• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender

Owain adjusted his pale blue parka's sleeves for a moment as Nichole entered, she looked absolutely breathtaking in her dress though he tried not to stare. He was raised to be a gentleman after all.

Amu's mother asked what they were doing in the Southern Water-Tribe so he decided to answer, it began to dawn on him that he was starting to take charge of their rag tag group of wannabe heros. It was an odd feeling.

"We've come to save the world I guess, we heard the Avatar is somewhere here and we've really got no other plan for taking down the Fire-Nation's fuc- frigin stranglehold on us.. they will come here eventually if they havn't already.." He thought of his own home again.

Her mother face turned pale when he said he came for the avatar. "I'm afraid your trip was a waste of time. There is no avatar here I a sure you. Well I 'll make you kids something to eat." She got up and went to the other room.

No, Something's wrong here. Owain could feel it in the core of his being.

He followed the older woman into the next room and put a hand on her arm, not harsh but enough that she knew he was there.

"No, no no no no! You know something, I know you know something!"

Nichole follows Owain and the woman into the other room. She felt as though something was up. She looks at Owain, "Owain," she says in a calm voice. She then turns to the lady as she gently removes Owains hand from the lady's arm. "I'm sorry. My friend here just feels as though something isn't quite right, and I'm sorry ma'am, but I have to agree. We are positive that you and your husband knows something. We need to know what that something is. It may just save us all." She says calmly.

She pulled away and said "Look i'm sorry that you came all the way here hoping to find the avatar but their is no avatar here." She turned and continued on her way. Then amu came back inside she saw the other chatting away. She then remembered that they came here for something. She heard her mother fighting with two them. She went up them and whispered "Hey come outside with."

Owain was practically fuming by the time Nichole took his hand off of the woman, he let her explain their situation in a much calmer fashion. He wished he could do the same but this like finding a needle in a haystack but nobody told you where the haystack was. He followed Nichole out with Amu into the light flurries that had picked up.

"What are they hiding?"

[[OOC: sorry guys I have to run, moving out in a few minutes.. post again uhm.. tomorrow morning? I think so yeah]]

Suka stepped out of the room she changed in and into their home after changing back into her water tribe clothing, missing them a bit. She looked around and notice Nichole with a frustrated Owain trailing behind as they followed Amu out of her house. "Ah!" She quickly caught up and silently stayed behind in the door way while the three spoke. Owain was right, as oblivious as Suka can be, he was right, something WAS off.

"The avatar!" She blurted out and ran to them when Amu asked what they were looking for, revealing that she was eaves dropping but she was part of the group too,"W-we're looking for the avatar..." She spoke quietly and moved a piece of her snow white hair out of her face. She glanced at Owain, a little concerned. She didnt like when her friends were upset. He almost has the temper of a fire bender....at least he only controlled water or this situation couldve gone in another direction. But she understood, he was a straightforward guy and wanted people to be the same. He wanted answers and so did she.

Nichole jumps slightly as Suka comes out of no where from behind her. She didn't notice it but when Suka had jumped out, Nichole had lightly grabbed onto Owains arm.

The girl from before yelled out the Avatar. Amu was confused she wasn't even sure what that was. "Avatar?.............. what's that?"

"Master of all for elements? Bridge between the physical and spiritual world? The only one that bring all four nations together? H-how do you not know?!" Her bright blue eyes widened in astonishment. She couldnt believe it. Even Suka, locked up for 17 years in the depths of snow, listened to the stories and tales of the Avatar as a child. But....being Suka....she became easily distracted when she heard the familiar barks and growls of a polar dog. Her face lightened as she spotted it, reminding her of her Kaya. She ran to it, other Southern Water Tribe children surrounding and playing with it. She got intimidated seeing some of the kids were her size. She stopped when she noticed the children,"Hi!" One boy greeted loudly. Suka jumped back and cringed,"U-umm...h-hi..."

