• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie stufferoonie! FxM romance

Something felt wrong about today. Nobody else was at school and only a few teachers had showed up. You were sitting in your classroom, alone, waiting for something. Suddenly, screams. Gunshots. Someone yelling.

You walked to the door and looked out the little window. Right then, a disgusting humanoid creature that looked like a comic book zombie slammed itself into the door. You hasted to lock it and backed away from the door, shaking with terror.

So something was wrong.

The hinges were beginning to give way and the creature was screaming to get at your soft, tender, living flesh.

Suddenly, a deafening pop and a screech told you the zombie had been absolutely CLAPPED. A young man, maybe a year or two older than you, had walked to the door and kicked it in.

He looked around and spotted you, and a very concerned expression wavered across his face and he cautiously approached you, extending his hand. “Are you alright, miss? Come here, I won’t hurt you, it’s ok, I’ve got you...”

I’d prefer this be MxF with me playing the guy but I do love me some MxM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back