• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Eh, the bruise isn't really anything. Just got beat up by some Bandits. Think I scared 'em off with this beauty." She pulled her favorite knife that she was always toying with, black handled and a gleaming blade. "Had it since I was eight, about the time I got the scar." She brushed the shape of her scar with her sleeve-covered hands. "You are correct though, about the personal space thing. I don't do so well in crowds, or being crowded."

@Quillicious

I smile, cocky bastard "I'm going to enjoy gutting yo-" I was stopped by a tugging sensation. I look down "Bloody hell!" I say looking back at her.

@Nona

Oh shit I'm sorry xD void Johnys post then))

Harmony

"I will" I say standing, my sharp teeth flashing. "I didn't bite down on you that hard, why did you black out?" I say getting close to him again

@Naomi Nakashima

(I'm starting a space pirates RP, anyone here want to join? If not I'm open to other RP suggestions)

Jay whistled in appreciation and touched the tip of his finger to the knife point.

"Nice. Sharp, too. Quite the quality blade you've got there."

He drew his machete, flipped it, and extended the handle to her.

"I prefer this."

@iiCupcakeCraver

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira giggles and nodded at him, she was still a little weak from the blood loss but was fine. "I'll be okay Avery I promise." She giggles some and continues to try and pull him. "Plus... I wanna spend time with you, I love you Avery please! Please can we go Avery." She was practically begging for them to go out.
@Thetas
Avery sighed a bit, and smiled widely. "Oh alright... Lets not wander too far though. I don't wanna lose the Church." He said, with a rather nervous grin. He let her pull him to the door, and out it, into the woods. Where it was quiet... Hell, if they got far enough, they could do whatever they want... Including murder.

@MiyaTheNeko

Mira giggled happily and walked outside with him. She was happy that they could take a peaceful walk together. She held his hand and stayed close to him as she watched the trees. She didn't notice to many zombies and the few she did see isn't see them. She was on guard incase something happened. "Nice outside today." She said with a smile as she looked around the quiet woods. The father they walked the heavier the trees got around them. More trees to hide zombies if they where around anywhere.

@Thetas

Miya felt herself being picked up and almost immediately started to scream. "Please AJ! I can't leave her let me get my sister." She kicked and squirmed trying to get him away.

@Yappi

"Alright, I see loads of them outside... or should we search for the bartender? See if he turned? Hehehe" Grigory smiled, looking around the bar. "Wait, there, we didn't even see those stairs!" He pointed at an opened door that had a set of stairs leading to the second floor, where it was probably the owner's room or his storage. "Ladies first." He nodded towards Johnny.

(Oops, didn't notice you posted, sorry m8)

@pripyatranger

Tears streamed down her face. "AJ DONT MAKE ME LEAVE HER!" She yelled out continuing to try and escape his grasp. She cried into his arm and kicked as hard as she could. "Let me go! I want to bury my sister please!"

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
Björn was woken up by the noise. He went out of the shop and to the source of it, AJ and Miya. He kept a hand on his knife.
"Hey! What're you doing to her?!"

@MiyaTheNeko @Yappi
AJ

I drop her down "Fine get yourself killed for a corpse Miya, I'm sorry for your loss but there's nothing we can do now. We can Burry the body later" I say sitting and Bjorn approaches "I'm her Husband, we just found her dead sister. I'm trying to prevent her from killing herself" I say chuckling

@Quillicious @Miya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back