• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

nivek was in mid run when he herd her. he stopped and rotated around her as fast as he could "REX ACTVATE AND INTER LINK" he shouted in pain as rex took only seconds to hear the comand rex turned on and was starting to run spottig nivek quickly and opening up for a quick interlink as requested. "GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN HORED PLACE" he said with fear in his voice.

"you truely are afraid of hospitals arnt you sir" rex said teasingly.

nivek was almost to rex "YES DAMN IT NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE!" nivek demanded.

Holow sighed, looking at him. " there going to hate you." She said with a smile. She clicked a button on her watch which called Have from her resting position.

nivek got in the mech and was about to speed off in mid interlink. but the inter link failed and nivek just fell to the ground. "inter link failier body not fully functional for interlink." rex said saddend and nivek passed out in his own mech.

Holow was just I time to catch the falling mech, the body slamming into her arms with enough force to knock her over with one big huff. She laid on the ground as hospital staff swarmed around them.

nivek was out cold again for another half an hour be awaking fully restained. and two stand by security gaurds. nivek sighed "damn it i really over did it this time" he said to himself feeling like crap.

Holow was in a bed next to his, her arms covered in bruises and cuts from preventing him from crashing into the ground dying. She also had a light cuncussion.

nivek sighed "what are you doing here dont you have a job or something" he asked sounding cold a defeated. he then was starting to get lost in thoughts about what had happed then last time he fully worked rex.

Holow sighed. "You are welcome for saving your ass from dying." She grumbled back. Her head was throbbing in a continuous patter that never seemed to end. She groaned, rubbing her temples.

(Sorry. We lost power and it was a fight over who got to use the phone with 4g)

nivek just laid there. he didnt know what he was going to now. "maybe you shouldve let me...." he said with the memory of what happened at the club then again with rex. he started to feel useless unable to do anything for himself or for anyone else. just feels like dead wieght.

(and why did your power go out?)

(high winds cause a line to get to close to the street so they shut the power off)

Holow shook her head, looking out the window. "My dad keeps loosing faith in you and me, and I pretty much hate is guts. Plus I need you alive so I can see Haven again, or at the least have enough man power to get her out of crio lock."

nivek snickered "so just grunt is that what its come down to.." he asked himself more than her. he remembered when he put on rex for the first time rex was way to heavy it took of his friends just to move him. he guesed that he grew the strength over the time spent with rex.

Holow looked down at her arms, which where steadily growing more and more black and blue as time passed. She groaned, trying to move her arms as she laid down in bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
three days later nivek and holow were out of the hospital and it was 5am an the alarm clock went off right as the sun started to come out.

nivek was out at a bar for the second night in a row as he was drinking whisky. he was in the far corner not even thinking about the military once so ever. he just looked at his full body exoskeleton to make sure he wasnt going to stop moving. he was givin this to wear for the next month as his body gets back to what can be called normal in his life.

Holow looked around the apartment for Nivek, not finding him in sight. She groaned, glaring at a wall. "When is he going to learn." She mumbled, taking her coat and throwing it on. She grumbled as she walked towards the door, going outside and down the elevator to find Nivek. He couldn't have gone far.

nivek was sulking at the bar down the street just looking at the 'enter at your risk" sign of the cage fight that if someone can last 5 minutes with the one in the ring everyone gets to drink for free for the next hour. he was starting to think he should jump in just cause he could then look back at his current state.

Holow looked around, looking for the man. He hadn't appeared the day before and she hadn't seen him around. She looked at the buildings, spotting a bar at the corner. She walked towards it, reading the sign on the door before throwing it open. Sure enough, she found him there. Angry, she grabbed his ear and dragged him out.

nivek took a drink about to enter then out of no where holow pulled him by the ear "ow ow ow let me go damn it!" he shouted trying to struggle. he was tryinbg to get free as she dragged him off to somewhere he did not know where. he jsut started to fallow trying to get free. "what do you want laidy?" he asked truly wondering at this point why shes dragging him around.

Holow glared at him. 'I want my mech back and unless we start acting like a team, that is never going to happen. So get your sorry ass back to my apartment and sleep for hevens sake.' She growled, not letting go of his ear.

he grunted to himself "can you just get a new partner im kinda useless for the missions now a days." he said still depressed since its only been a couple days. he just kept feeling bad that he really wasnt any help at all. when he got back to the apartment he just got infront of rex and stared at him. his mind filling with the memory of the last time the inter linked.

Holow sighed. "We have no other partners. Besides, Kernal Kent won't let us." she said, addressing her dad formally. He wasn't her father, he was a man. A manipulative, cheating, lying man that wanted nothing more than riches from her. She sighed as he stopped to stare at Rex, who was deactivated for the moment.

nivek jsut stared at rex. "you realise by i was only put with you because you were good enough to fix anything i messed up right..." he said with a empty tone. a look of defeat still on his face as he looked at his body knowing rex could be operated by him again. he wondered what good was he now that he cant even pick up a chair with out pain shooting his body down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back