• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

'' Well, That would of started of a very good relationship.'' Demetri said sarcastically, '' Based on lies.'' he added looking at her wiggling his eyebrows before turning around to give her his back. He lowered his luminosity to not bother her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby smiled at him softly before closing her eyes gently and calming her breathing as she drifted off to sleep.

Adam looked around his room and groaned. He wasn't able to make it to coffee with Romeo because of a last minit shoot. He felt bad and texted his sister. 'Im coming to the camp bee there in a hour.'

Will finally arived at the camp and lets out a groan as he streached at the barrier and smiled walking in. Its been a while then he remembered what happened....Holand...He lets out a sigh and left a smiled and continued his way. Finnally he made his way to the cabbins and looked at them they where amazing.

(Brb School and hey guys)

Romeo smiled softly at Lexie. "So tell me more about your situation then my dear; everyone needs a release now and then."

He tucked his knees up to his chest, embracing them in his arms; studying her as she stared out into the water.

@Lexie

(Same with me. I wish I would have gotten more involved back then. Was there for like a long amount, yet not enough. I miss Luke. I miss Freya and Luke...I miss all of them. This truly was the best RP for me, and also the first I ever did on this site. So Crimson, if you do make a TV show out of this. Make it rock!

Ladies and Gentlemen, at some point we need a reunion Roleplay. A roleplay that brings all these wonderful people from this roleplay back together.

I certainly hope I'm not alone in all of this my old friends.

ModernRanger said:
My old friends are you still out there? I have missed our Roleplay adventures. Let us reunite for another roleplay at some point.
Well @32sillylight32 and I moved onto another site, but I do come on here every now and then. I'm more than willing to roleplay again though! Even if it's the reunion we talked about.... though hardly any of us seem to come online anymore.

I actually turned this into a story, and I'm planning to start and put it on Wattpad for others to enjoy. I'll be sure to credit ya'll ;)

If you could send me the story, I'd be interested in reading it. Also, I started another Percy Jackson roleplay. The link is in my signature.

ShurikenPhoenix and PsychoDrummer are in it.

CrimsonBanchee said:
Hello @ModernRanger. Certainly has been a long time. If you want to reunite this I already made a new form for SDO. We can probably you're not there I have some ideas for new characters that I want to try out there
You create it. I'll join it. I may recycle my character or I may create a new one. Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back