• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

(I actually have to go to bed, xD But try not to get banned @Lexie ))

Alec kissed her lips softly. "Are you sure?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded and kissed him back. "Yea," she murmured and kissed his cheek.

~Le Time Skip~

(Good night and it'll be about 2:30 ish est tomorrow cuz of work)

Jethro walked with Ira to the mess hall. He remained quiet but that was to be expected. He had spent two years of his life roaming the country by himself. This was the most interaction he had had with people since he left his mother's home. He was still adjusting to being more open and less reserved.

Ira looked at him and sighed. "Your not like your brother. Quiet and stoic, boring." She said grabbing a plate full of bread and sat down and starts eating. Ira was quite thin even thought she was hungry all the time, it seamed that all of it goes to her breast or lower body. She stuffed a peace of bread in her mouth and tied her long brown wavy hair up and out of her face.

Will looked at him and bit his lip, He never like to give false hope. "I don't know Frank but I hope they can fix it. Be strong friend." He said before he was pushed out of the tent and groaned walking out of the area and went to the mess hall and sat down by his brother and Ira taking one of her breads and smiled and watched her flipping out.

Ira growled. "Hey Will that's my bread."

Will laughed. "Really i didn't see a name on it." He said eating it.

She growled moving her plate away from the brothers.

(sorry i wasn't replying my grandmother passed away last night :( )

(Sorry to hear that CB ;-; take your time)

Frank wuld lay down on the tent and let the doctore do his work...he hopes he dosent loose his leg

(I'm sorry to hear that @CrimsonBanchee )

Freya awoke the next morning with her head pounding softly. It was inevitable that she have a hang over after the amount she drank last night but she knew that all she'd need to feel better was a glass of water and exercise. She rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom with a clean toga. She turned on the walk in shower and stripped off her clothes. She showered quickly, enjoying the clean water as it washed away her hang over. She dried off with a towel and changed into a clean toga, leaving her wet hair to hang down her back as she walked barefooted into the bedroom. She spotted Hunter, still asleep and smiled. Sitting on the bed next to him she brushed the hair from his face. "Hunter," she said softly. "Hunter wake up. It's 5:30am. Time for training."

Alec lay on the bed with her, brushing Aurora's hair back from her face. "I love you," he whispered into her hair.

Dream: It was a beautiful day, Hunter was at the training ground doing the circuit for the hundredth time that day. He was concentrating, not paying attention to his surroundings, he just had to train. His sweat trickling down his forehead, bare chest and only wearing a gray sweatpants. He just finished the circuit and dropped to the floor, ''Ahhhh This felt so good!'' he said out loud. He grabbed a towel and wiped his face when someone came from behind, it's arm carefully trailing down his chest. He was surprised but immediately knew who it was, '' I really like when you train hard like that.Maybe I'll give you a reward'' the girl whispered in his ears. He recognized the voice as Ira's and didn't hesitate to turn around and face the girl. The tension was there and he just bit his lips looking at her, '' Can I please get a sample of it?'' he asked a bit seductively. Ira slowly got closer, her lips brushing his. He was expecting it to happen and closed his eyes.

Hunter was smiling stupidly, still sleeping his face completely red. He slugged his arms around Freya pulling her on the bed next to him, his leg locking hers. He was still completely in his dream, mumbling a few incoherent words, mostly Ira's name. His dream was just too good to be bothered with.

Demetri looked at Eva, '' Well, If you asked so nicely, I just can't say no can I?'' he said winking at her. He walked outside of the stable and whistled loudly. A honey colored buckskin horse ran towards Demetri excitedly and just nuzzled it's humid nose on him. It was gross but Demetri found it funny and simply patted him while mounting him. ''Ohy ohy, happy to see you too Lux.'' he added scratching behind it's ear.

(STAY STRONG CRIMSON! O_O )

Freya giggled, feeling the lust roll of off him. "Hunter, as much as I like being groped by my friends, I'd appreciate it if you were at least awake," she said sarcastically into his ear. She knew that he hadn't meant to pull her down, but she still found it funny. "Wake up Hunter," she repeated, pushing against his bare chest gently to try and wake him up.

Alec kissed Aurora softly and murmured "I'm going to go and get some training done." He held her tightly for another few moments, not wanting to pull away before he reluctantly climbed out of bed with a sigh. He pulled on a pair of underwear, and black shorts, before hunting his room for a pair of socks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter slowly and lazily opened his eyelids. He immediately recognized Freya, who was very close to his red face and he could smell the scent of her shampoo. He chuckled nervously remembering his dream and slowly pulled himself away, just wanting to die in a dark hole. He found it embarrassing, have this kind of dreams while somehow holding another girl in his arm. He turned around, hiding his face in the pillow. ''Just...kill me now..'' he mumbled feeling ashamed with a gloomy aura around him.

Freya laughed loudly. "Come on Hunter," she teased. "Surely I'm not the worst face you could ave woken up to," she continued with a laugh. "We're training with Ares this morning!" she said enthusiastically as she rolled out of bed. "Get up and dressed!" She began to tie her hair up in a high ponytail, as she walked towards her bag.

