• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac OOC

I mean, maybe we could add secondary characters to our regions, or if there's no more people that want to join we could just make new rulers

So a few wordbuilding questions, just to kill time:
Do the rulers meet in some kinda building?
Is the place where they meet on some neutral grounds, or in one of regions?
If it's in the regions, then do they meet in the same place every year?
For how long does the meeting last, and what happens afterwards, do the rulers just hang out?

So a few wordbuilding questions, just to kill time:
Do the rulers meet in some kinda building?
Is the place where they meet on some neutral grounds, or in one of regions?
If it's in the regions, then do they meet in the same place every year?
For how long does the meeting last, and what happens afterwards, do the rulers just hang out?
Glad you asked!

The characters are all supposed to travel from their lands, to meet in a cottage directly in the middle of all of them, in the middle of a lush forest. This cottage seems small on the outside, but has quite a few mystical properties. Generally, this cottage is gonna be Neutral ground. But once they arrive, they meet each other, and one they're ready, go inside, and the doors from their rooms have to be opened using one of their abilities. Later, there will be a dinner with anything they could ever ask for.

i mean, if it would be better to move it to a different region every year, we could do that too.
the meeting itself happens about 3 weeks after all of the patrons arrive, have talked to each other, and done whatever it is they have done, and they can either choose to stay, or leave, if they choose to stay, they can visit each other's lands, they can find and fight many mystical beasts in the woods, etc

Just that no surprise hugs from the back or else she reacts in a slap type of way.

Pisces: Water makes me more powerful
Aries: I'm inhumanly strong
Cancer: I have the strongest grip, and basically armour-skin

Scorpio:
HEAR SOUND
OBSERVE SOUND
TASTE SOUND

BECOME SOUND

Anyway, back when I was roleplaying with one of my friends we would ask eachother's characters questions like for ex:
Me: (to character A) hey, what do you think of character B? or Me: (to character A) what would you do in this and this situation?
and then my friend would answer
So I was wondering, since we're not roleplaying yet, we could do that with eachother's characters to kill time, get to know eachother's characters, and maybe develop them a little?
I'm proposing that to everyone here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back