• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

"One of the girls that was messing with you back at the barrier. Brown hair, green eyes," she explained looking at him. "And unfortunately our cousin," she added looking at him. He's cute. Too bad we're related she thought as she continued eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holland nodded at Hunter. "I'm the daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Ira is daughter of Hades, god of the underworld." She finished her plate and threw it in the trashcan. She scanned the room and saw Aurora with the son of Zeus. She frowned, noticing her talking and looking in her and Ira's direction. Probably hating on Ira, no doubt. They were all cousins, and Holland was thankful she didn't have to be a part of that family tree.

Hunter felt the tension between the girls. Then Ira just told him his mother could be Artemis, '' That hottie hunter? I wouldn't mind.'' he said thinking about it, nah..My mom couldn't be her. He didn't believe it or so he tried to tell himself, maybe he just joined into a nutcrack camp. It's not like they all looked normal. He leaned back on his chair and sighted'' And how come you guys would know about your godly lineage and not me?'' he asked.

"I kind of grew up here. My dad died when I was pretty young, so I ended up here. I'm guessing you just never knew. Your dad must have kept it from you up until now," Holland stated.

He watched as Holland passed and he gave a smile at her and sees her huffed at him. He frowned a bit. "Hum tough crowed. Is she always like that?" He asked as he whent to drink water but the water didn't come out the looked confused and tried again only this time having it Slash on his face.

Ira looked at him. "Watch this." she said and watched as Will lifted his drink. She holds his hand out and hol watched as her trick on the son of Zeus worked. She laughed so hard the she almost fell but caught herself. "Not so elegant now ey son of Zeus!" She chanted at him making everyone look and laugh. But Watched as Will stood up and watched him look right at her.

Will lets out a frusterated sigh and looked at her. "I don't care water isn't gonna hurt me. Not like when your dad got sent to the underworld and can't come back." Imedently Ira stood up and pulled out her Two pronded staff and walked twords him yelling "You cocky bastere

Aurora quickly stood up and shook her wrist, causing her bracelet turn into a sword. "Back off Ira!" she yelled glaring at the girl. You're just mad because your father will never amount to anything good. Hell, he has to keep someone hostage just to get laid," she added with a grin.

Holland slammed her sword in between the two girls, glaring incredulously at the both of them. " If you want to fight, take it to the training grounds. Deal with your family feuds somewhere other than the freaking lunch room," she snapped, sheathing her sword. She smiled wryly at Will. "I see you've met your cousins."

Hunter stayed back not getting involved into this arguments. He never really liked fighting with others, he never really had to either. People tend to like him immediately, even animals tend to go towards him. He folded his arms and sighted, these people were pretty crazy. He threw the rest of his food losing appetite. He was confused, thinking about how his father hide the truth from him, how they all seemed pretty powerful and all of this new information, It just didn't make sense. Maybe, just maybe it is. He thought deep inside.

Ira growled at her and stared at holland and pushed her. "Back of water girl at lease my father didn't bang a cyclops." She hold her staff at her. "You two piss me off just like your parents. I would gladly kill you two now!" She lunged at Aurora but Will got in her way taking the spear into his left hip.

Will groaned and pulled the spear out of him and looked at her with anger in his eyes. He wobbled a bit grabbing the table of assistance. "Just like your dad.." He said watching her get angry again only to get held back by Holland.

Aurora spat in Ira's face and pushed a button, her sword becoming a bracelet once more. She went over to Will and put his arm around her neck. "Come on. I'll help you to the infirmary," she said softly and helped him out of the room to the infirmary.

Hunter just looked at them with wide eyes, snapping out of his deep thoughts '' Did you just throw that spear into him!? And did she just turn her bracelet into a weapon?'' He shouted looking at them utterly shocked.

Ira growled and tried her hardest to get out of her friends grip.

Will leaned against her and holds his bleeding side. He groaned a bit but looked at her. "Are you ok?" He asked limping to the infirmary. Well he can see why to stay away from her. She was completely nuts and a psychopath. They made it to the tent and the nurse rushed to them.

"I'm fine. You didn't have to do that, Will," she said with worry in her voice. She was grateful that he had jumped in front of her, but she didn't want him to be hurt. She handed the injured boy over to the nurse and sat down nervously.

