• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zootopia RP (OCs acceptable!) (Closed)

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Hello! So, whether or not it is obvious for not, I'm looking for a partner to do a Zootopia RP with! I have no idea how this is going to go, soo... I'm hoping I'm not going to totally blunder this.

But, first, let me blunder through the rest of this first... gimme a second here...

• I am 18 or older and am okay with mature themes.
  • My posts can vary in size, usually depending on what my partners give me. If you give me several paragraphs per post, I am happy to do the same. If you give me one-liners, typically I at least write a paragraph still, but I will mirror you after a while and kind of drop in total description in quality. Try to at least, at bare minimum, give me a 3-5 sentence paragraph per post, please.
  • I am completely OK with all forms of gore, horror, and any other weird shit you can throw at me. However, don't take that as a free pass, just me saying that I'm open to themes.
  • I'm usually pretty fast on the uptake for replying, sometimes I'll get distracted and forget about the RP for a bit. If you don't hear anything from me for more than 48 hours, just send me a PM or something and I'll get back to you. I'm on often!
  • No particular AU needed. We can come up with something of our own. I like coming up with new worlds.
  • I can't think of anything else.

So... yeah, send me a message or PM if you're interested in this at all. Otherwise, thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back