I count 15 characters, not accounting for inactivity. That means:

(15^2 - 15) / 2

(225 - 15) / 2

210 / 2

105 possible combinations. Bloody hell.

Ships?

Oh boy.

Ooooh god no.

Here comes the shipping. We haven't even had our first feels or epic battle yet. Trust me, we'll be having lots both.

[QUOTE="The J]I count 15 characters, not accounting for inactivity. That means:
(15^2 - 15) / 2

(225 - 15) / 2

210 / 2

105 possible combinations. Bloody hell.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god. We're going to have so much fun.

IAmEnzo said:
Oh.
OOOH.

I can't tell you, that would be spoilers. :^)..
I'm calling shenanigans.

Possibly magic.

But mot likely shenanigans.

Maybe magical shenanigans... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

[QUOTE="The J]I'm calling shenanigans.
Possibly magic.

But mot likely shenanigans.

Maybe magical shenanigans... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]
If we become magical girls.....

....I will put my soul into my magical feelings.

Ah, yes. Here's a quick recap.

The head the security club caused a ruckus, and sent out one of his mindless followers to apprehend Anabelle. Whilst doing so, a mysterious force pushed a basketball in front of the said follower, knocking him out and having him sent away by Ukime.

Meanwhile, Farra's had just about enough of Red's shit, and stepped up to him in front of everyone. 
If you all honestly think that everything's awesome where the RP is currently at now, you have absolutely no idea how it's going to be in the future ~_~

What I want is magic. And more shenanigans. You can never have enough shenanigans.

Shenanigans. 

IAmEnzo said:
Ah, yes. Here's a quick recap.
The head the security club caused a ruckus, and sent out one of his mindless followers to apprehend Anabelle. Whilst doing so, a mysterious force pushed a basketball in front of the said follower, knocking him out and having him sent away by Ukime.

Meanwhile, Farra's had just about enough of Red's shit, and stepped up to him in front of everyone. 
If you all honestly think that everything's awesome where the RP is currently at now, you have absolutely no idea how it's going to be in the future ~_~
How would one join the security club exactly?

IAmEnzo said:
Your best shot would be to talk to one of the members. Or, if you're ballsy enough, Red himself.
Is red an NPC, or one you control? And where could I find him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back