Zombie rp planning thread (closed)

October have you posted yet. I haven't read anything by you. but oh well, I will agree with Chairra on this, Cause I think the dice thing is a good idea, cause I have never used that, and would like to try it, if not, I will change my vote. Plus I think that the number, but do the dice have higher numbers then 6

Yeah, but I'm wanting to stick with the default 6 sided dice. The only way you can get above six is if your skill points make it so, because when you decide to use your skill points as bonus, you have to use all of them. Luckily, you still get to keep them though. The only time they go away is when you add them to your HP permanently. I hope I made that clear enough.

No, I haven't posted anything yet. I'm going to go do it very soon. I just have to post on another role play first.

I'm thinking a good starting point would be 2 yes. Though you would have to earn the rest. I'm thinking, to be fair, so you guys won't think I'm being biased towards myself, it won't be up to me to judge if I've done something amazing in the rp to earn a skill point. Killing zombies, yes, everyone will get one for doing that, but I think maybe if someone wants to designate themselves, to determine if my characters done something great in the rp to earn a skill point, just to be fair and you guys think I'm fair. What do you think? 
So, now since the majority of the votes are pro to doing the dice system, would you guys mind if I went ahead and made the thread so we can go ahead and determine our own hp?

Any idea where I would make this thread? 
I think this could go in the OOC thread, so we can go there to roll the dice and also just chat too. 
I also added a spoiler for everyone to reference about how the dice system for this game works. 
The OOC thread can be found in the links section of my first post in the rp. Or here.

I'll have to do the dice roll tomorrow. Internet crashed in my dorm hall and I have to wait for the tech guys to come tomorrow morning and fix it. And my phone isn't good enough. I'm having difficulties doing this

Hey guys, I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow because I have a wedding to attend. I'll still check whats going on on my phone but if the rp gets going then most likely I'll do it as he is lost and runs into everybody later cause he took the least crowded way from the university. Just letting you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back