• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

CrimsonBanchee

MejesticBech
CrimsonBanchee submitted a new role play:

Son's and Daughters of Olympus - The place where the son's and daughters of the Greek gods come to and meet each others.

Come one and come all Son's and Daughters of the Greek gods of Olympus. You can choose any god you want but there are only places open for two children per god. (example: one son and one daughter, or two sons, or two daughters) It's first comes first serves. I'm sorry I don't pick favorites its just first comes. ^-^ Don't get mad.
The gods you can choose from:

-Zeus

-Poseidon

-Hades

-Ares

-Athena

-Apollo

-Aphrodite

-Hermes

-Artemis

-Hephaestus
Read more about this role play... 
OOC: Ok guys we are gonna start :3 lets have fun!!

Will walked up the hill passing two trees that comes together to make an arch. His Brown eyes looked around the forest filled area. "So this is the camp?" he asked out loud thinking no one was hear to hear him. Holding his bag as he walked past the trees entering the enchanted barrier. While Will walked he felt some one watching him instinctively he grabbed his sword and looked around. From the side two daggers came after him. He pulled his sword out and hits the daggers way. His sword made thunder sounds he looked around. "Come out coward!" He chanted looking around.

Ira sits in a tree chuckling to herself watching the sudden daggers coming at the demigod. This is the wonderful work of Athena's daughter, her friend. The skills where great but not worth her time. She turned her head hearing Voices and laughter from others coming up to the barrier. She smirked, "Lets have some fun." She jumped from the tree and walked to the barrier and waits seeing the sons and daughters of other gods. Crossing her arms and leaned. Her green eyes staring at them. She walked out to them and puts her arms on her hips stopping them. "Oh look at what we have hear." She said her voice dark and smooth, expected from the daughter of Hades. 

CrimsonBanchee said:
CrimsonBanchee submitted a new role play:
Son's and Daughters of Olympus - The place where the son's and daughters of the Greek gods come to and meet each others.

Read more about this role play... 
OOC: Ok guys we are gonna start :3 lets have fun!!

Will walked up the hill passing two trees that comes together to make an arch. His Brown eyes looked around the forest filled area. "So this is the camp?" he asked out loud thinking no one was hear to hear him. Holding his bag as he walked past the trees entering the enchanted barrier. While Will walked he felt some one watching him instinctively he grabbed his sword and looked around. From the side two daggers came after him. He pulled his sword out and hits the daggers way. His sword made thunder sounds he looked around. "Come out coward!" He chanted looking around.

Ira sits in a tree chuckling to herself watching the sudden daggers coming at the demigod. This is the wonderful work of Athena's daughter, her friend. The skills where great but not worth her time. She turned her head hearing Voices and laughter from others coming up to the barrier. She smirked, "Lets have some fun." She jumped from the tree and walked to the barrier and waits seeing the sons and daughters of other gods. Crossing her arms and leaned. Her green eyes staring at them. She walked out to them and puts her arms on her hips stopping them. "Oh look at what we have hear." She said her voice dark and smooth, expected from the daughter of Hades.
OOC:Yours cuz in your bio you said that your chara had lived in the camp for a while.

Aurora had been sitting by the lake against a tree. She was playing with her bracelet when she heard the faint laughter of some others. She got up and ran her fingers through her hair quickly as she headed back through the forest. She stopped and hit behind a tree when she saw a group standing at the barrier. She sighed shaking her head and decided to keep quiet and stay put until she could figure out exactly what was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holland wasn't always interested in newcomers. She had been at the camp for so long, that the arrival of a new demigod was nothing special. Today, though, Holland felt like messing with some heads. She leapt down from the tree from where she had been scouting for newcomers, and walked in front of the other demigods that had gathered near the barrier. She threw them not to harm the new demigod, but to get on his nerves. Being the daughter of Athena, Holland could have killed him in a heartbeat. "You think your thunder is gonna scare me away, son of Zeus?" Holland jeered at the boy with a smirk, one hand twirling a small dagger and the other on her hip.

Will looked at her carefully before sheathing his sword and crossed his arms. He looked over her again analyzing her. "Well, its nice to meet you to daughter of Athena." He said picking up his bag and ran his hands through his hair. He began to walk way from her then a dagger ran past his head and he turned his head back looking at the demigod. She is just like her mother,just like his father said. He tilt his head and gave a charming smile before continuing his way into the the camp.

Ira feels some one staring but didn't turn to look instead she made a clone to sneak up behind her and leaned to her ear. "Boo" she whispered and watched as the Daughter of Poseidon jump. She laughed hard and makes clones around her. "Aww pore Aurora. Your so easy to scare." All the clones said at the same time.

