• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

nivek sighed in relief. "way to close on that last bit" he said to himself as the cornal walked up to him with a medic. the medic look at him and relocated his arm. nivek gave a small yelp of pain as if this wasnt his first time havin to do this.

"see what i mean rookie. alot of talent with you but your reckless behaver is unaccepable. from now on as my orders you are to work with haven untill you get some propure training, dissapliane and some GOD DAMN COMON SENCE am i understoud.?" the cornal asked him.

"with all do respect i dont need any of that." he said with a will full tone.

"are you stuiped soldier. you relised that if you had a suit on and accually planned that last bit on some stratagy you wouldve lasted the match and tied up with the best soldier on base! hell if you would think alittle you couldve won in record time so as my final desition on this matter youll be staying with her learing with her and LISTINING TO EVEY GOD DAME THING SHE TELLS YOU! if she tells you to clean you clean if she tells you to push you push if she tells you to eat out of a tolit YOU EAT OUT OF A TOLIET!" he said.

nivek was outraged " BUT SIR YO-" he was inturpted by the carnol.

"END OF DESCUTION ROOKIE! NOW GET GOING!" he said as him and the medic left.

nivek sat there with his arm stil in pain thinking about what had just been ordered of him.

Holow walked in, her face blank. "Great, now that your arms are back in place I can actually get back and continue unpacking." She said, glaring at him. She grabbed her keys out of her pocket. "If you want a ride you better move your ass quick because I doubt you want to walk all the way across the floating island." She said, walking out again.

nivek was still in the mindset of being yelled at and shamed by his comanding officer so he just glared at her with that pissed off look he tends to get. "just shut and walk" he said still disapointed at the match. he was inraged that he didnt even have a suit and yet he was still yelled at for nearly won he thought that was pretty good but instead what does he get? he gets assined a new partner who is just another figure thats to prideful that they probably dont have any good hearted sence left in them. 'how the heck am i supposed to make this work. so far all see is some anger management issues and some poor timeing. she was nearly beeten by a shield. i dont see how this will help anything.' he thought to himself pridfully.

Holow huffed, looking at the inside of the elevator. "Taking that as a no." She called as the doors shut. She leaned against the wall, letting out a puff off air that was launched up towards her bangs. She already had criticism, and she literally had no idea how she even dealt with all the hate she got. But she managed, and she lived good too. One of her favorite things was her light cycle, which she had brought today She smiled and clicked the side of her headgear, the thing transforming into a helmet. She climbed on and zoomed towards the apartment.

nivek just walked out of the arena and headed off base. he went to the locker room and looked at his hand that wasnt dilocated just hurt. he saw the shield bruises and got even angrier at them. but he knew what the carnol siad was probably true. 'you have the talent to be one the best' he remembered his family used to say while they were around. that thought is what drove him onward. "for them i will be the best" he said to himself 'even if it means teaming with her for a while' he thought to himself. 
(welll its almost 2am so i guess ill talk to you tomorrow night)

Holow speed across town, stopping at a Japanese place to grab some grub. She smiled as the smell of sweet and sour chicken and yakisoba entered her cabin. She licked her lips and kept driving down the street, until she reached their place. She pulled into her parking spot and got out of her cycle, picking up the food and taking it with her. She marched to the elevator and walked inside it, shooting up the shaft and towards their apartment on the 20th floor. When she reached the place, she unlocked it with a key. She smiled, seeing everything in boxes except her couch and a few plates. She didn't hesitate to take off her high tech armor, shaking out her hair before ting it up in a small ponytail. She then sat down and turned on her tv, grabbing a pair of chopsticks and starting to eat.

nivek opened his locker and grabbed the only thing to his name witch was his duffle bag. he looked at hi phone and was texted the adress where he wwould be staying at. he sighed "well the faster i go in the faster i get out." he said as he headed twords the door. he got outside to the buss stop and waited. once the buss got there he showed his badge and went to an open seat. "wonder if they got all my repairs done yet" he asked himself as he raod the buss to the shop. he walked in and saw his tech. he smiled "well at least the rest is minnor damage i can repair my self" he spoke to himself once again. he saw the mechanic and paid the guy up front all in cash. the put the suit on and made the wings go out. he didnt care much about the no operating with out permisssion be cause he would be in the air away from people witch couldve been the reson why they turned a blinded eye to his action. he flew to the adress to get to their place. he was on the 30th floor witch was the roof and took the stairs down to the 20th floor then searched for the room. when he found it he putting the head gear down like a robitc hoodie.

