• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Gradually the attacks became slower and slower. Eventually Jethro ordered the shield wall to open. He walked out of it and looked around. Then turning around he said. "Will, can you please use the air currents and clear out this fog?"

Hunter taped Freya's shoulder, '' Did you really have to be that epic.. Now I'll look like an idiot.'' he said acting like he was sad but was actually just joking around. He walked in and took the dagger he had. Since he was a archer, he couldn't possibly be aiming at Ares but a Dagger was good enough. He would concentrate in hand to hand combat like he preferred. He looked at his mother with confidence, Ares looked at him ''Ready Boy?'' Hunter simply smirked, ''More than ready.'' and he lunched at him with his incredible speed, which was amplified in Olympus somehow and he aimed for Ares stomach. The god of war was surprised of the speed dodged by stopping the fist from colliding with him, but didn't anticipate Hunter grabbing his hand and practically lifting him up and throwing him to the ground. Ares feeling his ego pierced looked back at Hunter.

Artemis simply chuckled shifting her eyes to Freya, '' Hunter's power sure are amplified with the armor you gave him.'' she said smiling at her. She sat her hand on Freya's shoulder, '' You did very good against Ares. You really improved its almost scary.'' she said with a little giggle.

Demetri stopped the attacks as all the Omicris suddenly disappeared. He kept his bow made of light in hand and looked around, only a few were left. He looked back at Jethro, '' Jethro! It's missing many people! '' he shouted at him to make him notice.

Jethro sheathed his weapon and looked around then he yelled,"Take the wounded campers to the mess hall. We need more room then the infirmary. Apollo Campers, do what you can for the wounded. Help them make it through. I want a head count, find out who made it through." Jethro ordered, he felt the familiar sense of his stomach tightening when he went to count the losses. He felt like their deaths were all of his fault, which in a way they were.

Will yelled out. "I can try!" He lifted his hands and the mist was lifting little by little. Will groaned at how much strength it took to lift the fog. Finally he looked around seeing the fog had lifted and will was panting and sweating. His muscles have expanded and buffed out not as much as his brother but he was buffed out. He looked around having his vision a haze, he never expanded on his powers like that. He saw the monsters running but Will's knees hit the floor. He till had his mind and looked seeing no undead or Ira.

Jethro ran over and pulled his brother's arm onto his shoulders, supporting him.

"Come on, lets get you to the mess hall so you can rest. Once we get all the campers counted we can take you to the cabin where you can rest."

Eva let out am ear-deafening scream as she felt a sword jab into her stomach. She she looked down at the wound. She could already knew she wasn't going to die, but that didn't mean it wasn't serious. She fell down to her knees holding the wound tightly, thankful that it worked since she hadn't passed out. Now all she could do was wait for someone to help her.

Demetri ordered everyone who still have strength to bring in the wounded in the mess hall. He stayed at the door and counted every head that was going in. Many were missing, but one in particular. Where is Ira? He called out Jethro, '' (?) This much are missing with Ira. She's the first one i noticed and the fact that the undead are nowhere to be found just proves it.'' he said,

Freya giggled. "Practice makes perfect," she said with a smile. "And Hunter's great already. He just needs a little practise and a little confidence that's all," she said as her eyes turned back to Hunter.

Alec shot the sword-wielder in the head as he ran towards his sister. "Eva!" he shouted, kneeling down by her side. He moved to rest her head on his knees and continued to fire. "You hold on you hear me?" he said, glancing down at her wound.

Will nods and panted, he was exhausted. He followed his brother into the mess hall and looked around. He was sat down by Aurora and he leaned on to her for support. "Sorry....im to tiered to sit up." He apologized and saw Yume running in. She shook her head and was followed by her fellow Minotaur and Therious the centaur. "What the hell happened?!" Yelled the centaur. 
A faun saw Alex and she ran to help him. "Come on." She said and helps him lift Eva and went in.

Eva managed to nod and spat out a bit of blood. She pressed a hand on the wound, breathing a bit heavy. "M...me...mess h...hall," she mumbled before spatting out more blood and screaming in pain as she felt herself be lifted up.

Alec helped her carry Eva in, his eyes darting around nervously. He was already covered in her blood, and couldn't help but look for Aurora as he carried Eva. He hoped that she wasn't injured, or worse and prayed to whatever God would listen.

Aurora nodded slightly and rested her head on her hands. "That's fine, I'm just exhausted. I can only move water from so far before it starts draining my energy. I'm just glad I was close enough to the lake to move the water and sill stand my ground," she said with a sigh.

Jethro pointed to two satyrs.

"You two, see if you can find Ira, bring me a written list of the names of the campers who made it, the ones who are missing and the ones who were killed. I would greatly appreciate it."

