• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

Aurora jumped awake at the noise. She quickly got up and put her clothes back on, not caring that her hair was messed up, and grabbed her bracelet before running out. She ran straight to the training area in hopes of finding Alec.

Eva was about to agree when she heard the notice. "That's gonna have to wait," she said before turning the horse around and taking off towards the training grounds, knowing she needed a weapon. Once she got there, she hopped off and grabbed the first bow and quiver of arrows she saw before remounting and riding towards the mess hall.

Jethro stood in in the middle of the chosen area still shouting orders. "I need stronger spear wielders armed with wall shields in front of me now. I am also going to need swordsmen. No shields, just longswords or more spears. I also need bowman or crossbow men. Assemble yourselves in groups by weapons, I will direct you from there!"

The other campers followed his order and the spear wielders came up to him and went into opposition. Will stood there awed at his brothers leadership.

She grinned and began to hurry down the stairs, excited. She opened the door to the armoury in the house and grabbed several items. "Hunter," she said happily. "I have some gifts for you," she said with a grin as she pulled him close to her. Freya slid a set of golden cuffs onto his forearms. "Have you used enchanted armour before?" she said, but didn't stop to wait for his answer. "The left one is for strength and the right is for speed." She grinned at him and pulled him out of the house. She walked with him towards the training ground where Ares was already waiting with Aphrodite, Artemis and Apollo watching. Freya giggled "Nothing like a crowd to watch you get your ass kicked by the God of War," she said dryly.

Alec grabbed his bow and stood with the archers who were all counting their arrows. He'd never used one before, the bow usually creating it's own. He waited for his orders, tightening the string on his bow slowly.

Aurora sighed and and reluctantly turned before running over to the swordsmen, her sword appearing as she ran. She got in a defensive position once she reached them.

Eva tied up Shadow tightly and ran over to the archers, seeing her brother. She positioned her five foot five frame next to him. She pulled out an arrow and tightened her grip on the bow.

"Alright Campers listen up.I want my spear and shield wielders to form a circular wall around all the other campers. Keep your shields to gether and use the gap between shields to rest your spears. Keep a firm grip on your shields these creatures are strong. No shielded swordsmen and spear men. Line up behind them on the inside of their circle. You'll be our offensive line against these creatures. You stab at anything that you see move within the mist. Be careful not to his your comrades. Now archers, I want you behind the swordsmen. Once I give the order, fire a constant stream of arrows straight out into the fog until you run out of arrows. If any of you has the power to spawn arrows I need you to use it to the best of you abilities. If not then we will have to make do. I also want a bunch of spears in the center of the circle. When the archers run out of arrows I want you to take up a spear and aid the swordsmen." At this point Jethro turned to his brother.

"Will, you are more in control of your powers then I am. However, we need to work together. These creatures can jump as well so you'll need to from some sort of electric barrier above us and protect us from any creature trying to jump in the center. Can you do that for me brother?"

Alec squeezed Eva's shoulder as he moved into position. Pulling the bow back, a golden arrow formed in the place of an arrow. Holding it back, he held the bow in place as the energy grew and it began to vibrate. He aimed it up and over the crowds of people towards their enemy.

Meanwhile, Freya was circling Ares in the training area with her whip uncoiled. Hunter stood by his mother, watching with a smirk. She flicked her wrist towards his ankles as she drew her knife into her hand. Ares lunged at her, wrapping the whip around his wrist. He pulled her close to him and twisted her arm. Freya flipped, pulling herself up and away onto his back. "Harmonia," she shouted and the handle of her whip sprung to life. The teeth of the snakes head bit into Ares' arm and he hissed, freezing as he heard his daughters name. She moved her arm to his neck and placed the knife against his throat.

"Harmonia?" he asked, ignoring the knife.

"In memory of my sister," she said as she held on to Ares. He pushed her arm away and the knife clattered to the floor.

"Don't let your guard down," he said as he twisted her wrist and pushed her off his back. He pinned her to the ground easily. Freya groaned.

"Don't give up yet, Frey," her mother called. "Use what you've got."

Freya looked from her mother to Ares and back before unleashing her powers on him as strong and fast as she could.

Will looked at his brother and nods. "Yes I can." He said feeling the thunder in his veins. Lightning trickling off his fingers.

Ira looked at Jethro. "I have the power to raise the dead. We can have some undead troops out there fighting on out side." She said looking at him. "They will give us an advantage."

Artemis looked at her son, who was only focusing on the fight held in front of them. She looked at him and smiled before sighting, he was so charming when concentrated. Hunter snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his mother sight, he looked up at her, he resembled her a lot physically but question of ability..not much. He noticed that he had superhuman physical properties, like his speed,cunning and strength which was far beyond average, he also noticed that he never had any wounds or they healed within the hour, but still he was pretty human like she had said. He couldn't make someone fall in love with some powers like freya, or create fire like Ira. He was..pretty normal. He shifted back his eyes when Freya called out a Harmonia and smirked seeing that she was handling good this fight with Ares.

