• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse [Interest Check]

Johnny Weiss

Nothing to say? you must be a zombie
I love zombie Apocalypse roleplay.

That being said, I actually want to make a long-term, developed zombie apocalypse roleplay.

Please don't reply is you aren't a literate roleplayer, or are unable to reply with full paragraphs.

I have a dream for this roleplay.

It will begin in New York, and will span years.

Zombie Type: The Walking Dead

This roleplay will center on the social effects of a zombie apocalypse.

I want to have at least 15 members,

If more apply, secondary or tertiary groups can be formed

I would join this, mainly because it will force it's members to actually roleplay out things like PTSD or just guilt, instead of people just killing on sight like in most roleplays.

So when you say "full paragraphs" do you mean every post have to be at least five sentences long?

I have a similiar Rp created, except it takes place in TN. We have about 13 characters. Zombie Rp's are super effective.

I will be happy to join, I have an old character that I made for another zombie based RP (a very short lived one at that).

As long as people will stay dedicated and continue to post I will be active, but from my experience zombie RP's often have problems surviving due to the fact that they are usually free form. I would suggest that some kind of enemy exists within the world that isn't zombies (like in walking dead with the governor or the hunters etc). Each time we defeat one enemy we go on for a while until meeting another one to fight against, this isn't just a plot device imo because in a post apocalyptic world, the most deadly enemies will be other people.

All that being said, it's not my RP, so I'm down for whatever you plan but I've been in three RPs that centered around zombies and none made it past the sixth page because there is never a main plot to focus on, so if your open to suggestions, I'd lobby for a series of enemies and enemy groups to worry about along with the zombies.

@Lonelytaco - Is it started yet? I was wondering cause if the OP of this thread is down we could combine members.

Apocalypse roleplays are fantastic when done correctly, and I think it's plausible to think that the members of this website can ponder up something great, considering what I've seen so far.

I'm in.

I'm certainly interested, and agree with @HunterJJ that there needs to be some kind of driving force, whether it be some sort of Governor/cannibal scenario like the Walking Dead or just an objective we are trying to achieve, like reaching a city or some 'safe' location.

[QUOTE="Robert The Martyr]I'll make a starter tomorrow and tag you all in it.
This will be great, I can feel it.

[/QUOTE]
Is it too late to join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back