• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

Holow growled and got out again, sitting down again and ordering another drink. "Just don't try anything. The first time was horrible enough." She mumbled, taking the drink in one go. She grunted and blinked a bit, trying to keep her vision clear. He was a horrible person, a cheat, a sly dirty dog. She never wanted to go back to that.

nivek stood there with his head high as he got on a plat form that rose his to the spot she and kenneth were at. the closer he got the more his body showed his new injueries as the mech reataches to his body still covering his face. he could barly move rex was going all over the place with his warings and red alerts but nivek ignored all of then untill he saw one about holow. "holows drink in intoxicated with and unknown element it would be advisible to get to the hospital." rex warned.

nivek sighed trying to think with his limits being met he could fight his way out if he had to carry her with him. he wondered what to do kenneth was right in killing distance and she needs help. what could he do. rex was giving the %s on everything but nothing looked good. he coulld kill kenneth but then they will kill the both of them if he took her and ran they would catch them. if he spoke he would just make it worse. what could he do.

Holow could feel her vision fuzzing even more, but it didn't feel like her mech. She turned around and smashed her drink glass. "What did you put in that!" She demanded, pulling on his collar weakly. She could feel her vision fuzzing even more as she tried to move away from him, to get away from this place.

kenneth jsut chuckled. "once again you fell for the same trick you pethetic little girl who calls herself a mech" kenneth said coldly as he stould and put on and arm from his mech. "and as for the hero he'll get the cash sect and get out of my club!" he said as he got a direct hit on nivek. his body smashed into the wall making a whole. rex was too beat up to keep the power going to the mech and has finnally shut down leaving nivek out cold on the ground as the guards dragged him away. "now were we oh yes the room." kenneth said deviously and walked twords her.

nivek was truly only dazed and was trying to recover giving his body to the mech. "come on rex wake up" rex lit up again. "ok rex its it for our last trick" nivek said coldly.

"you sure sir? that will leave you with out any armor for at least an hour? i advi-" rex was inturped by nivek.

"shut up and do it" nivke said as he stould there stalling the gaurds. and rex just sighed then the eleticall power screen showed up. "activate last resort" he told rex. then his mech started to shoot eletricity all around nivek. it was like a emp only more physical and like a lightnig burning the ground as a wave shot out far enough to shut knenneths arm down and all other mech with in the 7ft shock radius.

Holow looked at him, fear striking back up in her eyes. She was just outside of blast range, but she didn't have the strength to move it anyway. She glared at him, trying to keep her vision in tact for now. She was not going back, her limbs kicking out uselessly at him as he wrapped his arms around her firmly, tugging her towards the room.

nivek in daze barly able to walk his blood drippijng from the forced removal he made from the attached mech still stinging his body as he panted unsure what he was going to do. "well it was a suicide mission from the start" he said as he rushed at kenneth.

kenneth saw nivek comeing from a mile away. he trough holow to the ground and rotated and did a round house to niveks ribs. nivek fell but tackling kenneths other leg before hitting the ground. kenneth just kicked and kicked. nivek opened his eyes. 'not again i can let him live again' he thought to him self having a flash back of last time he was laying like this. nivek got that determind look in his eyes and from the ground he chagred kenneth off the observaion rack going into a 4story drob staight at the ground with kenneth or nivek unable to recover back up before the fall.

Holow was thrown against the wall, causing her to cough blood out of her lungs. She groaned, her vision blurring. She was trying to stay awake, which was an almost ever losing battle with herself. "Have, to save him." She said, going towards the ledge. She kept crawling, ultimately stopping half way though it, her muscles unable to move.

nivek and kenneth fell with kenneth swing at niveks back but everything stopped with a loud thunk of a body hitting the dead mech below. cops were alloeever the sceense a few moments to late to prevent the fight. but when they showed up every one scattered they put nivek in the hospital and they anounced kenneth dead.

during the debriefing the cornal was furious at holow for lettting him go that far in a dangurous setting. the carnol was already shouting. "WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING SOLDIER LETTING A gang get the better of you is unlike you. a ROOKIE that was unatherised for any missions was going around like a vigalanty killer AND YOU JUST LET HIM GO you got your self drugged and worst of all doing all this with our bagdes and mech WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!?" the carnol demaned.