Demetri descended Lux and placed her where she wouldn't be engulfed by the mist. He walked up to Jethro, he seemed to be in charge of this gathering and some girl had just been talking of the dead rising up. He looked recognized her as Hade's daughter and the guy accompanying him Zeus's sons. He addressed his talk to Jethro, '' You better start or else this camp will be gone for good. Once this mist gets near us its the end, its impossible to fight in it.'' he said knowing exactly what it was

"Go ahead and do so Ira but keep them outside the circle, it might confuse the creatures a bit. I also need the undead to tell me when the monsters are dead. It would be much appreciated." He turned to Demetri and said. "I know as well, I have faced them before. Please Demetri if you would, lead the archers. Wait for my signal then begin firing." Jethro looked up as the fog had closed in, now it was beginning to inch towards them and encircle them. Jethro went back to his ordering voice as he said.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, Remember to use your ears as much as your eyes. They will help you. Its time to show these creatures why we are called Demi Gods. For Olympus!!!"

Ira's eyes turned into black sockets. Her hands turned into fire and the ground surrounding the circle started to break and hands and bodies came out of the ground. Thousands of undead came out and went into the mist. "They found them." Ira said with a disembody voice.

Will looked at Ira kinda scared of her now. He looked around and stated at them seeing a hundred of undead was around them as an outer sheald. Will missed read Ira, she was stronger than she looked. He looked up. "Be with us in this battle father, Ares, Gods." 
(ModernRanger can tell you)

Ares backed off as Freya began to transform, her body changing into an exact copy of her mother. Ares turned and smirked at Aphrodite. "She's got your flare," he said as he caught a knife that Freya and thrown at him. "You'll have to do better than that," he said.

"You're up Hunter," Freya said as she shifted back to her normal appearance. "Get him where it hurts," she teased, winking at Ares.

Alec began to fire, arrows of pure golden energy lighting the way through the mist.

Demetri nodded and look back at Ira, '' They are Omiclie's. In the mist, their wounds are easily healable, but with high damage cause at the moment, they can be slowed and sometimes even kill them. Good luck.'' With that said, Demetri shot a light at the mist which they could see the shadows advancing fast in the mist. He immediately looked at all the archers. '' Prepare yourself for the attack. Reload and at my signal, shoot.'' he shouted going behind all of them. He summoned his arch made of light and pulled on the string. 3....2...1 ''SHOOT!"

Jethro watched as the mist surrounded the campers. "Here they come!!" He yelled but instead of an attack a cackling laughter broke out from the fog followed by a high pitched voice.

"Oh lookie here, the young campers have decided to fight us. Isn't that cute? We will enjoy their suffering."

Ira's hands turned into a blue fire signaling her army had started to fight. The determen look in her face made this version of her scarier that earlier. Ira often let out grunts as her men gets hit feeling them getting attacked. "There coming 3/4th of them." She said with her disembody voice.

Will looked and made thunder clouds over them hearing the rumbling and the cracking. He felt them coming the running on the ground and seeing Ira's troops getting ready.

Eva quickly positioned the arrow and waited. Once she heard the command, she shot the arrow, not moving her bow as she got ready to reload.

Aurora stood her ground, waiting for the command for swordsmen to start fighting. Her mind briefly flashed to her mother the back in the span on two seconds and she gritted her teeth.

Jethro watched as the shield wielders grunted from impacts. He watched the swords men and spearmen stab out repeatedly to repel the attacks.

"Hold the line Demi Gods, do not let them break our line!" Jethro charged forward, assisting the swordsmen.

Ira staid back being in a ball of inferno around her. She looked like killing some one having cuts on her body feeling her monsters

Will looked at them and started to electric them and frying them and puts an electrical barrier around the others.

(brb guys continued and MR when the time comes you know what to do if im not back in time)

Jethro spun around as a break appeared in the line. He sensed one of the creatures was inside the circle but just as quickly it seemed to disappear back into the mist and the circle closed up. Jethro tried to figure out what had happened but the threat of a break on the other side of the circle drew his attention as he charged forward to help contain it.

Aurora sliced and stabbed anyone she could, not moving from the line in the slightest. While she was counteracting the attacks, she had been gathering up as much water as she could from the lakes without the opposers knowing. She could tell it was draining her, but not enough to weaken her stance. After awhile, she took a deep breathing brought the water towards them. She would have used the ocean, but it was behind them and would have drowned everyone on her side. In all honesty, she had never done this before. She saw the water come into view and had it spread out across the line so it was just high enough to slow their attack and sweep some off their feet. It had done so until it reached the front of the line. There, it came up as if had hit a wall. The camp was still able to fight, but the other side had a harder time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back