• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender

Suka stood in front of the group in a defensive stance while the group pulled themselves together. She looked out for any soldiers. Too much time has passed since Nichole put up that wall, and the fire warriors begun to find their way around it. One sent a flaming ball hurdling toward them, but witth her "water sleeves" she slapped it away from them, like an octopus using its tentacles, it extended to reach the fire ball. She looked back and agreed with Amu,"Yes!" She put her foot on the dock the boat was floating near,"Lets....GO!!" She pushed off and using her bending, gave the boat a head start, like when you push off a wall while swimming.

Owain felt the entirety of Nichole's weight drop from his hands as she sank to her knees, he dropped down with her propped on one knee and one foot. Tears rolled down her face timidly at first then grew into tiny streams of sorrow, behind him he could hear shouting and the sizzling of boiling water. Suka had to be watching his back now and when he turned around he saw why.

A mob of Fire-Nation soldiers were coming around the shattered Earth that stood as their defence and came throwing fireballs or spraying streams of flame. He wrapped his arms around the trembling girl before getting to his feet.

"
Be strong.." His voice a whisper Owain bended himself snow-skates and skidded around the far side of the stone wall avoiding the bulk of the soldiers, fireballs were whizzing around in all directions and he couldn't help think this is what the end of the world would look like. He tightened his grip on Nichole as he whistled past two more soldiers shooting twin fire dragons in their direction, they missed by several feet so he figured he had broken through fresh recruits.

Owain could see the boat now rocketing out into the sea, he hit the shoreline and leapt high stepping on columns of water that came twisting up from the ocean until he could see the whites of Amu and Suka's eyes. Then he dropped four or five feet into the boat rocking it violently.

Suka watched carefully as Owain and Nichole made it back in just in time. She fell to her butt and gave an exhausted sigh. She trembled from the left over adrenaline coursing through her blood. Her knees bent to her chest and her back leaned on the side of the boat. She held her forhead with her right hand as her elbow rested on her right knee. "That was way too close...." She panted,"way too close...." She reapeated and shook her head. "Ugh!" She flopped over to her side,"Im gonna be sick...." The adrenaline was too much and trying to take in everything that just happened was overwhelming. Suka went pale but she turned her head from the floor to look at everyone else,"Is everyone okay?" Her words were a little slurred, but she knew if someone was hurt shed need to heal them. The white haired girl sat back up and held her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole feels Owain lift her up and take her back to the ship. She felt paralyzed, as though all she could do was just feel. She leans into Owain as they land on the boat. She was thankful that they were away from the fire nationers. She had no clue what else she could have done to them. She closes her eyes and just lays there. She could now move, but she didn't feel like it.

Vallery practically yelled when she heard a fight going on outside. "how do you get these DAMN clothes on???!" Vallery finally got on everything and sprinted outside, just to see a huge rock fall on many people, squishing them to death. Vallery's face went pale, and her pupils shrank. A small pool of blood came out from a rock, and her eyes filled with tears. She looked up to see her comrades leave. She had to deal with emotions later, right now it was all about saving everyone here. Vallery noticed the fire soldiers didn't recognize her, but one did and blasted a fire ball at her. She dodged and returned it with a 5 ft tall and 3 ft wide snake of fire, causing many soldiers to go unconscious. When other fire nation soldiers saw their soldiers crushed under the powerful rocks, they immediately started retreating, though some did not. Soon the ships were leaving the dock with prisoners, but thankfully not the whole town was tooken prisoner. Vallery recognized a boat that didn't leave yet and ran over to it, climbing inside. Vallery decided to use pressure point attacks on here, so the ship wasn't going to burst into flames. Vallery caught most of the soldiers onboard offgaurd, and soon everyone except her was unconscious. She got the soldiers passed out on the battlefeild into their own ship dungeon, and vallery pulled out of the dock with the huge ship once the fire nation soldiers were tied up below. There were no water tribe prisoners onboard this ship, either. Vallery took a glance at the broken down town and the shocked townspeople that were spared. Vallery looked out into the ocean and saw her friends ok, at least not dead. Plus the girl that was talking to the others earlier. Why was she along? She shook her head and was sure to try to get their attention by waving when she got close enough, Vallery hoped they didn't think she was an enemy ship. 
(I'll PM dendyn to make sure he's still getting alerts, like I wasn't -.-)