Holow was currently sitting on the couch with several empty containers next to her. She kept shoveling her food into her mouth, on her 3rd carton of yakisoba in the last 10 minutes. She had learned to ear her carbs in large amounts with proteins. She smiled as she heard food outside. She wasn't sure what he would eat so she figured he would have some of what she had bought.

nivek still watiing outside for her to answer he leaded against the wall still holding his only bag with everything to his name. he wasnt sure what she could teach him but orderes are orders, and he wasnt in a possition to argue since he was recently kicked out of his last house for destution of property during the last time he was in dept with the local gang. worse thing was he couldnt hide his public records from anyone with a level bagde like the other bots witch are just under the cernol himself. 
(sorry but i have a huge project to do in tomorrow morning so i am going to bed but ill be own tomorrow night)

(Alright. Night, everyone needs to sleep)

Holow could hear him outside the door. "Waiting for an invitation?" She asked though the door. She was literally eating like there was no tomorrow, since she had basically been fasting all day. She barely had time to eat with her schedule, and she burned so many carbs that she had to eat twice as much as a normal person.

he sighed and tried to open the door but the door was automaticly locked. with him already frustrated as is with the days 'events' he just forced opened it and simply said. "no but i fixed the jam for you." he said still little ticked. he looked around as asked. "so were is the spare room i assume you have one if i was asigned here" he rudly asked. he stould there still suited up with his face revealed and wings in showing some respect for anothers home but his body language showed that he was way to frustrated with his orders og any further with a cassual conversation.

Holow turned around, glaring back at him. She slurped up the noodle in her mouth, glaring at him. "You are going to fix that. And at the moment, it's just two rooms with separate bathrooms. And I got food. On the counter. Don't touch the stuff on the couch." She said, pointing to her food with her chopsticks. She glared at him and kept eating her noodles.

Nivek knodded as she spoke to him looking around and seeing nothing but boxes. "well ill be in the room i assume 'W' one is mine?" as he walks to the room the the letter 'W' on it thinking it ment his mech name of the 'western wolf'. as he apoched the doo he turned to her and said. "dont worry bout your couch and secondly i have things to work on so i wont be eatting for a while. i wont need it so you can have it." he said with the repairs and a couple other projects on his mind as he was about to enter the room.

Holow chuckled. "If you open the one with the W, good luck. It is full of green paste that will set your mouth on fire." She said, taking it and opening it up, revealing that it was all the wasabi from all the meals pushed into one container. She smiled and dipped her gyoza in the paste, taking a bite and smiling. "You just wouldn't be able to handle the heat."

niveks eyes litterally twiched with slight anger or amaze ment he couldnt tell at that moment. then he relized. "wait if thats one bed room filled all the way with 'that' that mean there only one other room and i thought that was your room....SO WHERE AM I sleeping here?" asking bluntly. 'by god she better not say out side or shes going to very uncomfertable in this building.' he thought to himself awaiting a response. he squinted his eyes to frustrated to handle unother set back on his repairs.

Holow gave a smile and pointed towards the boxes. "Somewhere in there." She said, grinning. She took up another gyoza, dipping it in the paste again, practically coating the entire thing in it. She smiled and ate it, almost swallowing it whole. She grinned, licking the extra wasabi off her lips. "Hmmm, spicy."

nivek listened to her as she spoke then had the idea of using his mech, but he took a deep breath and told himself. "dont do it. dont do it. dont do it." trying not to do something stupid. "fuck it" he said as his mech shifted into a rod and he shoved her into the boxes and shut the door using his mech and the lock. "well time to clear my room out" he said walking over to the bed room with only a suit case in it. "well this should be easy just move a suit case how hard can it be" he said to him self. "im mean theres no way she would be dumb enough to leave her mech out right so it must be easy movable cloths" he said as he was about to move it and take it out of 'his' room.

