What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ZoneyGirl's Search

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Dystopian, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ, Multiverse, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

Chiester

Knows Everything
You are cool, but I am not interested in any of those plots. If you are cool with figuring out a new one with me, we can talk.

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
You are cool, but I am not interested in any of those plots. If you are cool with figuring out a new one with me, we can talk.
Those plots are merely a few ideas I have. Open to plenty of ideas. PM me with a few ghost ideas or pairing ideas and we can go from there

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Hello! If you're still looking for people I'd love to know, sorry to not just pm but like I always feel weird doing that before introducing myself. Either way I have pictures of my turtle to share if you are interested in that too, I like showing him off.
I am still looking
Send me a PM, easier for me TBH, just prefer that way.
Always happy to see turtle pictures. Mine passed away a few years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)