• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender

"Oh well," Vallery said with a sigh. She looked into the water and saw a school of fish, watching them swim this way and that. Then a rather large fish came along, swimming around the raft.

Owain was still shaking from the adrenaline with Nichole in his arms his muscles lax now, he let out a sigh that misted in the cold air. They had survived, mostly because of Nichole and Suka but they had lived and they had the Avatar so if anything this was a victory. It didn't feel that way but he kept trying to convince himself that was the case.

Vallery was active and talking, where and when she came from he couldn't begin to guess but he was glad to have her with them again though he had to question his growing attachment to these near strangers. It was good at least for now so he closed his eyes and let the flow of the waves calm his pulse.

"
We should probably figure out our heading, where are we going anyway?"

[[OOC; Sorry for the long reply guys been missing this shiet I tell you hwat]]

Vallery looked at owain, then into the distance.

"It depends on which element amu should be taught, first. I don't know if amu already knows water-bending."

Vallery thinks a bit more.

"Or maybe we will just bump into an island along the way,"

She says, talking a bit to herself.

Nichole loosens herself from Owains arms. She felt terrible. She had no idea who all knew what had happened but she wanted it to just disappear. She crawls over to a corner of the boat. She pulls her parka hood over her head, lining herself in fur. She had killed people. She was no better than the man people called her father. She tucks her legs up towards her body and rests her head on her knees.

Suka immediately perked up when Vallery's voice came from no where,"VALLERY!" She threw her arms into the air. She was happy the gang was back together. Her adrenaline sickness went away soon after and she listened in on their discussion. If Amu already knows water bending then the training mission just got a whole lot easier but Suka didnt really expect her to know much, considering how she was locked up. The 4'11" white haired girl leaned over the boat and looked into the water, blinking at her own reflection. She sat back up and looked at the others,"Air bending is gonna be hard to teach..."she turned her body to face them,"theres two possible ways though so its not a total loss....just going to be difficult is all..." She spoke quietly to herself, but spoke aloud as well. She placed a hand to her chin and stared at her lap deep in thought.

"Actually I can do a little bit of water bending" She didn't want to admit it but she was a little scared of what the future held in store. But for some reason she knew she had to face it. She sat done and looked up at the blue sky. "Well to late to turn back now."

"Turn back?" Suka looked at Amu,"Youre darn right its too late. Theres no turning back for any of us. We're wanted now. Where ever we go to seek refuge, we'll just bring danger. Thats why we all need to train and practice. Going home now, will just be putting your family's lives at risk..." She looked at Amu as she spoke, but Suka felt as if she was telling all this to herself.

She smiled at Suka "Yah I know." She stood up and stretched out her arms. "Well what's first I know a little bit of water bending but I still need some work."

Vallery shrugged. "Ask the water benders. Also, should we have an order to which we teach the elements? Like harder to easier, or the other way around?" Vallery said, not sure if the order mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back