Zodiac

As of right now, nothing. They won't appear until a few days into the roleplay, though there will be little hints and such here and there. As soon as they appear I'll update everyone on how they'll work and such.

AH right, I was thinking Dominic in the first post sounded a bit too good at jumping to be true...

Ok I genuinely cannot see what you want me to add from the rules. is it "READ EVERYTHING HERE"?

No, but it does tell you what to do when it comes to filling out the school signup form. As you read the different sections of the rules, you'll eventually come across the solution to being accepted. It's just 'hidden' within the text.

Oh is it having a link to one's character sheet? Because I have no idea how to make a link to a specific post, and why do we need a link to teh post we're looking at?

Nope, that's not it, but to answer your question; It's a link to your character showcase, like this page: http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/dominic-ferrari.173/

The school form is basically the IC application, while the character showcase tells us more about your character than what the form shows. Of course, you don't have to make the character showcase detailed. A picture and a general description will do.

Hello! Ah... today's my first day here, so forgive me if I'm asking something that's common knowledge... but I'm a little confused about the inventory and shops. Are they in... game? or on the site with something to do with the credits?

To be totally honest?

I forgot.

BUT! Once I post again as Dominic, my main character, I'll include his inventory to give everyone an idea as to how it should look. You can make it look any way you want, so long as it includes the same information, like what kind of items, how many, etc. The same goes for money.

Only if your character comes from out of town. If your character lives within Brookfield (the town Armstrong High is located), a dorm room isn't required, though it's not impossible to have, either.

Sure, not sure how to write it so it'll show... but here

goes.

Code:
 [spoiler] write stuff [\spoiler] [\code]

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Nope, not it.... Uh bracket spoiler bracket your words bracket /spoiler bracket.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back