• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Son's and Daughters of Olympus

"I don't know about brave leader, I did what anyone would do. Sure, I'll walk with you, a good walk could help clear my mind."

He replied, smiling at her.

"By the way; The names Raja." She would, smile and put out a hand. "It's a pleasure meeting you." Her lips pursed for a seconds and then it turned to a grin, "yes.. Clear our minds." Raja would look back at the lake and then him.

"Yes I know. Daughter of Apollo. And you are the son of Zeus," she would nudge him a little. "To be Honest, you would would be the only person fit enough mentally and physically to lead the battles." She would smile. "Sooo..." Here.. Lemme get to know him better! She would Grin and say, "Um, how're you?" Er.. Bad one..

"To be honest I am not doing so well. Everyone, even the Gods expect me to lead everyone in a major battle against these monsters and I don't think I am qualified. I mean small skirmishes are one thing but a huge fight like this, I don't know if I can handle that." He replied, as he spoke he looked down at his boots.

Surprisingly she opened up to him suddenly. She laughed and patted his back so hard, "You are just fine as a leader! Pfft, if is as in your place I would escape this whole thing. Well. I would try, I would not be mentally physical. You are. You are brave. Kind. Fit. Tough. And if you have a flaw, that's not bad. Everyone hero has a flaw, not matter what." She would smile again and use her hand to lift his chin up. "No need in saying anything Negative. Just, be positive and you'll make it through."

"I appreciate that but it is hard to be positive when the blood of the dead are on your hands. I keep thinking maybe if I had thought of a better plan then they'd still be alive today."

She would frown. "You did what you did, but believe me, you are a great hero, warrior, and leader." He made her look into her eyes, "Believe me." She said once again, "I saw you fight before. But.. I know you might have doubts sometimes and that's okay... It's usual but I know the positive leader is in you somewhere." She then would switch the subject., "Mmm.. Want to practice in the arena?" She said looking over.

( is there even a arena? xD sorry, I picturing a camp from a book )

"I guess we can do that. If we have a huge battle we might as well be warmed up. What is your weapon of choice?"

He asked.

[Honestly, this is the Percy Jackson series with different characters and plot.]

"Just my plain old trusty sword." She would unsheath it show him then out it back. "I'll head to my cabin and change and I'll meet you there, " she would jog to her cabin, change into a sports bra and some shorts. She then comes back, swinging the sword in her hand.

( well.. Then this is my rp! I know CHB inside and out. xD )

Jethro stood in the center of the arena. As she walked in he twisted his watch face half a click then as it popped up slightly he slammed his hand on it. Instead of his armor coming out, only his sword appeared in his hand. He swung it about himself in a few arcs then turned to look at her.

"How long have you been using a sword?"

"Four years..." She would saw quietly. Most people here used swords for a very long time. She would stand in her fighting stance, "To be honest, I think you'll win." She said with a chuckle.

"This is not an actual sparring match, this is an assessment. I assume you want me to help sharpen up your style?"

He asked, scanning her combat ready stance.

"Well.. Yeah." She would say and grip the handle of her sword, she would eye him. And look at his sword, "That's pretty cool.." She muttered, mostly to herself.

( I'm gonna go! Bai! )

Walking around her he used his foot to push her feet farther apart then standing next to her he said, "Feet shoulder length apart, a wider stance will give you better balance and more options on where and how to move." He showed her exactly what he meant.

Freya looked at Hunter as she listened for their voices, but only muttering could be heard. She'd seen her mother enter and sit at her council seat which told her that this was bad. She usually didn't care for matters like this, not unless it directly involved her. Although it rarely did. She'd spend most of her days on Earth which Freya found made her one of the most human-like Gods.

Freya had used the room many times during her stays on Olympus, concealed behind a grate which meant they could see but not be seen. She'd moved benches in there after her second attempt to listen in and probably would have made it twice as comfortable if it hadn't been for her rather abrupt departure.

Artemis was sat on a chair at the opposite end of the room next to her twin brother, Apollo. They were all waiting for Zeus to return, having disappeared moments before. As Freya looked at Hunter she whispered. "What do you think this is about? Do you think something's happened?"

