• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Champions

nivek was lost in his own head to even think about what could be wrong with her up there. all he thought about was the odds on him living witch rex told him once more. he got mad at them that he had to drag yet someone else in his problems. he hated this idea but its not like he could out run her. it was almost imposible for him. hell he could barly match her speed.

Holow reached the exact location in under 3 hours, her jet fuel low. She cursed under her breath, looking around. "Where here." She said, her mech landing on a high rooftop. She got out of her mech for a second, relishing in the cool air she was meet with as she exited. She had beads of sweat coating her brow already, the wind whipping though her blond is hair.

nivek was still about a half hour away thinking to him selfabout everything getting more pisssed by the second. when he finnally arived at the town he put his mech back on. "alright back in my home town." he looked aroiund but didnt see holow anywhere. "i have no time for two man serches." he told him self as he jumped down a 3 story house denting the ground and scratching his armor. he then proceed to a local club on that the report said was the gangs arena where any one could fight mechs aganst mechs, fist to fist or for the recless pridfull one fist against mech death matches. nivek knew this area all too well and he simply walked right in. his mech scaring off the non mech users alowing him to hget in at ease his body completly covered no one could reconise him unlees they saw him put on the siut before witch only havan has and the cornal.

Holow saw Nivek out of the corner of her eye, and she sighed. She walked back to her mech, climbing in. This time, the mech latched onto her, sticking needles in all over her arms. She gave a grunt, as the mech pumped adrenalin into her veins. She could feel her eyes change color a bit, flashing white for a moment. She grunted and landed on the ground, following him inside.

nivek just walked inside shoving the bouncers not joking around or stopping for questions. he went striaght to the bartender and pulled his small mech hand gun and was ready to shoot almost pulled the triger as well if the bartender dint point to the side sair well. everyone in the club ignore nivek and his actions as if it happened constantly. nivek then proceeded to go down the stares where even more chearing was being herd. nivek walked down no hesitation then once down the stairs it looked like a over watch to something with people betting drinking some small fights but a lot of tech and other black market items. nivek moved on to see what was down below and it was a labreith of small box arenas with fights going on full on ground and pounds and nivek knew they were to the death. nivek moved on as if that was even shoking to him. he then found a man and a few mech body gaurds.

"well your a scawny little mech fighter arnt you. so what do you want?" the man asked nivek in a very cocky but charsmatic tone.

Holow was getting a bit weary of where they where. She knew this part of town, she got into her first fight here. It was not treated well for women to be here, in fact some other things went down after that fight, that she tried not to remember. Her vision blurred for a second, causing her to stop and grunt halfway down the stairs. She shook her head, the mech giving a mechanical groan as she began to move again. She followed him. Before the cocky kid could punch the brains out of the dude, she placed a hand on his shoulders. She gave him one of hose looks, making sure that he wouldn't do anything rash.

nivke just stared and pointed to the laberath with out any hesitation. "you sure you can handle that maze of destrution kid?" the man asked in a cocky tone. nivek just gave a pissed of grunt and head bashed the man. the mech guards were holding swords to niveks mech and were ready to kill him while nivek already a blade to one and his gun to the other still staring at the man wanting the laberath. the man held his broken nose. "what is with the nose and you ideots. fine get yourself killed and go right on in." the man said sure that nivek would die. "you stay put missy." the man said to holow as he kept looking closer with a feeling that he knew her.

Holow let out a low growling tone. "Tell me to stay put again and I will put my fist though your head." She threatened, glaring at him. She was not in the mood to negotiate at the moment, the liquid from the mech coursing though her body, out into the mech, and back in her body. She flexed her fingers, growling as she pulled a long sword from her side, the tip unfolding and revealing that she had more than just her fists.

the man had no sighns of fear as he was used to rebles in this part of town he snapped his fingers and his gaurds just pointed there swords and guns. "now now don make me do something to a woman that i really dont want to and have a drink." he said. "names kenneth" he spoke once nivek had entered the laberath. nivek walked though not even looking ready for a mech shift at all as if he wasnt going to fight back.

Holow could feel her eyes flash again, causing her to grunt. "I don't think your boys will have enough guts to shoot a lady, let alone a famous one." She snarled at him, the dragonlike head of her mech moving from side to side as it prepared to evade the weak attack the man was trying to put on her. She had done this as a rookie, so it should be no problem.

"all i ask is that you watch the show and if you like to share a drink then do so cause i really hate to cause a sceen right here were these few gaurds arnt what you have to worry about comparted to the civilions in the city." kenneth said coldly and bluntly.

nivek was walking around in the arena then a mad ran at him he coldly pulled the triger of his mechs handgun and pressed onwardthen a man with a defence mech shot at nivek. he just bent backwards and let go of his arm mech and shot it alowing rex take over move the arm into the defenceive joints making them unable to move then nivek rushed up and with his other arm morphing into a sowrd he stabbed them clean through getting both arms back in his mech.

Holow hesitantly unlocked the mech, causing the needles to retract painfully out of her skin, leaving open sores that where leaking warm liquid down her arms. She let the front of her mech unfold, hopping down from the cockpilot. She pressed a button and the mech folded into a smaller suit that she put on, the headgear sliding easily over her head. 'Don't push it." she growled at him, pointing a finger at him.

kenneth raised his hands as the gards were standing at ease and kenneth slide over a drink that he just sipped from to show that it wasnt a trick. " so how long do you think that scawny guy will last? i hope its a while because if not it would be a waist of my time and money." he said coldy look at nivek.

nivek stould there as he read levels of body damage resistance went from 8 and to 6% he panted wndering how many more encounters he could take. nivek pressed futher in ward and keept on moving with each encounter his body took damge each time taking more than the last. by the 6th on his restance was 0 and his limit went to 95% he wasnt sure what he was thinking but he had to come up with a statigy and soon.

