Zodiac

Enforcing rules, general security. As of now, Red's the head of the security group, and because he's also the Headmaster's son, he can (and will) bend the rules to an extent he could get some sick satisfaction out of it.

The first day was only a tour, and to be honest, a lot of students missed it. So right now it's just the second day. You can say you were late.

I'm thinking James would be suited to a corrupt security club. Do we just pick the clubs now, or do we actually go to them? And what do we do when we get to the clubs?

Sorry if I'm asking a few many questions :P

[QUOTE="Toaster Muffins]I don't know why, but I'm already coming up with pairings in my mind. Damn I love shipping >.>

[/QUOTE]
Could I.....help? >u> I have the equation to make as many ships as possible. Including the crack ships. <3

[QUOTE="The J]Equation? Tell us more...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Toaster Muffins]Yes! We must be the shippers of this RP!

[/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh, yes!

n= Number of people in the RP

(n^2 - n) / 2

<3

Well, if someone wishes to ship James, go ahead and control him during shippage scenes.

Heck maybe he could go with Hotaru or something...

Their clashing personalities seems like it would work well for some reason. Anabelle does something silly, Reese reprimands her then hugs and kisses. lol

[QUOTE="Toaster Muffins]Yeah, ships always entice me to keep going. So do feels-y moments and epic battles.

[/QUOTE]
Can we be friends? Your epic shipping is making me happy. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back