Nivek behind her. She could feel his breath on her neck, which made her skin crawl slightly as she tried to focus, shooting up towards the sky.

nivek was holding her close since he still could barly stand much less fly. he hung on for most of the flight then when pain got high he passed out eventually. he was hanging out out cold and completly relaxed for what seemed like the first time in a long time.

Holow flew fast, sensing that her partners head had nodded forward, meaning he was out cold. With a sigh, she kept fly, looking back once to adjust his head and give his forehead a kiss before turning back to flying with a red face.

he was out cold for the remainder of the trip. he was unaware that they had landed until haven woke him up. he then started to get out and looked around and pointed the way that they were heading. he limped almost every step of the way. "thank you" he said to her for the trip.

Holow smiled though the open mech. "No problem, just, don't get yourself killed." She said to him, the front of the mech shutting as she flew up to a skyscraper, sitting atop it as she looked down at him.

he sighed "that might not be possible to do" he mubled to himself as he walked down further into the city. "D7 HAS RETURNED" he shouted awaiting the peoples response. it took a few moments but then it a mass wave almost half the city came out from something surrounded nivek and in seconds he was gone with all the towns folk. then everyone disbanded underground with nivek being carried.

H0llow cursed as he was taken underground and she lost him. "Looks like it's time to go covert." She said, getting out of Hollow. She pressed a button and Haven folded up, converting to a bracelet that she slipped around her wrist, going down to join the crowd.

everyone was going crazy. they all were enthusiastic and they shoved nivek into this room with electric whips shooting across the room. they latched on to nivek. a little girl no older than 15 glared and asked in a threatening voice. "ARE YOU READY TO GET BACK IN THE GAME?" nivek nodded and she smiled as the whips shot electricity through him. he held back the shouts but the pain could still be seen.

(sorry ive been gone hospitals are such a pain)

(It's cool)

Hollow watched from the crowd, trying to be unresponsive as she watched her partner get zapped by the electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back