Holow could feel her anger rising, a low growl emitting from her throat. A very dark aura began to emerge from her body, taking her key and unlocking the door. She placed her foot on the door and kicked it open, effectively shoving his mech and the door open. Before he could say a word, she threw her chopsticks with accuracy at his head, barely missing. She had missed on purpose, the two sticks poking out of the wall near his head. "You...." She mumbled, dangerously, taking out her sword that she always carried on hand. The look in her eye was dangerous.

nivek looked her in eyes and just rubbed his cheek with a cofadent smile. "oh what is it now missy" he said as he got ready for what ever he was about to endour. with the way this day has gone nivek was ready to give it his all to end all problems at once with his own life if it ment he could have some peace and sanity to him self with any anoyances. "if your mad about the room dont be im not laying in 'your' messes since 'your' mess was in a room it must be 'your' room. and that the ohter room was mine" he said half coked like before only this time he looked more ready with an offencive stance than his previous defenive one. witched showed how much he could back as far as his fighting knowlage went. "im the western wolf named NIVEK nice to meet you you got a problem then deal with it head on or get out of the way." he challanged with a sertan look in his eye like he wasnt backing nor was he showing fear like most other mech users when they looked at her.

Holow growled in a low tone. "I don't think you are quite familiar with my title. Names Haven. Look it up anywhere on the internet and you will get a thousand hits. Look, the room over there with the boxes was going to be cleaned out when I was done, so get the hell out of my room before I activate my gear and kick you out." She said, glaring at him. She swung her sword around her index finger with a sly smile. "And if you don't, I will skin you alive." She said, her smile growing more and more satanic as she went on. Now that she was in her regular tank top, her arms where exposed, revealing the hard earned muscle she had gained over the last 6 years of championship training. She was a monster that was known all over the world for being impossible to beat. No one had even come close yet.

nivek listen to her brag about what ever she was talking about (him being a street rat not knowing a thing) what she was talking about saw an opening in her swing and disapeared behind it and when whe stopped her swinging of the sword nivek was right by her side showing his own unuiqe style with out the mech and simply marked her with a sharpy on the neck. "and you should never underestamate an apponant or let your guard down around me when you try an challange me." he said as he walked out. "sorry for the miss understanding but you shouldve lead off on the fact you wouldve cleaned it up." spoken as he shut the door and put his mech back on his arms. he sat over by the spot that wasnt touched by the window and took out his whole mech and tools to repair it. he looked at his shaking hand rembering the ring back at his home where he was picked up at before the mechs.

(Dude, he just started. He is probably not going to be able to point out weaknesses in the worlds number one player. Also everyone has to be afraid at some point, and girls are pretty darn scary)

Holow glared at him. "You are going to need to take that confidence down by the way. The first thing to fighting is admitting you have a weakness. Now the second step is improving that weakness in your physical self. Example, my robot is a speed robot, so now my muscles are larger than most people." She said. "I also makes picking up takeout a breeze." She said, walking into the room with takeout. She cracked her knuckles, and began moving the boxes with ease into the oversized trash can that she had bought. "Oh yeah. Get used to take out." She said, "Because I can't cook and they can. Plus I consume around 3 times the average amount of calories per day for dinner." She said.

(scary yes they can be but hes not a nebbie in a regular fight, hes only new at the mechs. but i do understand how i did make him do somthing out of his charater. for that i am sorry i wasnt thinking so if you want me too i can redo that part)

(Hmm, no for now I think it is fine. She forewarning, is willing to skin him alive at the moment. I sort of do this thing where I get into the mindset of my character, like acting. It helps me put out the writing better)

(ok and sorry again for putting him out of his natrul state cuase he wouldnt have don anything like that now that i think of it he probably wouldve tried to slide under the blade and run lol but if you think its fine then ok.)

nivek just sighed as he worked on his mech trying to get it full functioning to with stand a regular hit. he worked on the joints of each piece so that it would shift more smoothly and not lag making the time to shift would be faster. he didnt care what ever food he was going to eat he couldnt afford to worry about food his mech didnt take the bodys carbs to work it took his eletrical nerves and amplified them 'read his mind' so to speak so when he went into a fight he didnt have to shift it him self. he gave his mech an old prototype A.I. he like the older a.i. becasue they had some personality. he like the interations between the a.i.'s because it helped him think. he was kinda old fashioned like that. he thought about how he moved that fast he wound3ered how. sure he saw a chance but what was the speed all about. he took out a peace of his mech that looked like a spider cracked phone screen. it was his A.I. unit. "did you do that back there" he askedd it knowing that it couldnt respond out of his suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back