Then he turned and called out to the Satyrs and campers who were not carrying or caring for the wounded. "We need to get lots of water in here for the campers as well as food. Nothing fancy just bread and cheese. Also, I ask that anyone else who is standing around waiting to be given something to do. Find a healer without an assistant and assign yourself to them. If they need bandages or other such medical supplies then get them. If they need you to clean a wound then please do so. Come on people, no one is powerless here. Any one of us can make a difference."

From there, Jethro walked over to the group the three leaders who had walked in.

"I am sorry sirs and ma'am, we were attacked by monsters. The campers fought valiantly and managed to drive the monsters off. They did wonderful and should be well commended for their efforts in protecting the camp. They followed orders and went into the positions I gave them. I am sorry for taking command of the battlefield for it was not my place. I have no seniority here and so I turn over my command to you. Again I apologize for taking it when it was not rightfully mine. I will go help with the wounded now."

Hunter and Ares were facing each other after sparing for what seemed like an hour but it was only 10mins. Both panting heavily, Hunter felt his bones almost broken and his muscle aching in pain. Ares on the other hand, straighten himself off, never showing weakness to his enemy. Hunter tried but as he was about to, Ares came launching at him a final blow, Hunter managed at the last minute to block it as he fell on his back pushing his fist away but didn't notice the dagger next to his neck. ''You are dead.'' Ares said smirking. Hunter looked up at him and smiled feeling very tired. He stood back up as Ares stretched his arms for him to reach. After Ares giving him advices, Hunter nodded and walked up to Freya and Artemis.

Demetri started healing the most severely wounded. He finally reached Eva, her wound wasn't deadly but if he didn't take care of her then it could either be infect or lose too much blood for her own good. '' Don't move.'' he ordered softly bending his knees to see her wound clearly. He softly moved her hand away and ripped the part of her shirt where the wound was. He hushed a few words and a green light appeared on his hand. He pressed it on the wound as it slowly healed. He looked back up at her, '' It shouldn't take too long.'' he said with a reassuring smile.

Eva nodded slightly, staying silent as she looked at him. "Thanks," she said softly before returning her breathing back to normal.

Therious looked at Jethro and pats his shoulder. "No you have kept these demigods alive. Now go with Yume, Raggon will stay hear and protect us. Help the others find Ira." He commanded and walked to Will. "Rest Will you need to rest." He said placing his and on Wills shoulder only to get it pushed away. "N..no...Ira is not hear....I wont rest till she is." He groaned and showed his stubborn leadership.

Yume walked up to Jethro. "Come with me." She said picking her war ax and walked out of the mess hall to the camp. She looked around and her ears flopped lessening to the earth and she began to sniff around.

Jethro followed her. Every where he looked he could see signs of the battle. Blood soaked grass, broken armor and even discarded weapons. It was all so horrible. However, he knew it would have been a lot worse had he not organized the campers. Was this it though or was there worse to come?

Demetri finally finished healing Eva. He stood back up and saw how many more are wounded, but he was determined to heal all of them. He ran a hand through his hair, '' They finally started.'' he said to himself. It was exactly what he thought would happen, all of these years he trained with the guidance of his father was for this moment.

Freya giggled. "Well done," she said grinning. "You did great. I bet you hurt now though right?" she said looking up at him as he walked over.

Aurora looked around and noticed Alec standing around. She got up, forgetting about Will resting against her, and mumbled an apology before making her way to him. She let out a sigh of relief as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Thank god you're alright," she mumbled against his chest.

Alec pushed her back slightly. "I'm covered in blood," he murmured as he placed a kiss on her lips. "Are you alright?" he asked, feeling drained.

Hunter nodded and held his ribs, '' yeah...but I should be fine within this hour.'' he said with difficulty but still smiling. Artemis looked at him ''I'm proud of you.'' she said. Hunter exhaled a loud breath and looked up at his mother, he was kind of proud of the fight too and was happy to hear her say so. He gave her a big hug as she left for some kind of call from Zeus and he looked back at Freya, '' So, can we please go rest somewhere..I honestly feel like puking.'' he added his face with no color.

"I don't care what you're covered in," she said softly before hugging him once again, her grip tighter as she was determined not to let go for right now. "I'm fine. Just exhausted," she said as she laid her head against his shoulder. 
Eva looked up at Demetri with a concerned look. She sat up on her elbows, not taking her eyes off him. "Are you okay?" she asked softly as she looked over him, the look on her face not leaving.

Freya laughed. "Yeah come on," she said as she slid her sword into a sheath on her hip. She wrapped his arm around her neck and slide hers around his back to support him. "We can go and listen in on their meeting," she whispered with a smirk. "There's a hidden passageway this way," she said as she led him towards an empty weapons rack. She pressed one of the white bricks and it clicked open. Helping him inside, she walked down a hallway into a small room with gold coloured benches. She pressed her fingers to her lips and moved to help him sit down.

"Me too," he whispered into her hair as he sat them down on an unused table. He held her close to him as if she were his only lifeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back