"Wanna play with us?!" The boy grinned.

Suka relaxed and nodded running off with them.

"Never heard of a avatar before. And I thought the nations were at peace." She was really confused her parents told her that they were living in peaceful times.

Nichole jumps in when Suka runs off. "No. We all wish they were though. The nations have been at war for a long time. The fire nations trying to take over again. We don't know who's going to be next. It may even be this small little village."

"Wow really it's the first time I ever heard of it." She thought for a min. "How can you know who the avatar is?"

Nichole looks at Owain for an answer. She wasn't quite sure herself. She had left her city to find and take her revenge on her father. Now she was wound up in trying to find the avatar.

The kids played with her and laughed. They threw snowballs at eachother and tackled one another. Suka enjoyed kids, they were a lot less scary than people her age or older. "I have an idea!" She got in a firm stance and raised her arms swirling them together in a circle in front of her then raising both of them over her head. As she did so, the snow collected in front of her and the kids and lifted into a small hill. She created a little path on the side slope of the snow hill and made a slide. "Whoaaaa..." "Cool!" The children exclaimed. Suka giggled,"go on then!" And the kids ran to the make shift slide to play on. One kid who was behind the others ran to her and tugged on her parka,"Im a water bender too!"

"You are?" Suka smiled at the young girl.

"Mhmm! Watch this!" The little girl stuck her tongue out to focus and groaned as she slid a little pile of snow across the ground,"But im not very good..." She shrugged.

Suka ruffled her hair,"Dont worry im still learning too! Keep practicing~!"

And with the the child smiled and ran to play with the others.

Suka stood behind and watched them with a smile on her face. All of a sudden, she heard a,"RAWWWWR!!!" Behind her. She turned around and saw that it was the boy from before who asked if she wanted to play. Before Suka could react he jumped on her and tackled her making them both sink into a pile of snow. She sat up from white powder and so did he, they looked at eachother and laughed. She got up, helping him up on his feet by bending the snow under him to get him up,"I have to go now."

"Awww..." He hugged her and waved bye.

She waved to him and the rest of the children then ran back to Amu, Nichole, and Owain, snow all over her clothes, face and hair,"Whats going on now?" She smiled looking at them.

"Oh!" She thought for a minute while she brushed and patted off the snow on her: "the avatar has access to the spirtual world. i would think there would be some sort of sign when the person is near something spiritual. Not only that but they know all four elements so perhaps find someone who has discovered they can bend more than one element." Then she spike and shrugged,"I have no idea." She giggled,"maybe find someone that can speak or come in contact with spirits, or someone who is spiritually strong? They might know. But so far we found out it was someone here in the south..."

She thought min. "What about dreams? What if a person dreamed of someone calling out to them and they start glowing or something weird like that."

"Id speak to a dream interpreter. Back in the north we are very superstitious and take spirits very seriously so we have a dream interpreter...but we dont have time to go back....do you maybe have one here?" Suka asked her, by the sound of it and level of curiosity Amu was givingg off, she assumed Amu was the one who had this dream...."Wait a minute...." Suka's light buld went off and her eyes showed it, she continued to speak in her thoughts,"Her parents flipped when we would bring it up, and their body language gave off the feeling of nervousness. Not only that but Amu didnt know about the Avatar, WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE AVATAR?! Her parents clearly knew, why wouldnt they tell her? They kept it from her? But why?......could it be???" She talked to herself alot in her head. She was very good at analyzing since she usually just observed others and kept to herself most of the time. She looked at the snow under her and put her hand to her chin,"It all makes sense...." She muttered to herself, not paying attention if they heard her or not. She looked back up and to Owain. Clearing her throat to get his attention. Her eyes darted to her then to him, to her, to him, back and forth trying to say it was her.

(Dang it i always do that. Sorry that was supposed to be in her thoughts lol. The only part where she spoke out loud is when she said 'it all makes sense' srry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back