• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

'' Smart, I'll give him the fact that he has good tactics but as far as I know, striking your brother because you are angry is far from being smart.'' Demetri said frowning. He looked back at Will and mumbled another set of few words and his hand glowed once more,but blue '' Ok, it might sting a bit but you will feel a lot better after. It basically will ease up the pain while it continues healing naturally.'' he said looking at his work. He could see the skin reattaching itself but the blood had stopped gushing everywhere.

"You were the one person who I could easily be around mom and yet because of what he caused you were taken from me. How can I forgive him for that?"

Will looked at him and winced. "N..No i jumped in his way. I always do that. I dont know why. Instinct maybe." He said as his body relaxed. He sat there and thought for a moment he shot up and grabs him. "Get him. For me get him!" He said looking at him.

Twisting the face on his watch, Jethro's armor disappeared from his body. He looked down at his hands.

"A war? Its one thing to direct a skirmish but a war? I am not good enough to handle this. It is too much, I can't direct something like that. I mean look how many died in that skirmish alone. How can I possibly lead the campers through a major battle like this?"

Demetri didn't understand what Will meant but he stood up and walked towards Jethro, he seemed to be talking alone which surprised him but didn't make him back away. He walked towards him stopping a few inches from him, '' Will wants to see you.'' he said still a bit irritated by his actions. And his suppose to be the leader?

Jethro stood and began walking towards the mess hall, when a thought occurred to him he turned and said

"I am sorry I lost control. What you need to understand is that Zeus is the reason my mom died. Not just died either, she suffered before she died." Then he walked from the amphitheater to the mess hall. He leaned down next to Will and said, "How are you feeling brother?"

Will groaned and shook his head. "Oh me just a scratch but dont care about me, You need to focus on Ira now." He said stopping anf took a deep breath. "I think i know how to help Ira if she is brain washed."

"I can't lead these campers through a battle like this. I am not skilled enough for this. There is no way, the Gods chose wrong. There is no way I can do this."

Will grabbed him and pulled him down staring at him. "Dont! You CAN do this!" He said almost yelling. He had never yelled before. "Jethro you can and you will!"

Demetri walked back and only leaned on the door frame listening to them, he finally pushed himself up and walked towards them. '' . You are not good enough, you think too much and let yourself overwhelmed by your emotion.'' he ran a hand through his hair and sighted, '' But you can't say you aren't skilled..you have good tactics and you are a good fighter.. People listen to you easily... I trust Zeus words and if he believes you are the one that can lead us, i won't say otherwise. I'll support you but if by any chance you end up betraying us or think back once you started, I'll make sure to be the one straightening you back on track.'' he finished saying looking straight at his eyes dead serious. He didn't trust him yet and didn't know if he could, but if the gods of Olympus decided to give him lead, who was he to deny it? His father thought him better than contradicts the gods.

"William, have you ever had to lead this large of a group to battle? Their blood is on my hands, it is because of me that they died. Perhaps if I had not come to camp then perhaps this never would have happened." He turned as he heard Demetri speak, walking over he pointed at Demetri and said.

"You listen here, I get it you. You don't like me but here is the thing, I don't care. Yes I allow myself to get emotion about the few things in life that mean something to me. My mother for one thing because she is the only person in this world who cared about me. When she found out who my father really was she knew that I needed to be powerful to protect myself and others. So she began dating these men, these horrible men. She'd only date the ones with some sort of skill she wanted me to learn. No matter how they treated her or took advantage of her she would still with them until she was convinced I had mastered the skill. Then she would move on to a different guy, all the while being hurt by each one of them. By the time she died she was in so much pain it was unbearable. Imagine being a young kid, watching your mother suffer day in and day out and knowing that it was for you. I tried but I could not get her to stop. She kept saying it was for my sake. She was such a wonderful person and yet because she met Zeus and had me, she had to spend her life in suffering. He gave her a powerful son that would attract monster after monster and so she made sure that same son was powerful enough to handle them. She sacrificed her life, happiness and sanity to make sure I lived. I hate Zeus for that, hate for what he did to a woman so pure. You want to hate me you go ahead but don't ever tell me that being emotional is a bad thing because you know what. It causes me to care for the lives that are lost and to try to come up with the best possible strategy to save them. I will continue being an emotional tactician and leader because it brings out the best in me. Whether you believe it or not."