Holow grunted, sitting in front of him. "That I have tried all day with him. It was clear he wasn't accepting me to say no for an answer. I was held at gunpoint and drugged and I could not prevent any further action. NOW CAN I GO!" She yelled at him, walking past him. She was not ready to be standing with the Kernal while he rattled off to her. She needed to see her partner.

the karnol thought for a moment. "seeing as your our best i cant fire you quiet like this and since your my duaghter i dont want to do anything to harsh so ive decided to take your mech and put you and your partner on stand by untill you two can act as a teem and not neirly get killed or worse." he said firmly as he shuts off her mech.

nivek was laying in a hospital hook up to all sort of wierd things he didnt understand. he had 3 broke ribs and cracked collor bone, open wounds from his mech and both of his legs were messed up the doctors wondered how he was even breathing.

Holow huffed, taking off her mech. "You where never like a father to me." She growled at him, throwing open the door and slamming it shut behind her. She marched off towards her light cycle, getting in as she drove to the hospital.

karnol jsut hung his head. "why do you have to have your mothers rage." he asked himself as she stormed off. "i wish you would see that im just trying to help" he spoke to himself once more.

niveks face looked really cut up most of his upper half was bruised. he looked like a punching bag at that point. he tried to escape the hopital but hey wouldnt lett him leave. he got close a few time but they always found him. when he tried to get loose of the devices hooked to him they just held him down. it got so bad that they sedated him and rendered him unconcious for a little while.

Hollow soon arrived at the hospital, demanding to see Nivek. No one argued with the girl, seeing as she had the strength of two men. She was lead towards where she whisked to go quickly, almost sprinting down the hall. Soon enough, she arrived at his room, throwing open the door.

Nivek was out cold blood on seeping out of his bandages he looked like half a mumy with the casts on him. but he looked peacful being sedated and drugged with pain killers that knocked him out could. the heart reat maniter was working and beeping a steady rate. then a doctor aproached her. "its probably best to leave him be" he said in a down mood as if he had doubts about nivek.

Holow glared at him. "I don't care. I am just going to sit here." She said, sitting down in the small chair beside his bed. She was not leaving until he had woken up, and she he was better, she was going to slap him for being so stupid.

" ineed to ask you a few questions about his injureis the once recent and the ones that have scared" the dotor said with a very worried look. he wasnt sure if he could wake up but he had to know about th einjuries before he could make that asessment. and if he was corect then she might take the news poorly that he he has a very high chance of never opperating a mech again.

Hollow grunted at him. "Ask all you need." She said, relaxing in her chair. She was really worried about him, wondering if he would ever be able to operate Rex again.

"do you know anything about them or how long that hes had them if so please inform me and how does he opperate his mech... i need to know all i can if we are going to be doing all we can to get him up and moving again." the docter said.

Hollow sighed. She pursed her lips before saying "his mech operates with small shocks of electricity, which is why he has the burns. This has been going on for as long as he has ever operated a mech."

the doctor just stood there frozen "jeez how in the hell did he managed to even find a mech like that they dont even make kind like that except in the beta runs. wel if he does get up im not sure if his body could handle another kind of interlink like that im putting him on an omega mech use only." the doctor said as he walked away and made adjustments to the treatment opon the eletrical damage to his body.

Holow sighed, leaning back. "You done goofed, Nivek." She mumbled to him. Just seeing him there caused her pain. She really wanted him back on his feet so they could fight together.

nivek laided there quietly for hours then he finnally awoke around 6pm. he grunted in pain and looked around. he saw her and took a minute for his mind to catch up. he smiled for a second. then when he caught his breath he slowly moved each limb seeing what worked and what didnt. he grunted some more but the got that look in his eye and bolted for the door.

Holow shot upwards and out of her seat when she hear the door slam shut. She bolted right after him, wondering why he was running.

nivek was running the doctors saw him running and decided to chase him "damn it hes loose again get him" the docter said as they chased him. but nivek had diferent ideas

nivek ran through the hospital going into every door as if looking for something he kept dancing around the doctors as if his life depended on it. the then found a lock up mech storage room. "REX!" he shouted and kept on running.

Holow was right in his heels, placing a hand on his shoulder as soon as she was in range. "Nivek!" She shouted, trying to make him stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back