"Well I'm not going anywhere," Aurora mumbled softly as she tightened the covers around her. She replaced his body with a pillow and soon fell into a deep sleep after whispering, "I love you."

Eva laughed a bit as she watched him intently. She looked at the horse, and her smile grew wider. She kicked the sides of her mustang gently and clicked her tongue. She smiled as Shadow started walking out of the stables and she pulled on the reigns, causing him to stop.

Hunter, '' No..you're beautiful.. It's not that.'' he didn't feel like elaborating, maybe she didn't notice..which would surprise him but he wanted to forget this embarrassing moment. He looked at the time, he usually woke up earlier but it was probably from the day before. He could still feel his head pounding and smell of alcohol on him. He stood up from the bed and stretched, '' Can I shower?'' he asked gently noticing the washroom right there. 
Demetri looked up at her horse, '' Nice Mustang.'' he said finally kicking his horse sides and making Lux turn around walking on the small path. He looked back at the girl, feeling pretty relaxed on top of his horse. The sky was blue and the sun was up with all it's shine, the heat was a bit high but it felt good. '' So, are you also a horse person?''

"Sure thing," she said with a smile. "Walk in shower is through there," she said pointing towards the bathroom.

Alec smiled. "I love you," he said to her as she fell asleep. He left quickly, running through the camp on his morning run. It had been a while since he had exercised like this and he could really use the fresh air.

"Yea I suppose so. Before I came here, I spent my time teaching others how to ride," she explained as she rode along beside him. She looked over at him with a smile and shrugged slightly, not wanting to go into that much more detail about her past life.

'' Thanks!'' Hunter said grabbing a new pair of shorts with his showering items and walked inside the bathroom. Once he locked the door, he stepped in the shower when the water was warm enough and scrubbed his hair. Well this was an embarrassing morning.. He thought placing his old spice in the corner. He had been having these dreams for quite a while now and didn't know how to get ride of them, not that he really wanted too. He stepped out of the shower, drying himself with a towel and wearing his shorts. He walked back in the room after cleaning the shower and the water on the floor and grabbed the Toga that was placed on the bed. '' Can you pin it for me like yesterday?'' he asked looking at her.

Demetri nodded, '' So I guess you are pretty good at it?'' he asked with a mischievous smile. '' So I guess a little race won't hurt you right?'' he added.

"No offense to my brother, but he did not have to trek the entire country defending himself constantly from monsters. When I was not fighting a monster, I was in the process of running from another one. This is the longest conversation I have had since I left my mother's house. Please, forgive me if I am not super talkative but I'll get there someday. Infact-" He cut his sentence off short as he noticed something weird. The day had been beginning to get cloudy that was nothing unusual. However, now there was a thick layer of mist and the air had begun to smell like....rotten meat? It was almost like the time that he fought the...., "Oh no....that isn't possible...not here....not now...." He jumped to his feet and yelled in a voice loud enough to make a drill sergeant proud. "CAMPERS TO ARMS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, TAKE UP YOUR ARMS AND DEFEND THE CAMP!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sure thing," she said smiling at him. She handed him a bottle of water and told him to drink as she began to pin his toga for him, wrapping it around him and threading the golden leaf broach through the fabric to hold it in place. "All done. Don't forget your weapons. I'm already wearing my knives, my whip and I'm going to pick up my sword from downstairs."

Frank wuld be still in the tent and heard the yelling "ugh....dam..." as he cant still get up as his leg was cast and was healing as he whanted to help but he cant

Ira and will stood up and ran out and Will pulled his lightning bolt sword and looked around feeling electricity all over his body and sword. "Whats going on!?" He asked looking at his brother.

Ira pulled out her black rapier and stood next to Will. Voices running through her head calling her name. She shook it away as stared at the son of Zeus growling. The smell was all to known to her.

"These are special monsters I met on my trek. They hide in the mist and are too well concealed to be seen. I need the flattest field you have and for the campers to assemble there. Hurry before that mist completely envelops the camp. If we are not in position in time then many of us will die, now move!" He twisted his watch face and slammed his hand on it. His armor formed on his body and his sword appeared in his right hand with his shield on his left arm. He waited for them to point him to the spot he had requested.

Hunter took the bottle of water and drank it in one gulp. '' Thanks!'' he said once she finished. Being in the toga actually felt good and it was soft to add up. He took his crossbow and the few daggers he brought. He looked back up at her, ''Ready!''

Demetri saw the sky filling with mist, the temperature that was there a few seconds ago gone. He looked back at Eva when a horrible smell appeared, '' This isn't good news, we better go back to the others.'' he said stopping his horse. He immediately turned back ''come on.'' he added before making it sprint towards the mess hall.

Ira and Will nodded and heads and grabs people. Ira ran into the medical bay and saw frank. "Come on lazy get up now!" She barked and picked him up and runs with him to the position. "Stay down!" She barked and Stood by will yelling at some riders.

"Hurry! Over there!" He pointed. "Arm yourself!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back