Will looked at him and sighed. "Im sorry about your mom but everyone will die if you dont." He griped his arm. She looked at him and smiled. "I believe in you. Show your mom that what she did wasnt a waist of her.

Demetri grabbed hold of Jethro's shirt pulling him upwards, ''Listen to me, whatever Zeus did to your mother is none of my concern. Being emotional is more than fine but not when it starts harming the ones you love. You say it's to protect the ones you care,, tell me! Tell me what kind of fucking protection is this when you just swing that sword in anger? You just stricked your own brother for god sake and here I am, having to trust you with our lives!'' at this point he was shouting in anger and could feel frustration boiling in him. '' At this point, I don't even know if you are worth what Zeus proclams you to be.'' Demetri concluded letting go of his hold on him.

Jethro pushed his arms up between Demetri's hands, pushing out and gripping one of Demetri's arms he flipped Demetri over his shoulder but instead of slamming him on the ground he caught him mid air and merely gently set him. Crouching down next to Demetri's head he whispered.

"Do not claim that you know me. I had to survive on my own for two years. I said I was sorry for what I did but I cannot lead an army like this if you do not trust me to do what I do. You want to win this battle, then put your faith in me and let me lead. Will is right, my mother would want me to do what I can to ensure the safety of this entire camp. Now, take a deep breath and allow yourself to calm down."

Jethro stood up and looked over at Will.

"I"ll do it, I need everyone to meet me in the amphitheater in an hour. I need time to plan some tactics to destroy an enemy army. Rest well Brother, you are going to need it."

Jethro walked away from the mess hall deep in thought as he went.

Demetri felt him throwing him and instead of resisting he jumped and flipped over him, yet he felt that he didn't really want to throw him. He pulled out his arm from his grip glaring at him, '' Don't dare touch me again like this again.'' Demetri said glaring at him. He was done and hated how this argument started or why. He will obey but at the first sign of weakness from his part, he will make sure to straighten him up no matter what. He smirked as Jethro left and looked back at Will, '' Hope that motivated him a bit.'' he said returning to normal. ''Feeling better?'' he asked to Will since he was still Wincing.

Raja would shuffle toward the mess hall. She was wearing a black baggy T-Shirt and some dark skinny jeans with a black and white belt. Her dark brown eyes shined a bit from the sun. She squinted, as it partially blinded her, She ran into Jethro, the impact was not so hard but made her stumble back.

"Oww.." She would say quietly and look up at the man. He was quiet handsome and young. He looked like he was deep into thought but he snapped out of it when she bumped into him. Her face turned pink. Little as she noticed herself staring at him. She stopped staring at him and spoke up. "Sorry. Sun was blinding me. Even though Apollo is my dad.." She would have tried to smile at him.

Jethro snapped out of his deep thought as he bumped into the girl. He shook his head and focused on the girl in front of him. His heart skipped a beat as he saw how beautiful she was. He took a second to answer but when he finally did he said, "I apologize, I was not looking where I was going. I was kind of in another world."

(( He is my fav. So hot.. Er. xD so have you read the spin off series? I did.. Can't wait for e new boom coming off, they say, rick riordan will kill nico, I say that's a lie :x )

Raja would move some of her hair behind her ear and smile actually, "It's fine. You were thinking and I shouldn't have disturbed you." She said slowly. "So, brave leader, how are you?" A slight smirks old be set across her face. Her face was now looking mischievous like if she was going to pull a prank on someone soon.

"Mind if we keep walking? Maybe down to the lake. If you don't mind." She said politely with a raised brow. Her right foot would tap lightly against the ground, 
( *the new book excuse me! it's like two am for me.. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back