Holow sighed, pressing a hand to her head. She gladly accepted the drink, downing it. "Not much longer. The kid has got the talent, just not the discipline. And that is why I am here." she said, still feeling the liquid trickling down her arms underneath the small amount of metal covering them. She grunted. "He also has some other issues."

"oh like what" kenneth asked as if there were friends. and nivke wanst going to try and kill him.

nivek rushed a mech witch has been dancing around with a andvance joint system witch made it to were dodging and quick stand still movments were its specalty. nivek could barly block it much less touch it. rex spoke to nivek "to hit this guy you need to use a wide long range tactic other wise the susual tricks wont work." he said to nivek.

"shut up i have a plan" he said even though he really didnt then when the opponant used a flip nivek took the chance to slide and uppcut with his blade taking the jump kick head on.

"body limints are now at 83% sir you shouldnt do that too often you limmit wont last long if you." rex told him once more. nivek just ignored rex and moved forward any after getting all of his mech once again.

Holow grunted. "I am not giving away all his secrets." she mumbled to him. She sighed, watching Nivek fight. "You know I used to be like that. Reckless, running though the labyrinth dressed as a boy. I remember back then. You where barely three years older than me when I kicked your butt." she said, still watching Nivek.

"how every true but then" kenneth said with a grin "you still lost in the end so you still the drugs or have the needles finally ruined you for good" he asked coldly as he could.

nivek the last part of the laberath was finally near at nivek relief but to his dis confort and huge amored defenc mech came out with two agility mech with the anounce ment speeking "congrats new comer but can you take on the fangs? guess we shall see what a week morpher can do against the undefeted trio of the pack there might is only rivel by the alpha him self kenneth who will live and who will die let watch and see" as the bell rang and the trio made the first move.

Holow let a small smile appear on her face. "I remember the fangs. Claiming unbeten when I did laps around them for fun. Ah, those where the days." She said. "And yes, I still have the needles. I almost never use them though, but sometimes Haven craves blood. All part of having a machine with a mind." She mumbled to him, getting her drink refilled. "Nivek better finish this up soon or I am not going out of here sober." She said.

kenneth grined "what chances does he have down there he could barly hand one mech what are his odd aganst 3? kenneth asked couriously. "because i think this will end in a repeat" he touched her chin slightly then quickly with drawing it. "of last time" he said coldy and chuckled at his own thoughts.

nivek was skinning already out of his mech using it like a shaild and sword trying no to get hit rex was yelling at his stupidity for rushing in on a defence mech. now nivek was caught in the cross roads of all three of them.

(um good night then i guess? see you tomorow perhaps)

Holow growled. "He is such an immature idiot. Running on a defense robot doesn't work. The will just flatten you." She growled, moving her muscular arms as she downed another drink. She sighed, swatting his hand away as soon as it left her chin. "I am never going to do that again Kenneth. The fact that you even dared rip my shirt off after the last fight and expose me, then drag me into a dark room was devilish and wrong. I will beat the crap out of you if you try that again." She warned.

kenneth just smirked "maybe but who knows if you can even stand after having so many drinks and the fact that you probably used right before getting her i think i can take my chances but who know maybe your boy will surprise us and youll be safe anyway after all wasnt that the bet" he coldly joked but said firm.

nivek was charging at the defence mech with the agility mechs right behind. "i hate your plan they always get me hurt" rex told nivek.

"shut up unless you got a better idea!" he told rex before taking off his back and chest plate and throwing them at the defence mech. the def. mech. just swatted them down with ease and raised its wall. nivek used his arm and made it into a hook, in witch he did a 180 spin latching on an agility mech as it slamed into the def. mech. withc sent nivek flying above it. he then used his sword arm to pierce the head of the def. mech. but for got about the agl. mech that was right beside him now. the mech took the chance to swing sending nivek into the wall cracking it. he cough little blood and fell 10 strait to the ground.

Holow glared at him, pushing her glass aside. "Trust me. I will never make that mistake again. You people treat women here as objects, not people. The only reason I am here is to save his butt when he ends up almost dying. It seems like he is pretty close." She said, watching him ride around. She was starting to feel a bit drowsy from the adrenaline rush.

kenneth just chuckled. "it seems i was almost right on the money with what i said and it looks like hes almost dead... wonder who will stop us this time now that dady isnt here to come in at the last second" he said in a devious tone. "now what to do before you all used up" he said to him self making plans as if there not much hope as nivek is almost at his physical limit it would seem.

Holow growled at him. "Not a chance, not anymore. You aren't going to take advantage of me again and in fact, I might as well help him out because thank you very much." She said, getting up. She grunted, her vision blurring. She shook her head and unlocked her armor, and having it change into full size, getting in and shutting the armor behind her.

kenneth just smirked "you know as well as i you cant even move to save your own life. or did you for get who 'helped' you with your limits to began with" kenneth said very cocky. "if i were to shove you right back in that room this minute you would only have enough fight to speak so sit back down and watch the show." he said knowingly what she was taking with those needles and it always helps when a its a drinker who dosnt even check their drinks.

nivek laided there getting kicked into the ground then his foot boosted up right at a moment the agl. mech was going for a fatel blow and nivek made his leg into a spear and ran the agl. mech. striaght through their chest winning the fight by the skin of his teeth almost littlerally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back