It was about damn time he returned back to camp. He'd been away for a whole year training, doing missions, and get his face beat into either dirt or rock almost everyday. Granted, he also got laid, or at least got sexual favors, almost every three or four days, so he couldn't say that the whole experience was really bad. He turned the truck he'd taken from the camp down a dirt road to head further into the forest. Most of the creatures around here left him well enough alone that he didn't worry about them, though he could see them watching him from the tree line. He pulled into camp a little before 4:00am and returned the vehicle before heading to his cabin after grabbing his duffel bags out of the truck bed. Ah, it was nice to be back. He dropped his stuff off quietly in his room. They'd actually stuck him in a normal cabin this year like 'normal counselors' – but they'd done the same thing to Toch - a close friend of his, a Demeter Son -, so he heard. At least the Leaders of each cabin had gotten their own huge room that they didn't have to share. With more kiddies showing up, they had to do something for those that had been at this camp for way too long, really. Sad it didn't come with a shower, just a sink and mirror along with a wardrobe, desk, password protected wifi connection, and a few other goodies. So he was okay with it. He decided to do a quick 45 minute work out instead of just falling into bed like he really wanted to do, so he headed outside.

He did his stretches, a warm up, and then began his daily routine for [
enter day of week here]. A lot of push ups, crunches, and pull ups using a thick branch from a tree as his bar. He grunted softly, just finishing up his last set of pull ups, having his legs straight out in front of him that was holding up a heavy stoneware vase he’d – ahem - “borrowed”. Having finished whatever number he was on, he steadied himself and used an amazing amount of tight control to lower his legs, slowly lowering the vase to the ground, and putting it back down with a very light thump on the dirt beneath him. Helios then lowered himself to the ground and took a few calm deep breathes. A hot body like this didn't come without dedication, and he'd gotten even more ripped while he was gone over the year. Plus, he didn't have a choice but to keep up this level of ability because otherwise, Ashur would beat the shit out of him for slacking off. Not even counting that he was still taking graduate classes and had been studying between training sessions and missions.

He was covered in a light sheen of sweat and he grabbed a small towel from his things to dry his face. If anyone were to see him now, they’d probably take notice of the deep red and black tattoos that covered his back, upper arms, and even a few places on either thigh. Helios gathered some of his things and headed to the bathhouse. He washed up, shaved up, cleaned up and straightened up. It was good they provided decent showers to use. He was still spoiled after all, though it was habit for him to wash at night rather than in the morning. After being out around in the heat all day, a shower and going to bed clean and refreshed was nice, but that wasn't the case here, so he sucked it up. It was still a bit cloudy outside, and the sun hadn't risen, but after coming back into the room in a fresh pair of boxer briefs, he didn't really care. He felt better at least. He dressed in extremely casual attire, clearly having gotten his fill of high class attire yesterday.

And after getting all dressed pretty much just boxers and tanned cargo pants, he climbed in bed for the next hour and a half of glorious sleep. He may not have slept that long, but man, it was probably the most restful sleep he'd gotten in months – without having to be half awake the whole time to stave off 'surprise attacks'. He loved Ahsur, but goddamn if the man wouldn't let him just sleep unless he'd just straight up passed out from exhaustion. When he next awoke, it was a bit after 8:00am and he dragged himself out of bed, throwing on a light brown jacket that he was very likely to just leave open all day anyway. At least he
wore a something resembling a shirt, unlike Tochtli. He missed his sleep buddy though. Helios slipped on socks and shoes, then made his way out of the now, Apollo cabin cluster, where other Apollo kids were dragging themselves out of bed or coming back from showering to get ready to head to breakfast.

He could hear the commotion before he even got there and a kid he hadn't seen before was limping out of the food hall. Granted, there were a lot of new faces so Helios had no idea how new this kid was, only that he hadn't been here the year he'd left. The fire-started side stepped him and the girl helping him to go shovel food onto his plate and take a seat next to other people he didn't know with a smile.

"Hope you don't mind?"

OOC || I dunno who he's sitting next to, but you know, feel free to chat it up with him :D

Hunter was so confused at that point, he saw someone sitting next to his seat. He walked towards him, ''Ok, I have no idea what kind of camp this is, can someone just explain me before I end up dead?'' he said a little panicky to the man in front of him. He understood the whole demigod thing but now they were throwing spears at each other, at that point he remembered the sword Holland pointed at him. He swallowed hard the thought that maybe she was about to stab him at that time.