Holland rolled her eyes. It was rare for any child of one of the Big Three to be humble, and this newcomer didn't give off those kind of vibes. He was probably as proud as the rest of them, and that annoyed Holland to no end. She frowned at the son of Zeus, and took another route back into camp. She would just have to meet the rest of the newcomers when they were initiated into the camp.

Aurora turned around and gave a sweet smile. "Ahh Ira. You have your father's ambitions. You carry his anger. His...his jealousness. You wanna be on top but you know that's never gonna happen," she stated before turning and running into the camp trying to catch up to the newcomer. Once she caught up, she slowed down to a walk. "Sorry about them, they like to give everyone a hard time, but it's nothing personal. I'm Aurora, daughter of Poseidon," she introduced herself with a warm smile.

His father had dropped him off a few kilometers away. Hunter didn't understand why at first but immediately catched on once he entered the Olympus. His father only told him to walk into the forest and to let his instinct guide him. As he said, Hunter walked into the dark forest with high trees. He could feel a very different atmosphere, practically mystical and somehow he felt a deep connection to it. He knew and felt like he could finally know who his mother was. Taken by his enthusiasm, he started running out of instinct. He always loved running back home and was always the fastest amongst his peers. The setting just made it feel great. Once he trespassed the deep forest, he could see the camp a few meters away, he just grinned and walked towards it. I guess this is my destination mother.

Will was welcomed by the fauns and others, he looked comfortable but he was freaking out. He never seen mythical monster being real and him being a son of Zeus. Soon He walked with his faun to show him around the camp then to his home. All the gods built there children a home and he walked into the home. It had pillars and clothes draping. He gave a smiled but walked out of the room. He never thought of himself higher than anyone just as equals but he knows that the daughter of Athena thought differently.

Ira laughed and watched them walk off. She was right she was like her father and she didn't give a dam. Then something else caught her eye. Another new comer, she gave a smirk and turned and the smirk disappeared from her face. She quickly turned and began to walk. The son of Artemis was hear. She didn't think that he would be as handsome as she thought.Quickly the jumped into the trees and ran to the camp. She felt stupid falling for a guy at first sight. She needed to snap out of it and find Holland.

Daylin Introduction:

Green optics looked towards the commotion as Daylin leisurely turned her attention to the ruckus. A new camper had arrived, it seemed, and was getting a welcoming... of sorts. She herself was fairly new, having only arrived at the camp about a week ago. It was odd, she thought, as she had just been a kid living on the streets and now she was at some demigod camp, learning things about herself that she never knew. The blonde haired female still didn't feel comfortable around the other halflings, even though most had seemed friendly to her. The anxiety that she felt by being around others often led to paranoia, so she usually kept her distance, a sort of comfort zone.

It was here, at this safe distance, that Daylin watched the going-ons of others with vague interest. She found the behaviors of others quite confusing, surprisingly. The daughter of Apollo ran a thumb across the scar on her wrist, thinking back to those dark times with her mother. Now she knew why her mother had burned the insignia of a sun into her flesh, she knew why but she didn't understand why. Perhaps Daylin would never truly understand people, this dejected girl whose life had always been a confusing mess.

Her green eyes followed the boy,

Will, was it?

, as he was shown around the camp, but soon she lost interest and cast her gaze back to the feathery clouds which streaked across the sky. They would have plenty of time to meet later, she thought even though a wave of nervousness washed over her.

By the time Holland returned to camp, the other demigods were buzzing with gossip over the newcomers that were arriving one by one. She watched from the weapon's cabin as they all filed in, some with overwhelming confidence and others with nervousness plastered all over their faces. She was sharpening one of her swords when she saw a boy around her age running through the forest and into the camp. Holland eyed him curiously, for she couldn't pinpoint what god he belonged to. She stood up and sheathed her sword, wondering where Ira had gone off too. She reminded herself to find her once she figured out the origin of this new demigod. Holland leaned against the railing as he passed, and spoke up. "Why you in such a hurry?" she inquired with a smirk.

Aurora sighed when she got no response from the boy and leaned against a tree. Once she saw him come out of the room she took a deep breath and went up to him. "Let's try this again. I'm Aurora, daughter of Poseidon. You're Zeus's kid, but what's your name?" She asked again, holding her hand out to shake.