---

Meanwhile, Alec was holding on to Aurora as he looked down at Eva. He smiled at his sister after seeing her to be alright and ran a hand through his blood stained shaggy blonde hair. He assessed his injuries as he did, shifting each muscle to test for what hurt. When he was done he found that he'd bruised several ribs, his fingers were cut and bleeding from the strain of her bow, and he'd done something to his right shoulder although he suspected that it was simply muscle strain and it would heal quickly. Considering the state of some of the others, he found his lack of injuries a lucky escape.

(Since @CrimsonBanchee has erased her name from the list I hope she wont mind if I kill off Rosa?)

He looked around at the bodies of the dead and spotted one he recognised. Dread filled him and he stiffened. "Oh God," he said and squeezed Aurora tighter against him, despite the pain. Releasing her, he took her hand and began to walk over to the body who was undeniably Rosa Collett. He let go of Aurora's hand and knelt down beside Rosa. Looking for a pulse, he placed two of his unbloodied fingers against Rosa's neck and waited. When he found no pulse, tears flooded his eyes in memory of his friend, and her elder sister who would no doubt be devastated when she found out. "She's dead," he muttered, looking down at the familiar dark haired girl.

Aurora knelt down beside him as tears flooded her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, being careful not to hurt him. "I'm so sorry," she whispered softly in his ear as tears started falling.

He kissed her hair and closed Rosa's eyes gently. "This isn't over, is it?" he asked rhetorically, knowing that this would never end. Even if they hadn't taken Ira and never attacked again, it still wouldn't be over. Freya was going to hunt them down and slay them all. He wrapped his arms around Aurora. "She was so..... young," he said as he stared down at the body.

"Everything's gonna be alright," Aurora said softly as she tightened her grip a bit. She ran her fingers through his blonde hair before kissing his cheek gently. "We all need to rest right now. It'll help," she said in a hushed voice as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"How can I rest?" he asked, wincing a little as he twisted his body. His ribs began to throb but he didn't care. As his voice became raised he grew angry, not at Aurora but at the people who had done this. "They come into our home and try to kill us. Succeeding with some. And where were our parents? Up on their god-damn cloud ignoring us as usual!" He pulled away from her and lifted Rosa up from the ground. "She didn't deserve to die. And especially not like this. She barely knew how to use a sword let alone anything else." He began to walk, taking her away from the battlefield. He didn't know where he was going but his emotions were boiling over. He spotted Jethro and a girl he didn't recognise fighting in the training area and placed her nearby, on a table overlooking the ocean. He sat on the floor and ran his hands through his hair.

Aurora followed closely behind him. She sat next to him and let out a soft sigh. She didn't know what to say to comfort him, so she just sat there in silence and wrapped her arms tightly around him and held him close to her."it's going to be fine," was all she could say as she thought about what he said. She knew he had a point, but that didn't keep others from dying.

Alec rested his head on his knees and closed his eyes, taking deep soothing breaths. They hurt his ribs but he didn't care. "I'm sorry for snapping," he said softly after a moment but he didn't move. He felt like praying to his father for a moment but he repressed it. It wasn't something he wanted to do with people around. "We should go and find out what we're going to do next," he said, finally shifting slightly.

"Are you sure you can handle it right now?" she asked as concern filled her voice. She placed a hand on his back and rubbed it soothing it. "I'm pretty sure most everyone would agree that we need to regroup," she added softly as she looked at him worried.

He moved away from her and stood, taking Aurora's hand in his and entwined their fingers as he pulled her to her feet. "With you by my side, I can do anything. Including handle this," he said in a low voice as he gazed down into her eyes. "I love you," he said as he swallowed and wrapped his arms around her. He buried his head into her shoulder and tried to hold back his tears. "We should go and see...." he muttered, trailing off as he moved to pull away.

Aurora shook her head a bit. She could tell he was trying to fight back the tears. "No. You're going to rest. You need it. Everyone does," she said softly. "Between Rosa dying and your sister getting stabbed, you've handled too much already," she added softly as she wiped a few tears from his eyes. She took his hand and lead him to his cabin since it was closer. Going inside, she hugged him as tight as she could without hurting him. "Rest," she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back