Vallery called down, "I can't, I have some fire-nation soldier cargo, and I don't know what to do with them! Any suggestions?" Vallery said, leaning over from the huge ship. She was obviously a fire-bender, it was in her eyes, you could see a small spark in her eyes. Plus her firey-colored hair also seemed to give her away, and how warm her body temperature was. Vallery looked back at the soldiers, pulling off their burnt masks, groaning as they noticed they were tied up.

She really wasn't sure what to do. "Um you might just have to leave it!" She looked over at the ships. "Well whatever you do you might want to hurry!" She said pointing at the ships telling her they were coming.

Vallery looked at where Amu was pointing. The other fire nation ships would find the soldiers inside, and that would mean her friends would be in trouble if she didn't leave the soldiers in the ship now. Vallery nodded and climbed down the anchor chain, hopping onto the raft the others were on wearily, almost missing and falling off the edge. Vallery let out a long sigh, looking at everyone.

Vallery looked back at Amu and smiled a little with a shrug. "Oh, I fire-bend." Vallery said, waiting for her reaction. She was sure to not look hostile in any way.

"Whoa really that's so cool!" She looked at her really excited it had not hit her yet the fire benders were the bad guys who wanted her dead.

"I guess it is, but Fire is really hard to control and can get destructive, but I practice a lot so i know how to control it for good. Fire can be used for things other than fighting, which turns up to be really useful. I'm guessing you're...." Vallery looked at Amu and blinked. It suddenly hit her. The girl had to be the one..... "the avatar?" Vallery said, smiling.

"Yah they said I was my parents knew this whole te and never told me. Plus I never knew what a avatar was and I never knew about the war either. And to be honest I still don't understand fully what's going on."

Vallery nodded thoughtfully. "Would you like me to explain slowly? From the beginning?" Vallery said. She remembers the tales of avatar Aang, and all that. Her parents passed on the story for a very long time, since her family and town were all about history and stories. Vallery remembers the story starting at Avatar Roku, Then to Avatar Aang, then leading to present time with avatar amu.

"well," Vallery took a deep breath, looking into the ocean.

"Avatar Roku was the Fire Nation-born Avatar immediately succeeding Avatar Kyoshi and preceding Avatar Aang. You see, all the avatar's share the same part of soul, and they were able to communicate with spirits and enter a world called the "spirit world", where spirits dwelled. When they entered the spirit world, they would be known to "glow", in a way. Each avatar had the power to water-bend, fire-bend, earth-bend, and air-bend. They just had to train and learn from other benders to be able to bend all elements.

All the avatars tried their best to keep the nations together, and making sure everyone was in peace. But when Avatar Roku made a mistake, Fire lord sozin ose up and wanted to take over the world, he didn't care about anyone. He made soldiers fight and take over other lands, and one day the new fire lord named fire-lord Ozai took over and continued taking over everyone. Then Avatar Aang was found, and "defeated" fire lord ozai, but ozai came back and everything is being repeated. Prince Zuko, Ozai's son, disappeared one day. Avatar Aang was also young like you, but he succeeded for his time alive. The air-benders were once again exterminated, and the fire-nation is trying to destroy every other nation.

You will have an easier advantage to defeat fire-lord Ozai, but we will still help you in defeating him and restoring everything."

Vallery finished. She talked rather slowly so Amu could understand.

"Yeah, we all have to." Vallery said with a smile. "But I'm just wondering where we would get you an air-bender.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back