The nurses laid him down and moved his shirt showing two deep marks in his side and the nurse ran off. Will laughed and looked over at his cousin. "Hey that's me. I'll jump in front of a bullet for anyone. You can imagine the school fights i got into." He laughed and winced. "Best not to laugh now." He said as the nurses ran back to him and examined the wounds watching him wince but not crying. He never cried and he will never cry in fount of these people.

Ira was soon let go when Will left. She shrugged her off and stared at her. "What the hell Holland?!" She yelled and placed her spear in her side satchel. Now she needed fire. She walked past her friend and Hunter not making eye contact. She entered her home and sits down next to the fire staring into it. "Stupid demigod..." She muttered and holds her legs.

"Still. I would have been fine. Even if she had stabbed me, all I'd have to do is pour a glass of water on me and I would have been better than ever," she said as she watched the nurses. "I've rarely ever had to come in here," she decided to add with a small smile.

Helios looked up from his sudden mouth full of food, glancing around a moment, and then taking the time to chew and swallow like a reasonable person.

"Right so that... well there's no real easy way to explain that one except that they've either been chased all the way here, someone was probably killed - as is the story with a lot of kids here having lost a parent or significant relative, or they've got personal issues to resolve and they're handling it in a manner that doesn't make a lot of sense but is good for immediate stress relief, kind of."

He held out his hand to the kid, Hunter.
"Name's Helios, son of Apollo. Nice to meet you." His smile was bright, pleasant, and welcoming.

After watching Aurora drag Will to the nurse's cabin and getting yelled at by Ira, Holland strode back over to where Hunter was sitting. She saw a a familiar face sitting there as well. She recognized him as one of Apollo's sons, having seen him in years past at Apollo's cabin. Holland stood at the end of the table where the two boys sat, eyeing the other demigod before looking at Hunter. "Sorry if that was a lot to take in. Family outbreaks like that happen here on a regular basis," she mused, using her hands to lean over the table slightly.

Hunter captured every details of his explanation, basically fucked up people are here. he thought. He really believed it, but why would his father send him here, he must of had an explanation. He was confused and a little frustrated that he couldn't understand. He ran his hand over his hair sighting, '' Hunter, Hunter Brookson. Nice to meet you too.'' 
Holland walked back next to him, he shifted a little bit from her remembering the sword she pointed at him before. She kind of scared him but somehow he could feel like she wasn't a threat to him. Against, his own will he looked at her and smiled. ''It's fine, I think I get it now..''

"You know, normal people shake hands when someone holds their hand out to you in this fashion."

The comment wasn't mean, it was playfully said, but Helios pulled his hand back anyway. A female joined their side of the table.
"Holland, was it?" His voice was smooth, a sensuality that was far more natural than should be allowed. "How have you been? Been a while, hasn't it? Since we've spoken?" Because of course Helios got around. Not that the kid across from him was privy to that information. From how flustered the kid was he'd probably been here less than one or two days.

Holland ran a hand through her hair, his voice triggering the memory of his name. Helios. "It's been a while, yeah. And things haven't changed much, really, as you can probably tell," she mused. "You've been gone a while yourself. Came back just now did you?"

Will smiled and looked at her. "Man isn't that nifty." he chuckled and groaned. The pain hurts that anyone would cry. Soon they started to stitch him up. He closed his eyes to not think about the pain. He started to think about everything that was going on. He got stabed by his cosin who had daddy issues and one that seams to be normal. This was his new life.

After Ira calmed a bit she came out and takes a seat at the table that Holland was at. She looked up and smiled at Holland. "Hey sorry Holly." She smirked and pushed Helios. "A year. With out a good bye. I thought we where friends?" She said rubbed her arm.

Aurora looked down, unable to watch them stitch him up. She rested her arms on her knees and leaned forward as she let her mind wonder. She felt the need to be at the lake right now, but didn't wanna leave Will.

They stitched him up and wrapped him and one of the nurses tapped her arm. "Hey. He is going to be OK." She smiled and sits up. "He is going to have to rest today." She said with a smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back