• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Spirits

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sorta a fandom thread but also not. . .

Based on the series "Alice in Zombieland."

"Yes, they're zombies, but not the type you would hear about in The Walking Dead."

7883373.gif

A group of teens must survive the "zombie" outbreak. But these zombies are different, they are spirits. You can't just kill them with a shot in the head, you have to master a skill, when you master this you will be able to make your spirit come out of your body.

Once this happens you set your hand ablaze, to kill the zombies you have to place your hand on their chest.

tumblr_static_fire_hand.gif

To fight the zombies, you must be in a place where people can't see you otherwise people will call the ambulance because you won't respond. This will take you back into your body without warning, thus killing you.

IN NEED OF A BETTER NAME!

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I'll join. I liked the first book. Haven't read the other one.

[/QUOTE]
Neither have I haha, next time I go to Barnes and Noble I'm getting it.

If anyone wants to tag people who they think would be interested, that would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back