Hunter stopped abruptly in his run when some brunette asked him a question. He was panting slightly but it was in no means out of fatigue, he could run for hours. '' I don't really know, I just ran here out of instinct.'' Hunter said as he ran his hand in his hair. He looked around, it didn't look like an ordinary camp. It was quite obvious once he got in this territory. Many teens were here, some looked strange and others had weapons. He had no idea what was happening but he didn't feel threaten. He was just more curious about this place.

Holland frowned at the boy. He was acting as if he didn't know what all to expect, like he didn't know who he was or something. She pointed her sword at him but not in a threatening way. "Do you... know what you are? Or where you are for that matter?" she inquired.

Hunter used his finger to change the direction of the sword as he smiled nervously. He could feel that it wasn't in a threatening way but he wasn't use to weapon's or anything of that sort pointed at him. He scratched the back of his head, '' Hum.. Not really.'' he answered feeling slightly uncomfortable. His father hadn't told him anything except to follow his instinct. Even when he had asked about his mother, his father had only answered I think..I think you are ready to know Hunter recalled.

Will realized someone was talking to her. "Oh Im sorry." He blushed in embarrassment and holds his hand out and shakes hers. "Im Will Shine. Im sorry I did't mean to ignore you just things on my mind." Thing happened suddenly to him his mother being killed and almost died in a cab with three eyeless drivers. "Poseidon daughter? Im surprised your not the daughter of Aphrodite." He chuckled a bit of a flirt around girls.

Ira sat in the tree where Holland was at and seeing him again made her even more mad. She jumped down and bumped her shoulder. "Come on stop flirting and lets get grub." She said not looking at Hunter. She didn't even wait for her and started to walk resting her hands on her hips looking down. Single handily the most hardest thing she had ever done. She waited for Holland to catch up.

Holland smiled at Ira. "Shut up, I'm right behind you," she replied, beginning to walk off in the direction of the mess hall. She looked at the boy and gestured for him to follow. "We'll explain over lunch. C'mon!" she encouraged. Without another word, Holland took off after Ira, her stomach grumbling.

Aurora felt a light blush come to her face at the compliment and held her wrist up showing her bracelet. "Nope. I'm happy with my dad having everything to do with water," she said with a smile. She didn't want to pry Will about what was on his mind so she decided to wait to ask.

Hunter was a little stumbled when a girl jumped down from the tree and casually talked to the girl he just met. He followed the two brunettes , walking side by side with them, ''What is your name by the way?'' he asked.

"I'm Holland, and that's Ira. And you are?" Holland asked after introducing herself and her friend. They arrived at the mess hall, and Holland made no hesitation to grab a plate and pile food onto it.

Hunter took his trail and walked to seat at a nearby table. '' Hunter, nice to meet you girls.'' he said smiling. ''So what exactly is this place? The atmosphere is so different compared to the typical camps.'' he asked after nibbling on his bread.

Holland refrained from laughing out loud. She sat down across from him and started eating. In between bites, she said, "The atmosphere is definitely different, and that's because this is a camp that houses and trains demigods. Which means you're a demigod."

Will shaked his head. "Well i dont know about you but im hungry." He laughed and started to walk with Aurora to the mess hall. He smiled happy that he had a friend hear that's turned out to be her cousin. He was interested to get to know her more.

Ira grabs a bunch of bread walking towards there table that they claimed when they first got hear. She sat on the table part and began chewing her food. "Honestly your mother should of told you that. " She said sarcastically and continued to eat. Looking at Hunter with a light blushed and looked at another thing...Like that tree. She liked that tree. Then looked at something else and hit Holland hard and pointed. "Look at

''Yeah, like I could believe that..'' he said chuckling, he looked at Ira. He wasn't just going to believe those stories, he never did. It was a little far fetch for him, but it picked his interest. ''Ok so let's say I was, which goddess my mom would of been. 'Cause there is nothing more human than my dad. '' he said looking at both girls

She smiled and got her food before sitting down at a table. She looked over at Will and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry about the girls earlier. They tend to think they're better than everyone else. But if I were you, I'd watch out for Ira. She carries her father's vengeance. You can tell she's the daughter of Hades," she said before shoving a spoonful in her mouth.

Ira looked at him eating her bread. "Artemis. I know my father told me." She said picking up another piece of bread and bites it. Ira's father has a powerful connection to her sense he was banished to the underworld and he has seers. He tells her only what she needs and she gets pissed at that but accepts it.

Will looked over at her and starts to eat a carrot. "Ira? I didn't think Hades could have a kid with the whole Persephone thing." He said swallowing it and turned to the others and looks. "Who is Ira?" He said scanning the faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back